• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8867 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Normal
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 18 2019 23:55 GMT
#19
/in

I'm here somewhat
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 20 2019 03:09 GMT
#44
Conversion if I can drag myself here to try come with me and try as well
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 28 2019 23:02 GMT
#197
I went to Amsterdam last month
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 01:27 GMT
#269
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 01:30 GMT
#275
On March 02 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.


You got that from him saying that he's always town?


I know because I'm masons with ls.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 01:34 GMT
#282
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons


You wont even let me fish for reactions,hes def town but makes me sad.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 02:40 GMT
#351
I like rayn as town to...he did the town rayn thing
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 02 2019 17:42 GMT
#638
Ok I am awake will be a few before I catch up but will
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 18:17 GMT
#1213
Hi LS give me a run down on what's going on?
Should I lynch Tina today?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 19:01 GMT
#1251
I'm reading it now perfection.

Give me a moment
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 19:04 GMT
#1258
I like your case and it seems you believe it after all...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 19:14 GMT
#1275
Is that a facetious question or a real one tina?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 19:19 GMT
#1283
I have no pew pew left in my gun right now.

Truthfully I am sort of playing on feels right now, perfections case feels right, in that it makes sense and it seems he believes it enough to push it.

I think his approach right now is townie at least.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 19:44 GMT
#1292
If people think I'm a red would rather they vote for me instead of with me, it's sort of weird in that regard lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:44 GMT
#1338
To be honest I sort am flopping around because nothing is super interesting to me so far.

I do think ls is town though and wont vote him.

Ehhhh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:45 GMT
#1341
And yes I am playing pretty trashy idk if it's due to break or motivation, but ehhh I'll lick it up at some point unless I am lynches today anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:48 GMT
#1347
I think LS using my read on him is partially justifiable. I generally have an amazing read on him.

Using me as a shield is kinda meh though but is up his alley.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:50 GMT
#1353
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:51 GMT
#1355
On March 04 2019 05:49 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:48 Damdred wrote:
I think LS using my read on him is partially justifiable. I generally have an amazing read on him.

Using me as a shield is kinda meh though but is up his alley.


Was that an answer to why you think he's town? o.0


No reps point about how he reacts to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:52 GMT
#1357
On March 04 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:50 Damdred wrote:
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.

Nobody even prodded him this time, he was just scumread by a few people and then raged


Nah what I mean was when we were zcum together I prodded him in mafia chat to make him do it to make him seem town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:54 GMT
#1363
On March 04 2019 05:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:52 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:50 Damdred wrote:
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.

Nobody even prodded him this time, he was just scumread by a few people and then raged


Nah what I mean was when we were zcum together I prodded him in mafia chat to make him do it to make him seem town.

But this time you didn't prod him to do it in mafia chat, he just did it on him own?


That's true, mafia chat was a little quiet so I just been watching thread for interesting things....oh draft you caught me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:55 GMT
#1367
On March 04 2019 05:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:50 Damdred wrote:
It is mostly tonal, and for his lack of reads...sometimes he does roll around the thread and just remarks on stuff with innocence.

The rage sora points to town but hes pulled that stunt as scam before with me prodding him of course...so that's more null now I suppose.


Really just feels like an excuse not to have to play in this scenario given his latest post, especially if he's burned that as a town-tell.

So you're clued in enough to say nothing's interesting to you and have a tone read on LS, to decide iam is town and sheep his case, but you're still giving me no idea where you are.


I did decide Iam is town...I am the terror in the night. That's where I am.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 20:58 GMT
#1372
Tina I know I am being a little infuriating how I am acting in game. I ask for a little rope in this situation, I will find my way somewhere.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:01 GMT
#1376
And I sont think there is anything in the thread to indicate ls is scum atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:08 GMT
#1389
Idk what you are looking for sen, I dont think it makes ls scum. I've seen him do all of that as town before, I think there are some things that would be concerning but I doubt I would considering lynching him today at all.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:09 GMT
#1390
I think this is shit of me sent, give me 10 minutes and I'll give yo uh a non bullshit post that actually addresses what you posted.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:52 GMT
#1435
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:54 GMT
#1442
On March 04 2019 06:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:49 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:46 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:19 rsoultin wrote:
Eew.

