• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10756 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 117 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:07 GMT
#1841
On May 07 2019 23:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 22:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?

Ya I've stated it, currently I'm somewhere around

MZ>Grack>Slam
MZ>Slam>Grack

This is wrong and if you follow it you're going to lose.

Keep reading bby

Ah now I see. Well its comforting to see someone agreeing with me although I wish it wasn't Pandain lmao.

Here's your order VE FF>MZ>Pandain

Again if by some miracle I don't get lynched today and FF is town. I want to die tomorrow bc I'll never survive final 3, everyone but maybe Pandain scum reads me. I will need to die so we can pack as many relatively townread people into the final 3 as possible so we don't end up with me/grack/slam lmao.

I can agree to this though I like die in the night so it's up to bugs no?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:10 GMT
#1842
Or like FF>MZ>Grack

Something. Your request is that you die to the very next lynch if FF town, right?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:12 GMT
#1843
It's all going to depend on who the mafia is and what their path to victory is. It's different for everyone I imagine.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 07 2019 14:17 GMT
#1844
On May 07 2019 23:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Or like FF>MZ>Grack

Something. Your request is that you die to the very next lynch if FF town, right?

Yeah I'd prefer it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 14:21 GMT
#1845
On May 07 2019 23:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think Pandain's analysis is mostly pretty good but I don't think it's a slam dunk. If you look for counter examples, you can find them, but like Pandain mentioned they're rare. I haven't had the time to check whether I think they're more common as scum or not but for instance:

From End of the World Party Mafia:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

From Classic Mafia
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

noteworthy on classic is that he promised a post on someone else (TickTock?) and t hen never did it, so even as town he did something "scummy"

You linked the same post.

But re: end of the world mafia that's a just post defending himself. Not an actual anaylsis or substantial post or push .It's qualitatively different than what he does here and in other mafia games.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 14:23 GMT
#1846
Like a "response post" defending yourself is not meaningful for analysis
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 14:27 GMT
#1847
I feel I didn't explain that well, I was on mobile.

What I mean is that writing two paragraphs defending yourself is different than writing two paragraphs pushing someone or making a scumread.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 14:28 GMT
#1848
On May 07 2019 23:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 22:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?

Ya I've stated it, currently I'm somewhere around

MZ>Grack>Slam
MZ>Slam>Grack

This is wrong and if you follow it you're going to lose.

Keep reading bby

Ah now I see. Well its comforting to see someone agreeing with me although I wish it wasn't Pandain lmao.

Here's your order VE FF>MZ>Pandain

Again if by some miracle I don't get lynched today and FF is town. I want to die tomorrow bc I'll never survive final 3, everyone but maybe Pandain scum reads me. I will need to die so we can pack as many relatively townread people into the final 3 as possible so we don't end up with me/grack/slam lmao.


This post is so townie it hurts. And it's 100% true, based on the environment of the thread MZ would 100% be lynched if it was in the endgame. Better to do it tomorrow than in the endgame.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 14:31 GMT
#1849
On May 07 2019 23:21 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 23:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think Pandain's analysis is mostly pretty good but I don't think it's a slam dunk. If you look for counter examples, you can find them, but like Pandain mentioned they're rare. I haven't had the time to check whether I think they're more common as scum or not but for instance:

From End of the World Party Mafia:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

From Classic Mafia
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

noteworthy on classic is that he promised a post on someone else (TickTock?) and t hen never did it, so even as town he did something "scummy"

You linked the same post.

But re: end of the world mafia that's a just post defending himself. Not an actual anaylsis or substantial post or push .It's qualitatively different than what he does here and in other mafia games.


Yeah, good point. I think the one for classic mafia was he was doing this thing where anyone who asked him a player to look at would get a post, so that one isn’t really the same either. He only posted that one anyway.

