• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 191

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 454 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 06 2019 01:15 GMT
#3801
Why does marv dying make BH scum?

I'd give more of a read read due to + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 05:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Conversion seems more like busy townie with 1 scum read who tries to push that scum read as some sort of contribution to the thread rather than active scum lurker

If only because I've been busy with interviews as well

??? That's completely not my take.

Vote bh


On March 05 2019 05:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:05 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.

Even assuming this is true the only way this makes sense is if we have absolutely no other candidates to lynch. BH has barely defended himself and he's barely posted in the thread which means we barely get any information when we learn his role except maybe who sheeped his vote.

I'd rather lynch scum than "information". God, you're really trying to dig yourself into this hole, aren't you? :O

No, you'd rather pick an easy lynch based off activity rather than trying to figure out who all the scum are.

Lol. Hi pot.

Here are my scumreads rn

LS
Damdred
Tictock
Trfel

I'm fine with lynching any of the four and I want whoever I do lynch to say as much as they can before they die so that maybe I can learn something useful

Vote bh


On March 05 2019 05:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:23 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel rsoultin and BH need to go

I can get behind the first one

##Unvote
##Vote: Trfel

Vote bh


On March 05 2019 05:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:47 Koshi wrote:
Voted iamp for mayor and tfrel for rip.

I only read into 10 people I think but I am happy.

Vote bh


On March 05 2019 06:13 iamperfection wrote:
My phone is gonna die vote bh


On March 06 2019 03:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Basically he let BH off the hook way too easily for it to be town iamp.

"if BH doesn't get lynched TL mafia is ded"
to
'"Let's vote the guy who's going to kill Palmar"


Why are you misrepresenting what happened. I screamed at every player in the game to vote bh.

It's clear I'm town and you not being able to see that is extremely confusing as we've played a few games together. My play is basically the opposite of my scum play in this game

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:17 GMT
#3802
On March 06 2019 09:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:36 Vivax wrote:
The reason could also be that most of the mafia besides BH are all semi-afk lurkers, or that they were on Trfel to begin with.

So while I saw your reasoning there for a moment, it isn't slam dunk.


No, it's not but a lot of people came out of the woodwork at deadline to say things.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


This one is particularly the most egregious imo. I think we should lynch him today.


Back to business please. Going on the theory that Conversion is now flipped as town and Vivax could be town, mafia did not really have to show any face at deadline whatsoever. BH did not vote to save himself and I don't think he'd be that much of a dick to his team to not even try a semblance at deadline to save himself one bit. It's possible, but unlikely.

That gives us the possible information that both wagons are likely town, we just need to find who has shit on both of the lynches or looks ridiculously out of place, of which Exo looks especially bad.

On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


Not only did BH look like quintessential mafia BH, just appearing whenever called to tell us to lynch him and trolling, but in the end Exo voted for BH while shitting on the lynch because he liked Trfel a bit. Why did he not try and bring up any other kind of wagon? He had 15 minutes to talk.

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.


If anyone can say that with a straight face then they're mafia and don't know BH.

Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

This is also a perfect place for mafia to hide and not get any suspicion with 2 town flips. We know palmar is town, bh could theoretically be town. That leaves:

Mocsta, Slam, DF, Ace, AMG, MZ, Rels, Chezinu, Onegu as very likely containing at LEAST 1 mafia.

Ace said his vote on Koshi was just a placeholder, for some reason he is incapable of even formulating one scum read this game. Why is that? His posts asking why I lynched Palmar instead of Sentinel are absolutely atrocious. No thoughts about the EOD wagon whatsoever.

Mocsta, I already outlined a case on him, he was voting Conversion based off a post from Palmar while simultaneously wanting him lynched. He says he doesn't see the problem but I see it as a disconnect of thought from someone wanting to lynch the person that he agrees on their scum read case on.