Acro: "Palmar wanting to lynch sent is more likely to find scum than HF who wants to lynch Oats who I want to lynch."

rofl ><

Given that I want to lynch Oats, I don't want to vote HF to mayor kill him. It defeats the purpose.


Sure, but in your world one of those two players has found scum. Yet you think the one who hasn't is the more likely to?

It's Palmar.


Palmar's likely mafia tho, so there's that. Would make you right. He probably can find scum xP

Pft. It's annoying that this sort of thing town can think cause people on this site are so good ol' boys club.


Your in my club!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:55 GMT
#1444
On March 04 2019 06:53 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.

So who is the best lynch? You've been rather useless today.


Well I'll let my vote answer that question.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 21:58 GMT
#1448
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:01 GMT
#1452
On March 04 2019 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 06:58 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise


Not you. You're still in the doghouse of not damdying


Ha, I was excited for a moment and felt that we had a connection....but seriously I think there are good points there but you have to agree that ls is enough of a hard read sometimes that two days are necessary.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:03 GMT
#1455
HF, RS, FF,Iamp can be the strong start of a town circle, and sents posts have been overall excellent so I would say hes town as well.

So 6 people is a good start so far.

Let's contknue.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:08 GMT
#1463
On March 04 2019 07:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:01 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:58 Damdred wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:56 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 06:52 Damdred wrote:
@sen,

I wanted to give your post a response that was not based on my feeling or tone.

So here we go,

The first thing I will point to is meta for LS, generally speaking he gives a good bit of town reads that seem flimsy early and he always seems to be noncommittal early. This is based off of meta and just not this game precisely. I do not think that this is a good point to have against him, he is always flip floppy on reads and super paranoid.

However there is a great point that his reads lack many scumspects or anything revolving actual verifiable reads that say x is scum.

He also is not as helpful this game as he generally would be, q lot of time he would dig in past games to figure out if player x does x or y.

There is also the point of his weak rage, seemed to be under almost no pressure but this is a bull tell he generally only goes it as town but he broke this as scum years ago so is not something to fall back on.

I think, that there is a chance that he is scum and you are correct Sen just based off the laziness and the lack of discernable scum reads that he is not pushing.

However I do not think hes the best lynch today. But you did lit together a good case.


This is a great post for why LS is scum. Just saying.


Your right, I basically talked myself out of a hard town read just writing back i stead of on feels. I'd rather still not lynch him today as I think a night/day I could make heads or tails using my charm. But I wont cry and rant otherwise


Not you. You're still in the doghouse of not damdying


Ha, I was excited for a moment and felt that we had a connection....but seriously I think there are good points there but you have to agree that ls is enough of a hard read sometimes that two days are necessary.


I don't have to agree on anything other than I'm floundering all over the place trying to find a good lynch today and will probably just end up sheeping iam or hf like a boob ^^

But I think you and LS and palmar and rayn all have good chances of flipping scum and maybe koshi and maybe chez but maybe not for #reasons and MZ is someone no one is talking about and Iam may be right on acro which gives me what? 8? So I'm wrong somewhere lol ><


Typical situation I afk for a day of game and you read me red.

But just because you think I'm red dont ignore me, I think chez is probably sorts town from his earlier posting. I think that a happy playful chez=town and a sort of angry lazy chez is scum. I am getting much happier vibes and playfulness from him and is being serious as well. At least early game. It's a bit of a meh read but I think he doesnt deserve to be in the group.

Mz I'll have to read but idk about that.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:09 GMT
#1466
Last game I played with him where he was scum....he wasnt angry per se more sullen and not really super helpfil/playful. I feel like I'm struggling to explain this and probably doing a shitty job, but the chez here felt like a town chez playing.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:18 GMT
#1482
On March 04 2019 07:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:03 Damdred wrote:
HF, RS, FF,Iamp can be the strong start of a town circle, and sents posts have been overall excellent so I would say hes town as well.

So 6 people is a good start so far.

Let's contknue.

RS for sure tho?


