• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 117 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 18:57 GMT
#1881
On May 08 2019 02:41 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess Pandain/VE carried the game.

FF/Koshi probably would have won the game if Pandain was lynched instead of HF and VE was shot instead of BC.

'cept I'm town
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:03 GMT
#1882
VE you're really buying it after all we've been through?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:03 GMT
#1883
You dead Ssssson.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:05 GMT
#1884
i have an hour bruh I'm content to shitpost til i die
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:06 GMT
#1885
I recommend you look at who to lynch after, though, because you're definitely a candidate
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 19:09 GMT
#1886
On May 08 2019 04:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
VE you're really buying it after all we've been through?

The meta speaks my friend. I'm buying it, I'm sorry. If I'm wrong I will do penance in the night before I cack it in the morning
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 19:10 GMT
#1887
I'm starting to get REEEEEEEEEALLY paranoid about bugs
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:12 GMT
#1888


I'm going to say that if it's not just MZ that bugs is a great place to look, VE. Grack pointed it out already but his reaction to my wagon is a little silly
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:12 GMT
#1889
lol FF you have thrown out me/MZ/Bugs/Slam all in the last 10 minutes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:13 GMT
#1890
Also Pandain
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:16 GMT
#1891
Yeah and if Ve wasn't confirmed town I'd say he could be scum too for how quickly he changed his mind on me

My real lynch list (assuming you do kill me) is

MZ>WBG

I just mean that you all should rethink hte entire game after I flip
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 19:18 GMT
#1892
MZ def next by request.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:19 GMT
#1893
I do want to win or else I'd truly want you guys to not lynch MZ so pandain could feel responsible for moving the wagon off scum to town and losing but that's petty and I've already got the satisfaction from imagining it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:23 GMT
#1894
and for the record I started making big posts as scum because in the before-times I actually would make a lot of big posts as town and wanted to make sure to emulate that as scum.

Just a final defense of myself:

I have a 100% scum win rate and regardless of how carried I got I'd be very interested in keeping that winrate alive. A lot more interested than I have been most of this game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:23 GMT
#1895
I wonder what Obs QT is saying.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:23 GMT
#1896
I'm gonna rip the bong and unless anyone wants to talk about not lynching me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:27 GMT
#1897
I would be super ok with FF > MZ > Bugs
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 19:27 GMT
#1898
I used to like Amon Amarth!
I'm a basic metalhead now though I only listen to Iron Maiden
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 19:28 GMT
#1899
Yeah Bugs is definitely the hipster pick for this game.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 19:34 GMT
#1900
On May 08 2019 04:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
and for the record I started making big posts as scum because in the before-times I actually would make a lot of big posts as town and wanted to make sure to emulate that as scum.

Just a final defense of myself:

I have a 100% scum win rate and regardless of how carried I got I'd be very interested in keeping that winrate alive. A lot more interested than I have been most of this game


Is this a scum claim or did I misunderstand this
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
14m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.