Slam, I think is very scummy. I asked for his reads and he was unable to really come up with concrete stuff. His scum read on me has either totally vanished or ???? He has a scum read on Chezinu because of some old meta where they were mafia together but he's a lot different to normal imo. Coaching and bystanding instead of really properly interacting with people or spamming. Slam also left his vote on Conversion but I can't seem to find why when he thought I was scummy before he left. He wasn't around for deadline though.

TT, self reportedly afk. Justifies not wanting me as mayor even though his reasons seemed to be purely and absolutely personal rather than game based. Don't like his initial reads and now he's perpetually having RL afk excuses. Really fallen off and not much original thought anymore because of it.

BC, absolutely no idea and not really read him. He ended up voting Iamp after coming out of the blue and I remember his case on iamp was that he wasn't doing anything or pushing anything when iamp had made a case on acro and was campaigning for BH's lynch. Read reeallyyy artificial to me. Scummy af.

Pandain/AMG ?????????????????????????????????? Not a clue. Votes FF for what reason because ff is contentless and then afk's without providing his spreadsheet which may or may not be real in the slightest. Didn't like his posts before either.

MZ has kept his spreadsheet apparently up to date. I'm tired and can't be bothered to finish this train of thought. Please remind me to check up on him later because he's been massively skating on by.

Rels/Chez/Onegu could potentially be full of scum but same as mz, that's for tomorrow..
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 01:17 GMT
#3803
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 01:17 GMT
#3804
On March 06 2019 09:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
How is Iamp the weird kill and not koshi?

Give me one namw that thought iamp is mafia?

Nobody?that's the point?

Oh sry i misread you read iamp was a weird kill and not koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:18 GMT
#3805
On March 06 2019 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm really warring between 'stay the course' or not


the alternative is to kill rayn. the thing is town is so behind if we make one more mistake we lose so I think we just stick with the logical play. You cant even say holyflare wouldnt do this as mafia because apparently if he did he would be owning us hard. I think the town vig should claim as well and we could have a free lynch. I changed my mind on that
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:21 GMT
#3806
On March 06 2019 10:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm really warring between 'stay the course' or not


the alternative is to kill rayn. the thing is town is so behind if we make one more mistake we lose so I think we just stick with the logical play. You cant even say holyflare wouldnt do this as mafia because apparently if he did he would be owning us hard. I think the town vig should claim as well and we could have a free lynch. I changed my mind on that


what?

you think mafia have 2kp instead of three and 5 are dead so how do we lose after 1 mistake?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:23 GMT
#3807
well usualy things like cop vig doctor veteran are needed for town to win mafia games. we have none of those anymore and no mafia killed. if we dont kill a mafia tonight were 8-9 town down with little power roles you do the math
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 01:24 GMT
#3808
SL stahp y u do this every game
How is this useful
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:24 GMT
#3809
I think we easily have a few more days left, like 3 or something. What are mafia powers gonna do against no roles? Nothing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:25 GMT
#3810
Claiming vig would be the dumbest thing anybody could do right now, please don't do it.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 01:26 GMT
#3811
HF are you still around in ~3hrs?
table for two on a tv tray
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:26 GMT
#3812
did you not see my post im motivating kids duh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:26 GMT
#3813
On March 06 2019 10:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
HF are you still around in ~3hrs?


of course not lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:26 GMT
#3814
SL why are you voting HF?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:30 GMT
#3815
Principles mostly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 01:31 GMT
#3816
On March 06 2019 10:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:36 Vivax wrote:
The reason could also be that most of the mafia besides BH are all semi-afk lurkers, or that they were on Trfel to begin with.

So while I saw your reasoning there for a moment, it isn't slam dunk.


No, it's not but a lot of people came out of the woodwork at deadline to say things.

On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


This one is particularly the most egregious imo. I think we should lynch him today.


Back to business please. Going on the theory that Conversion is now flipped as town and Vivax could be town, mafia did not really have to show any face at deadline whatsoever. BH did not vote to save himself and I don't think he'd be that much of a dick to his team to not even try a semblance at deadline to save himself one bit. It's possible, but unlikely.

