• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:28
CEST 09:28
KST 16:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9941 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 22:05 GMT
#1941
On May 04 2019 09:34 Holyflare wrote:
Also doc, you can apparently heal the same target twice in a row. Congrats, you're OP medic

Oh

OH HF PLAYED WELL

oh

I see it now.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 22:07 GMT
#1942
On May 04 2019 18:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 18:19 Holyflare wrote:
Who was it that has given koshi a pass by the way? Was only recently but cba to check. If you have come around on Pandain somehow and have bugs as a town read then Koshi is literally just afking and pretending to sheep rayn as a do nothing clause on your two town reads. Unless it was bugs himself and then that's even worse.


Was ve and ff. Interesting.

:O
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 22:16 GMT
#1943
On May 04 2019 21:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 20:42 Pandain wrote:
Like what does HF really believe outside of me and bugs? It's not obvious .


Do you want me to pick and choose between mz on almost no posts/koshi on almost no posts and alakaslam the unreadable mess?

Let my mess be somewhat

Well

It won’t be lol!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 22:17 GMT
#1944
On May 04 2019 22:03 Holyflare wrote:
You guys are fucking morons. I'm the veteran, put two and two things together. I thought pandain was mafia and voted him because he alluded to there being 2kp and it being blocked and I was a very likely target to be shot.

I asked artanis to clarify the kp, not bugs, because it didn't say it in the OP and if you actually read the thread I'm the one asking about it.

I fake claimed cop because I was likely one of the only blues in the game and probably could.


Just because I don't give a shit doesn't make me mafia. There's 100s of my town games where I just don't give a shit about the game and conveniently this just happens to be a weekend I'm busy purchasing a house. Why should I talk about anyone else when mz is a lurker in my point of view.

He comes in to make one post or two every 24 hours.

Koshi similarly.

Alakaslam no idea whatsoever.

I think it's pretty opportune to push me over any of these people when anyone knows the only alignment I actually care about winning is as mafia. Town I just want to be correct and do my own thing.


You guys are fucking morons. I'm the veteran, put two and two things together. I thought pandain was mafia and voted him because he alluded to there being 2kp and it being blocked and I was a very likely target to be shot.


Congratulations, doctor!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 00:06 GMT
#1945
this game is a clownfest

We should just RNG the lynch at this point
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 00:28 GMT
#1946
Bugs are you fucking me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 00:29 GMT
#1947
You know I'm not fucking you. Are you fucking me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 00:40 GMT
#1948
I really WANT it to be Grack. I have no idea why I don't think it is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 00:44 GMT
#1949
I want it to be Grack too.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 00:48 GMT
#1950
On May 08 2019 09:44 Grackaroni wrote:
I want it to be Grack too.

Can you tell me in one or two sentences why I should believe it isn't you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 00:57 GMT
#1951
On May 08 2019 09:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2019 09:44 Grackaroni wrote:
I want it to be Grack too.

Can you tell me in one or two sentences why I should believe it isn't you?

If I was mafia I would have been fine with killing Vivax but I wouldn't bus Koshi because he is actually capable of a strong scum game.

I think I come off as really suspicious because my opinions have been very hipster-y this game between Jock/HF/WBG and I haven't put in the time/effort to write a strong case this game. Hipster-y is usually town though imo.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 01:02 GMT
#1952
Hipstery isn't even a word
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 01:03 GMT
#1953
Grackaroni decides what is or isn't a word.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 01:07 GMT
#1954
Literally the one time that I was sat down and starting to put in effort to reading filters was interrupted by Koshi being shot and Bugs asking for a reads list, and I'm pretty happy with where my reads were going at that point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 08 2019 01:11 GMT
#1955
I will also say that my OMGUS' are the best OMGUS.

I have a very good sense of when somebody's push on me is bullshit and who actually believes I am scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 01:21 GMT
#1956
3 days of really interesting thread and slam decides to go spend his few time going through filter of dead lynched(not even shot) HF

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 01:42 GMT
#1957
On May 05 2019 04:59 Holyflare wrote:
You're wrong i don't know the votes but you're all fucking stupid if I die.

Nobody has countered the mz points. I'm one or the people that can spam the shit out of the thread with info and you're voting me off.

There is no case.

Lynch mz lynch bugs

Most recent sentiment HF.

He can’t possibly have been completely right by then, but I am inclined to believe he was reading well this game.

On to next filter.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 01:43 GMT
#1958
On May 08 2019 10:21 Pandain wrote:
3 days of really interesting thread and slam decides to go spend his few time going through filter of dead lynched(not even shot) HF


I’m not gonna say this town has been on point with lynched. That is literally zero reflection on HF’s play.

Rayn however was too wrong lol.

Um...

We shall see who is next.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 01:45 GMT
#1959
On April 30 2019 09:34 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 09:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On April 30 2019 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Hi i am just a boring vanilla town.

Me too

I'm glad nobody has claimed scum yet


Isn't that what you just did?

##vote Meapak_Ziphh

Mad hipster props
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 01:45 GMT
#1960
On April 30 2019 12:35 wherebugsgo wrote:
anyone who's been playing recently care to give me the rundown on what's good these days?

rayn? any thoughts?

So scummy. Wow.

But understandable since bugs was gone so long.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.