• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9697 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 06:39 GMT
#7257
On March 12 2019 12:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Disgruntled ex-employee Meapak_Ziphh called in with this to say:

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 11:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Pandain not dead after his shot is scummy as fuck to me. Same with Acro. Why was Ace killed ahead of them? There was also plenty of people willing to kill him today. I feel like he was right about something the rest of the thread hadn't bought into so i gotta reread his filter.

Our own explanation for this from those of us here at the show is that the only claimed vigilante who had a full-on alignment confirmation was TW, since they took out the dastardly BC in a magnificent display of brutal street justice.

People have (rightfully) been considering that either of Pandain or Acrofales could be scum, regardless of their role. Ace was also pushing that one of the vigis could be scum, and was using it in part to push Acrofales as a lynch. By killing Ace and leaving the two non-town-confirmed vigis alive, maybe scum are pushing to try to lynch into them? It seems a lot like bait to try to get an Acrofales lynch going.

I agree with this?

At least parts of it? I still think Pandain's shot + claim is absolutely terrible and I don't think people should clear him. I really need to reread acro but I had him as green. I could see scum trying to get a mislynch rolling there.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 06:49 GMT
#7259
On March 12 2019 14:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 07:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Aight its the opposite from yesterday, i could honestly go for both of these lunches. But gut and dead town say sentinel so I'm comfortable with that.

alright this one is the thing that is really scummy for me. Hes like still waffley and uses dead town from like day 1 to justify his read when there is so much more that MZ couldve used but he doesnt care. He also uses the word "comfortable" which implies an uncaring attitude towards the lynch. I feel like he hedges here with the "dead town" because he doesnt want to seem too sure that Sent is mafia because he isnt supposed to know BUT HE DOES DUN DUN DUN

I've been leaning pretty strongly on the reads of dead town from the first few days since that's when I was closely reading the thread. I'm gonna reread some filters tomorrow and try and get some decent reads hammered out. I've seen a few people lightly push me as a potential lynch which I understand, regardless of how things pan out I'll be voting for my scummiest read.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 06:51 GMT
#7260
On March 12 2019 15:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hi everyone. I should be back and posting more today. My brain is no longer a hazy fog of dense wet sadness.
Can someone explain to me why the NKs are weird this time? I'm not quote following the logic. Thanks

We have claimed vigis who were not shot last night. Take that as you will since some people believe they were left alive as lynch bait. You'll have to draw your own conclusions
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 17:07 GMT
#7334
I'll be around for 3ish hours if anyone wants to talk
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 17:54 GMT
#7350
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.



On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so

This is what I hate about the whole "well we gotta consolidate on lynch" mindset bc here we have a guy who says he thinks BH is just town giving up but then he votes him bc "there's no other choice"

On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
##Vote Blazinghand


On March 08 2019 05:36 ExO_ wrote:
##Vote: Blazinghand


Then somehow, despite reading BH as green, he gets to "I'd rather lynch BH than HF" like why would you vote for someone you're townreading.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:00 GMT
#7351
On March 13 2019 02:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The only snag in my mind is why did he even bother telling the thread. If he legitimately hasn't read his role PM what advantage does it buy him as town to tell the thread about it. Like if you want your play to be "neutral" (which as palmar noted is a strategy that is inherently advantageous to mafia) why tell the thread what you're doing. That said I like the idea of policy lynching someone playing a strategy that is blatantly anti town. I'm going to vote Palmar for mayor and suspend my own campaign.

Why did you write this sentence?

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 16:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am like 99% sure that Meapak knows Sentinel is town.


I am trying to wrap my mind around this here and am going in circles a bit. From how I read it you think Sentinel might be not reading his role PM as scum to get an advantage but he is neutralizing his advantage by telling people?

My point was if your goal is to be neutral, why tell the thread about it because it instantly highlights your play. So therefore if you haven't actually read it, just read the damn thing bc you've given up the advantage you thought you might get if you had rolled scum. So while not reading your roll PM is scummy, by telling the thread he kinds gave away the advantage from it.

Idk if that makes it more understandable, it makes sense in my head.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:03 GMT
#7353
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:11 GMT
#7357
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:13 GMT
#7358
On March 13 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

Why would ff casually cc chez?

Because why not? Chez is chez. His role claima are always incredibly difficult to actually nail down and while he's rattling off about bombs its very easy for FF to come in a clearly state he's a hatter and just by the lack of fluff with his claim he's got more credibility than chez.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:23 GMT
#7366
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:27 GMT
#7370
On March 13 2019 03:23 Acrofales wrote:
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?