That gives us the possible information that both wagons are likely town, we just need to find who has shit on both of the lynches or looks ridiculously out of place, of which Exo looks especially bad.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


Not only did BH look like quintessential mafia BH, just appearing whenever called to tell us to lynch him and trolling, but in the end Exo voted for BH while shitting on the lynch because he liked Trfel a bit. Why did he not try and bring up any other kind of wagon? He had 15 minutes to talk.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.


If anyone can say that with a straight face then they're mafia and don't know BH.

Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

This is also a perfect place for mafia to hide and not get any suspicion with 2 town flips. We know palmar is town, bh could theoretically be town. That leaves:

Mocsta, Slam, DF, Ace, AMG, MZ, Rels, Chezinu, Onegu as very likely containing at LEAST 1 mafia.

Ace said his vote on Koshi was just a placeholder, for some reason he is incapable of even formulating one scum read this game. Why is that? His posts asking why I lynched Palmar instead of Sentinel are absolutely atrocious. No thoughts about the EOD wagon whatsoever.

Mocsta, I already outlined a case on him, he was voting Conversion based off a post from Palmar while simultaneously wanting him lynched. He says he doesn't see the problem but I see it as a disconnect of thought from someone wanting to lynch the person that he agrees on their scum read case on.

Slam, I think is very scummy. I asked for his reads and he was unable to really come up with concrete stuff. His scum read on me has either totally vanished or ???? He has a scum read on Chezinu because of some old meta where they were mafia together but he's a lot different to normal imo. Coaching and bystanding instead of really properly interacting with people or spamming. Slam also left his vote on Conversion but I can't seem to find why when he thought I was scummy before he left. He wasn't around for deadline though.

TT, self reportedly afk. Justifies not wanting me as mayor even though his reasons seemed to be purely and absolutely personal rather than game based. Don't like his initial reads and now he's perpetually having RL afk excuses. Really fallen off and not much original thought anymore because of it.

BC, absolutely no idea and not really read him. He ended up voting Iamp after coming out of the blue and I remember his case on iamp was that he wasn't doing anything or pushing anything when iamp had made a case on acro and was campaigning for BH's lynch. Read reeallyyy artificial to me. Scummy af.

Pandain/AMG ?????????????????????????????????? Not a clue. Votes FF for what reason because ff is contentless and then afk's without providing his spreadsheet which may or may not be real in the slightest. Didn't like his posts before either.

MZ has kept his spreadsheet apparently up to date. I'm tired and can't be bothered to finish this train of thought. Please remind me to check up on him later because he's been massively skating on by.

Rels/Chez/Onegu could potentially be full of scum but same as mz, that's for tomorrow..
I endorse this even though it has my name on it

Ex0 is a great candidate for sure.
I also am a fan of Ace, hes definitely skirting by within the boundaries town lets him.
Im really expecting something from AMG this cycle too. In particular as a replacement.

I know its host WIFOM, but I love the notion that Kitaman may have gamed the teams for old-guard vs new-guard.

Probably the only one I disagree with is TT. I think hes in a weird headspace and in his mind is doing his contribution to town. its a weird type of effort to be making as mafia, and I think theres much more cost-effective methods he could be using to progress his win-con.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:32 GMT
#3817
What happened to the SL that wrapped himself in tin foil?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:34 GMT
#3818
Is TT a boy or a girl? I thought she said she was a woman at the start of the game, but I've always assumed TT was a guy in previous games.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:37 GMT
#3819
On March 06 2019 10:32 Grackaroni wrote:
What happened to the SL that wrapped himself in tin foil?


Oh im with you I do think he has a town range here. its just alot smaller then his mafia one and I will gain alot of pleasure
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:38 GMT
#3820
Would appreciate if we could get some vote analysis and scum reads going on guys, that'd be good.
Prev 1 189 190 191 192 193 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1546
Dendi783
XaKoH 481
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_191
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
amsayoshi14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2085
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 32m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.