• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 454 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:12 GMT
#3881
On March 06 2019 11:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well he is in any case fuck it.
##vote acrofales

wat
you gotta dance
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 02:13 GMT
#3882
ok i have concluded that HF is mafia. because how bad does mafia have to be to get 0 scum in contention for mayor
good times for all
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:14 GMT
#3883
On March 06 2019 11:11 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?

HF, Acro, 1gu of the top of my head, not sure if I have more from yesterday
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:15 GMT
#3884
On March 06 2019 11:13 Tumblewood wrote:
ok i have concluded that HF is mafia. because how bad does mafia have to be to get 0 scum in contention for mayor


Do you think mafia are going to win against a palmar/hf mayor campaign? I don't think so.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:15 GMT
#3885
On March 06 2019 11:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?

Stop talking scum buddy, you're giving it away!

lol

MZ's so tunnelled on me he's not thinking straight
you gotta dance
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:15 GMT
#3886
I feel like I should scumread you, too since palmar was literally spamming that youare scum
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:16 GMT
#3887
On March 06 2019 11:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:11 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?

HF, Acro, 1gu of the top of my head, not sure if I have more from yesterday


You think I'm mafia with acro wtf? I called him out all day 1.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:16 GMT
#3888
also I think slam is mafia too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:17 GMT
#3889
On March 06 2019 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:11 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?

HF, Acro, 1gu of the top of my head, not sure if I have more from yesterday


You think I'm mafia with acro wtf? I called him out all day 1.

So if one of you is scum the other is less likely scum. Good to know
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:17 GMT
#3890
On March 06 2019 11:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
also I think slam is mafia too


I just made a case on him being mafia too?????
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:17 GMT
#3891
On March 06 2019 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
also I think slam is mafia too


I just made a case on him being mafia too?????

didn't read it, I'll have a look
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:17 GMT
#3892
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!

L O L
You shouldn't have killed him if you wanted to play with him Damdred.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 02:18 GMT
#3893
On March 06 2019 11:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:13 Tumblewood wrote:
ok i have concluded that HF is mafia. because how bad does mafia have to be to get 0 scum in contention for mayor


Do you think mafia are going to win against a palmar/hf mayor campaign? I don't think so.

i find it hard to believe that with probably 6 or 7 votes mafia could not even get someone in contention. because other than you and confirmed flipped townies the highest vote getter was literally chezinu
good times for all
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:19 GMT
#3894
Slam, I think is very scummy. I asked for his reads and he was unable to really come up with concrete stuff. His scum read on me has either totally vanished or ???? He has a scum read on Chezinu because of some old meta where they were mafia together but he's a lot different to normal imo. Coaching and bystanding instead of really properly interacting with people or spamming. Slam also left his vote on Conversion but I can't seem to find why when he thought I was scummy before he left. He wasn't around for deadline though.


I agree with this and add that he's not having a lick of fun even if he thinks he tried to act like it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:19 GMT
#3895
On March 06 2019 11:15 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?

Stop talking scum buddy, you're giving it away!

lol

MZ's so tunnelled on me he's not thinking straight

My filter mentions you exactly twice Wiggles, guilty much?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 02:20 GMT
#3896
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

This is plaigarism lol. Exact same word choice as Ace.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 02:21 GMT
#3897
On March 06 2019 11:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:15 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?

Stop talking scum buddy, you're giving it away!

lol

MZ's so tunnelled on me he's not thinking straight

My filter mentions you exactly twice Wiggles, guilty much?

lmao regardless of whether you are right you are definitely town
good times for all
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:22 GMT
#3898
Yeah, MZ is very obv town right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 02:23 GMT
#3899
As a wise man once said:


wiggles
wiggles
wiggles
wiggles
wiggles
wiggles
wiggles
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:24 GMT
#3900
On March 06 2019 11:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

This is plaigarism lol. Exact same word choice as Ace.

On March 05 2019 08:49 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.



This post reeks. Why would you pop up near EOD to post this? You even segregated players and faked outrage. Heavy FoS here.


HAHAHA HOLY SHIT. Grack are you actually town?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.