As much as I hate people who use IRL as an excuse, I have flown a sortie every day since last Wednesday. I ended up being a lot busier on this trip than I was anticipating so I have not updated it, nor have I had my computer on in a week.

I've basically just had time to catch up at the end of the day and throw out some thoughts. If people don't find this to be a compelling reason I'm fine flipping now since we aren't at lylo.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:28 GMT
#7372
On March 13 2019 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Didn’t you just say that mafia can use the mason to find the traitor? Ibut now you are saying use it for influence?

Yeah absolutely, scum mason is obviously a thing. I don't understand where you're getting lost. The presence of a traitor gives the idea scum would have a way to contact them credit. Whether they use the mason to try and hunt the traitor is another matter entirely.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:33 GMT
#7374
On March 13 2019 03:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Also, what are your townreads?

In no particular order I've got LS, oats, acro, and grack. I'm on the fence with vivax
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:34 GMT
#7375
On March 13 2019 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

Why would ff casually cc chez?

Because why not? Chez is chez. His role claima are always incredibly difficult to actually nail down and while he's rattling off about bombs its very easy for FF to come in a clearly state he's a hatter and just by the lack of fluff with his claim he's got more credibility than chez.

Alright so his claim is null then, why does it make him mafia that he claimed? Cause I believe that’s what you are saying

No I had FF as red well before his claim.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:35 GMT
#7376
On March 13 2019 03:29 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:23 Acrofales wrote:
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?

As much as I hate people who use IRL as an excuse, I have flown a sortie every day since last Wednesday. I ended up being a lot busier on this trip than I was anticipating so I have not updated it, nor have I had my computer on in a week.

I've basically just had time to catch up at the end of the day and throw out some thoughts. If people don't find this to be a compelling reason I'm fine flipping now since we aren't at lylo.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a fully updated version, but you took the time to mention that you had an Excel that was more updated than this. Please sync.

You have another 5 minutes.

Yeah that one hasn't been updated since my post about th3 excel sheet but I'll boot my computer up and see if I can find some hotel wifi
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:37 GMT
#7377
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:54 GMT
#7379
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:55 GMT
#7380
I also managed to get the hotel wifi to upload the excel to the spreadsheet. It's current as of last Wednesday morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:01 GMT
#7384
On March 11 2019 08:35 Tictock wrote:
Boom!

Ty for giving me the lynch I asked for town!

Time for a bit of tinfoil before I read what I missed: This probably means Rel's role shit would be mafia related as it is the most likely way that Mafia would recruit a traitor.

However I don't really think role related reads work very well and I kinda now heavily suspect Rels due to some other stuff (such as calling Chez v Ace as Scum v Scum, when I noted the EoD felt dead and possibly meant TvT).

Actually it's probably dinner time for me and then will come back to this game tonight. Need to think as well because Sent being a traitor could mean he didn't know anything about the full mafia team, which makes my earlier conclusion of him flipping scum clearing Ace possibly moot.

This is the post that sparked the whole scum mason idea for me. Onegu picked up on it but as far as I've read there really wasn't any other discussion of it and then TT showed up dead. He also has Rels red for other reasons, it seems like he was the only one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 19:02 GMT
#7385
On March 13 2019 03:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

Why would ff casually cc chez?

Because why not? Chez is chez. His role claima are always incredibly difficult to actually nail down and while he's rattling off about bombs its very easy for FF to come in a clearly state he's a hatter and just by the lack of fluff with his claim he's got more credibility than chez.

Alright so his claim is null then, why does it make him mafia that he claimed? Cause I believe that’s what you are saying

No I had FF as red well before his claim.

You imply that there’s something wrong with his claim when it’s actually his play that’s wrong and the claim is null but you didn’t make that clear

Yeah sure sorry for the uncertainty. If he was super townie to me I wouldn't give a shit about his claim but in the context of how he's played so far and how I've been reading him I think his claim is super suspect.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV298
Rex64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko333
ProTech130
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27913
Soma 815
Hyuk 703
Jaedong 699
actioN 600
Soulkey 498
Horang2 390
Larva 323
BeSt 316
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
910 236
Stork 198
Light 186
EffOrt 160
Snow 151
Last 128
Pusan 106
ggaemo 97
ZerO 88
Rush 69
Mind 51
Mong 47
Killer 43
Shinee 39
Creator 37
hero 30
Bale 24
Sharp 21
HiyA 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
Noble 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6561
Dendi217
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1543
markeloff81
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2711
Khaldor980
Other Games
gofns40094
singsing1371
XBOCT308
B2W.Neo286
Pyrionflax258
DeMusliM250
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS64
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1274
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 25m
The PondCast
22h 25m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.