• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7862 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 117 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 04:13 GMT
#1961
slam what are you even doing
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 04:17 GMT
#1962
On May 08 2019 09:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bugs are you fucking me?


nope

I actually am rather annoyed I just didn’t complete the martyr on d2 because I’d rather have had HF deal with the hard work this game of 1. Finding scum among unreadables and 2. Fending off the constant nitpicking that happens whenever you are vocal and have a lot of posts to afford nitpicking

The only person left alive I basically have never townread till now is Meapak. I don’t think I recall seeing a post that MZ made that I liked and honestly if he dies and flips town I think I will be truly broken
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 04:22 GMT
#1963
it actually lowkey pisses me off that all some players have to do to help us win the game is ensure we read them as town and town only. Instead they throw around suspicions seemingly at random and never seem to be legitimately trying to help solve the puzzle
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 05:49 GMT
#1964
On May 08 2019 13:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
it actually lowkey pisses me off that all some players have to do to help us win the game is ensure we read them as town and town only. Instead they throw around suspicions seemingly at random and never seem to be legitimately trying to help solve the puzzle

Well

I read filters and have come to the same conclusion I was at before. After having to first realize I was just shitting up the thread.

But thing is

I do so much shutting up the thread already that

What exactly could I even do to fulfill this desire? What you are lamenting is that though this game is close to being won, it hasn’t actually been made easy.

Lamenting this cannot possibly help as far as I see.

But who am I to blow against the wind?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 05:50 GMT
#1965
Like what does one even do to prove innocence? I thought here the sole tubería was trying to look for scum?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 05:51 GMT
#1966
On May 08 2019 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Like what does one even do to prove innocence? I thought here the sole ruberic was trying to look for scum?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 05:51 GMT
#1967
On May 08 2019 13:13 wherebugsgo wrote:
slam what are you even doing

At that point,

Shitting up the thread. Sorry about that.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 08 2019 05:52 GMT
#1968
VE dies tonight or scum is not just noballs, but actually pure pants on head.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 06:26 GMT
#1969
On May 08 2019 07:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2019 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone realises it but everyone has been burnt by bussing before. It's a futile exercise, especially when I can almost guarantee the first post in the mafia qt is vivax telling his team to bus him.

You asking for all the cred is bad.

Your post after the day post basically screaming for cred didn't help, looked pretty fake.

Your lack of night activity because it was oh so obvious you wouldn't die and you'd do it tomorrow into nothing looks bad.

Your d1 avoiding jock looked bad.

Your 0 real scum reads is bad.

More content will eclipse those points potentially eventually but you have to start somewhere. VE is being an absolute gentleman trying to help.

Bam

Also note Pandain defended Koshi early and cast him in a massive town light



Did you also note I wrote four posts right before he got shot saying he was probably scum?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 06:28 GMT
#1970
The problem is if slam gets into an endgame with bugs or me he's going to vote for us.

He's almost a liability.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 06:30 GMT
#1971
Ok we lynch MZ and then Grack. No changing
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 06:43 GMT
#1972
On May 08 2019 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Like what does one even do to prove innocence? I thought here the sole tubería was trying to look for scum?


There are six people left in the game.

One is scum.
One is confirmed town, leaving 4 left.

Who do you think is scum and why besides you just parroting HF?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 06:46 GMT
#1973
I also have to keep in mind that if Slam is scum and wins I would be angrier than anyone else begin scum, so that is going to factor into my decision
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 10:45 GMT
#1974
I went over MZ's filter again. I really just don't know. Like it reads as kinda town for parts of it, but there's so little of it at horrible times.

My biggest problem with it is its length. Like MZ was ACTIVE at the beginning of the game, and he's just NOT now. Not that I think MZ is a hugely prolific poster, but there's a disconnect between the amount of effort he was putting in early game and the amount of effort he seems willing to expend now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 11:33 GMT
#1975
On May 08 2019 14:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Like what does one even do to prove innocence? I thought here the sole tubería was trying to look for scum?


Not much, honestly. If you, for instance, have a doubt about someone you think is scum and you ask me about that person and explain why you are asking (it can be in the same post or a different one) that’s an easy way to show you’re trying to figure out the game.

I townread Pandain really hard because Pandain has written things that indicate P is trying to figure out the game from a standpoint of limited information. (This applies to BC and VE as well, prior to VE being confirmed) If that happens enough times in ways that make sense, the hurdle for that person being scum is so high you can just basically ignore the possibility until you get (enough) evidence that is very difficult to ignore.

Compare this to FF. There were times when I thought that FF was trying to figure out the game but not enough, and the messages were far more conflicting. FF was a much harder read and it was way easier to convince me that he’s scum.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 11:42 GMT
#1976
VE, let’s talk while you’re still alive. I’ve got about 35 minutes before I need to prep for the day and I think I’ll be able to check periodically before daypost.

It’s between MZ, grack, and slam for me. It’s 4v1:

If we kill MZ and that’s wrong, it becomes:

Slam grack (me or Pandain)

I don’t think Pandain is scum and lynching active players hasn’t really worked out this game. Also I’m not sure I want to consider the possibility (and this is selfish but idc) because it’s not likely we’d be alive together in endgame anyway.

I don’t think slam is scum either tbh. However I’m open to convincing here.

If you were in that situation, would you pick slam or grack?

Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 11:46 GMT
#1977
*feels left out because Bugs wants to talk to VE*
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 11:47 GMT
#1978
On May 08 2019 20:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
VE, let’s talk while you’re still alive. I’ve got about 35 minutes before I need to prep for the day and I think I’ll be able to check periodically before daypost.

It’s between MZ, grack, and slam for me. It’s 4v1:

If we kill MZ and that’s wrong, it becomes:

Slam grack (me or Pandain)

I don’t think Pandain is scum and lynching active players hasn’t really worked out this game. Also I’m not sure I want to consider the possibility (and this is selfish but idc) because it’s not likely we’d be alive together in endgame anyway.

I don’t think slam is scum either tbh. However I’m open to convincing here.

If you were in that situation, would you pick slam or grack?


Let me open both filters and answer you as well as I can. I could give you my gut answer now, but frankly I've been wanting to deep dive both dudes anyway so it would just be uninformed.

Give me like...5 minutes. I'm AT work, so I have to put up a veneer or activity here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 11:55 GMT
#1979
Slam avoids mentioning Koshi like the plague, can you double-check my work here?

Like it's striking - almost zero mentions until a couple RL days ago. Then a bunch, now that Koshi is an active part of the game by dying.

KOSHI WAS MORE OF A FACTOR IN THIS GAME BY DYING THAN HE WAS WHEN HE WAS ALIVE HA

Just look at it and tell me if you think it's weird. I think its weird.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 11:56 GMT
#1980
I just have an extremely strong feeling MZ is going to flip town. Like I said, it would have made no sense to push FF if he was in the endgame and FF was very very townread.

Like there was no reason to assume the lynch would change. So if he was scum he was just giving up? Doesn't seem like it.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.