I'm decently sure about RS, a lot of the time when RS has been scum she is a bit pointless and tries to send certain people on tilt. HF and her are coexisting in the thread and not trying to make the other quit, that's town tell one.

She is also prodding and looking into things in a way that makes me think she is doing it i a protein way. Like how she just explained how she had 8 scum tells, its concise has no real filler to make it look padded and just is (she likes to pad as scum as well).

Also reads seem to be more fluid in how she approaches the game is looking g for things to change reads on.

Pretty certain she is town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:22 GMT
#1486
If HF sidnt have mood swings at eod he would be the most trustworthy person as mayor...hes already the best player on site anyway
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 03 2019 22:29 GMT
#1495
I would say that wave is not giving me super strong town vibes.

He is more of a null read for me currently.

I wouldnt be opposed to his lynch but I think there are better options
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 04 2019 22:29 GMT
#2432
I'm here I'm here

Let me catch up
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:52 GMT
#2764
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2773
Hey marv, outside of game I've missed you bud and glad to see you in game again.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:57 GMT
#2781
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:00 GMT
#2786
On March 05 2019 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:57 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big

I accept your explanation can be truthful as you see it but I'm not sure I really believe in it. HF isn't anyone and I think Plam knows that


Yeah I think I agree with that, HF is probably the only person in the game who I would think would make the play especially if palm had some of his buddies dead to rights...and for swag.

I think I'll ignore the thought for now, but overall gf play hasn't been super scum leaning to me. Even his rayn fight did not feel like he was scum trying to tilt or to muddy, it's been pretty clean.

I will digress here as I dont want to start a big thing about why hf is town necessarily when I should be reevaluating.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:01 GMT
#2787
On March 05 2019 10:00 LightningStrike wrote:
Just saw flip....... Kill Tina still....


No. I dont think so, unless you have a good argument?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:09 GMT
#2796
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2803
On March 05 2019 10:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!

yeah well I wanted to play with Palmar (and you of course ) and look where that got me!


Flattery will get you all the right places
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2809
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


Hmmm, gut reaction says this is frustrated town..

Will keep that in back of my mind during reread I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:19 GMT
#2817
I mean it's not the first time a power bug name has been lynched d1....idk I've seen worse lynched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2819
On March 05 2019 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
P.S. let's call Slam town


I'd agree with this. Right now at least
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:24 GMT
#2824
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:31 GMT
#2837
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2845
On March 05 2019 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?


That's pretty heavy wifom, hes playing the martyr card hard, and using it as an excuse somewhat to not produce content.

Just kill me kill me while other people try to direct shots else where.

My initial thought is town, but he plays with wifom so heavily anyway.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:39 GMT
#2853
On March 05 2019 10:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:31 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...


i dont think thats entirely true i need to read more thread. regardless dont defend him it was bad. Just becuase he had it planned dont make it the most anti town thing he could have done


Perhaps, I dont mean this as a defense of HF questioning ace. I think what ace is sayi g is a misrepresentation of hf, I think if you think hf is anti town or scum that's fine but ace post was not great and should be questioned.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2858
On March 05 2019 10:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Damdred just read my filter why kill Tina at least I made a post on why.


I have a lot of filters to go through I think a short synopsis would be helpful to me ya know.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:46 GMT
#2864
On March 05 2019 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

This is my post on Tina Damdred plus her voting was weird EoD ad sicklucker pointed out.


I will keep this in mind on a reread but I dont think I side with the outlook, still think rsoultin is town atm.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2019 11:46 GMT
#4137
I have a lot to catch up on I just passed out after work yesterday, I will catch up and see but right now thi nk bh is the lynch imo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 09 2019 01:21 GMT
#6226
GG my lovelies wish work handy went crazy
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
Nina 114
Nathanias 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15697
Artosis 369
White-Ra 274
ToSsGirL 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever353
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift4092
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS1258
hungrybox688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1937
Liquid`Hasu1482
Trikslyr46
Other Games
summit1g7507
Grubby3353
shahzam545
C9.Mang0254
JimRising 250
ZombieGrub62
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Scarra1020
• Shiphtur273
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 33m
OSC
14h 33m
Stellar Fest
14h 33m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.