I’d relink that but I’m phoneposting now and lazy
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 14:35 GMT
#1850
By the way, in my opinion it's not even mainly a meta case. That's an important part about it, but I think the other points I made and especially Bugs' point about FF switching off his scum read MZ are even more important.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:35 GMT
#1851
On May 07 2019 23:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 23:21 Pandain wrote:
On May 07 2019 23:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think Pandain's analysis is mostly pretty good but I don't think it's a slam dunk. If you look for counter examples, you can find them, but like Pandain mentioned they're rare. I haven't had the time to check whether I think they're more common as scum or not but for instance:

From End of the World Party Mafia:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

From Classic Mafia
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

noteworthy on classic is that he promised a post on someone else (TickTock?) and t hen never did it, so even as town he did something "scummy"

You linked the same post.

But re: end of the world mafia that's a just post defending himself. Not an actual anaylsis or substantial post or push .It's qualitatively different than what he does here and in other mafia games.


Yeah, good point. I think the one for classic mafia was he was doing this thing where anyone who asked him a player to look at would get a post, so that one isn’t really the same either. He only posted that one anyway.

I’d relink that but I’m phoneposting now and lazy

We get the point, counter-examples. It becomes a question of how many, and whether we think the surrounding posts are enough to make a read on THIS game.

As I stated, I think the difference between his town and mafia game are pretty stark, and after taking a direct look at examples from both I definitely agree this feels LIKE his mafia play and UNLIKE his town play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:39 GMT
#1852
On May 07 2019 23:35 Pandain wrote:
By the way, in my opinion it's not even mainly a meta case. That's an important part about it, but I think the other points I made and especially Bugs' point about FF switching off his scum read MZ are even more important.

Yeah I can see that. There's a bunch of stuff too, stuff I was discounting on tone. Like the bit about leaving Koshi AS LONG as he's channeling rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 14:41 GMT
#1853
Also he appears to be frozen, which bodes well. 5 hours FF, if you're town you should come let us know and tell us who to lynch if not you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 14:57 GMT
#1854
Actually FF will not convince me, that boat sailed when he abandoned the thread cause I’m abandoning it now too. If he flips scum gg no re if not I’ll be back later tonight PST, maybe drop in sporadically from phone if I have time.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 15:00 GMT
#1855
Bugs if it's over GG man. Thoroughly enjoyed this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 15:08 GMT
#1856
On May 08 2019 00:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs if it's over GG man. Thoroughly enjoyed this.


pleasure was all mine to get carried.

Even if we lose that shot goes down as the sickest vig shot I’ve ever seen

+ Show Spoiler +
well different kind of sick but besides that one time in responsibility mafia, where everyone and their mother was a vig and I got shot for “spamming” now really gtfoh I’m still salty
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 15:22 GMT
#1857
On May 08 2019 00:08 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 00:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs if it's over GG man. Thoroughly enjoyed this.


pleasure was all mine to get carried.

Even if we lose that shot goes down as the sickest vig shot I’ve ever seen

+ Show Spoiler +
well different kind of sick but besides that one time in responsibility mafia, where everyone and their mother was a vig and I got shot for “spamming” now really gtfoh I’m still salty

It wasn't bad - I do wish I'd listened to Holyflare, he'd have come around on you guys I'm sure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-07 15:24:44
May 07 2019 15:24 GMT
#1858
Uninspired Day 3 Vote Count
Fecalfeast (3): Meapak_Ziphh, wherebugsgo, VisceraEyes
Meapak_Ziphh (2): Fecalfeast, VisceraEyes, VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, wherebugsgo, Fecalfeast ,Alakaslam
Grackaroni (1): wherebugsgo, Pandain, VisceraEyes
wherebugsgo (1): Grackaroni
Pandain (0):Alakaslam Fecalfeast

Not voted (0):
Fecalfeast is set to be lynched!
Vote
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 15:42 GMT
#1859
Lel Pandain still on Grack.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 16:54 GMT
#1860
Vote count is a bit wrong right?

Pandain voted FF here:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/546592-uninspired-mafia-vote-thread?page=4#67
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 262
MaxPax 118
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
Sea.KH 60
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
NotJumperer 35
ToSsGirL 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Yoon 23
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
kRYSTAL_109
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko392
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes282
DeMusliM239
byalli195
Livibee158
Hui .136
Mew2King95
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
Replay Cast
9h 38m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.