• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 117 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:35 GMT
#1901
On May 08 2019 04:27 Pandain wrote:
I used to like Amon Amarth!
I'm a basic metalhead now though I only listen to Iron Maiden

Amon Amarth have tons of new shit if you've not checked it out



is not their newest but I've not listened to their newest so I can't recommend yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:41 GMT
#1902
You all really think you're lynching scum here or it's kinda like if you switch to someone else who's town you'll just come bac kto me anyway
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:41 GMT
#1903
Because I'm town
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:44 GMT
#1904
I wouldn't be lynching you if I didn't think you were scum. I'm not that much of a shitter.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:45 GMT
#1905
Fair enough. See you on the other side
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 19:50 GMT
#1906
I do have to say, if you end up being town I could very easily see the game descending into complete chaos.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 19:55 GMT
#1907
*sigh* I guess there's no shenanigans today, huh?

GG boys. I honestly still think the meta read is absolute trash and for everyone to switch because of it makes me pretty butthurt.

Do you know how cool it would have been to carry a scumgame to a victory with a team of vivax/koshi vs HF, rayn, and a monster-mode VE? I honestly thought I had it in the bag after everyone started calling me town.

Besides that, NICE SHOT VE. Koshi and I were planning on having me bus him that day because he had some stuff going on and we decided we probably didn't need the RB that bad idk was probably a dumb plan but doesn't matter now.

grats on your bad meta read pandain.

On May 08 2019 04:50 Pandain wrote:
I do have to say, if you end up being town I could very easily see the game descending into complete chaos.

Like seriously, this is a scummy post too like why are you thinking of what the game will be like after I flip town?

I probably should have pushed the 'koshi wanted to be bused' angle more I bet I could have got you lynched today instead.

Oh well, bygones and such.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 19:59 GMT
#1908
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 20:00 GMT
#1909
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 07 2019 20:00 GMT
#1910
Uninspired Day 3 Final Vote Count
Fecalfeast (5): Meapak_Ziphh, Pandain, wherebugsgo, VisceraEyes, Grackaroni
Meapak_Ziphh (2): Fecalfeast, VisceraEyes, VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, wherebugsgo, Fecalfeast ,Alakaslam
Grackaroni (0): wherebugsgo, Pandain, VisceraEyes
wherebugsgo (0): Grackaroni
Pandain (0):Alakaslam Fecalfeast

Not voted (0):
Fecalfeast is lynched.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 07 2019 20:01 GMT
#1911

table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 07 2019 20:01 GMT
#1912
Night 3

Fecalfeast the Vanilla Town has been lynched.
until day.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 20:01 GMT
#1913
GG <3 <3
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 20:02 GMT
#1914
LOL
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 20:03 GMT
#1915
Booooo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 20:03 GMT
#1916
ROFL
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 20:07 GMT
#1917
I'm sure obs is having a great time.

No new thoughts for today, or maybe the rest of the night
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 20:22 GMT
#1918
feeling very... uninspired
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 20:27 GMT
#1919
On May 07 2019 15:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
SLAM GOD DAMNIT I SAID WE'RE NOT WORRYING.

NOW QUIT WORRYING!

Hijole Ching. I need this advice all the time.

Who the hell am I voting. I will look.

Last night was the whole midnight paranoia and I apologize for it-

Also as far as activity and ability to spend the time reading, I just don’t have it. Like I said, I can post and think and vote. But I don’t have time to go full in-depth
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 20:28 GMT
#1920
On May 07 2019 16:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like everyone keeps talking about Pandain "bussing his way to victory"....but check it - after he tried to bus Vivax everyone got on his ass about trying to take the credit. So what does he do? He.....busses Koshi? And that's....supposed to work better? And of course it doesn't, Slam and FF instantly go off to the bus train. LOL

Like....yes, I concede that it's possible. I've even argued in THIS THREAD that bussing can be a viable strategy. But like, at some point, it just becomes ridiculous.

I can see this.

I will vote MZ
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.