• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11128 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 12 2019 23:53 GMT
#7469
On March 13 2019 08:47 Mocsta wrote:
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?


First of all I think that traitor doesn't count towards total KP until recruited cause that'd be unfair towards scum.

Then I don't think it's that unlikely for town to have 4 KP. Serial killer is a possibility but then I think he might have held his shot tonight for the sake of not letting that possibility seem likely.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 00:36 GMT
#7488
On March 13 2019 09:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Now, with all that being said

Lurker vig is bullshit and sounds fake as fuck IDK why it took me this long to come to this conclusion. Acro is probably just mafia and mafia has a vig or two and he's just claiming some crazy shit

He's always seemed mafia to me anyway


Welcome, we are on the same page now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 03:11 GMT
#7512
Dear Mr. Wiggles, I have meditated upon the fact that so far this game, one role can have multiple variations, as evidenced by Palmars flip. Our lord and saviour kitaman27 has made sure that we could not fully understand his creation in order to be amused by the dabbling of confused heretics.

I have therefore decided to temporarily accept Acrofales claim that he is only allowed to use his gun on silent individuals. I have also decided to accept that the Brown Bomber could use a different type of explosive than demolitions expert Fecalfeast, although the name of the latter suggests that he might be a contender for the pseudonym of Brown Bomber.

Upon further inspection of the Brown Bombers manifest, I have also not been able to notice maliciousness, rather than a constant state of confusion with intermittent periods of normality. Even noticing my name in it in a manner that looked like a death threat, I have attributed it to the belief that his intention was not to kill me for believing I was a killer in the night, but rather in order to rank up in the OP.

Your scrutiny of the claims that the brown bomber being alive is only due to the fact that he himself is a killer in the night is convincing me to campaign to delay his execution. My interest for today's execution is instead slowly shifting to a smelly pipe I have for far too long endured.
I have been wondering where this foul odor that has been plaguing the town was coming from, and have realized that it smelled like my shoes after a long day of trekking.

Upon gazing into the pipe and being greeted by pitch black darkness, I was also assailed by a foul smell of rotting flesh and old socks. I suspect the nightly disappearances are being hoarded in there by a vile creature that I had the liberty of coining tubesock.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 03:28 GMT
#7515
On March 13 2019 06:55 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd actually put Jock in the lean scum category at the moment.

He's clearly very intelligent but he reads so sterile to me. It's like he's missing a certain spark of townie first game excitement. Just a lot of pointing out of the least useful filters.


This is excellent.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 03:45 GMT
#7534
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Jockmcplop
Meapak_ziph
Mr. Wiggles - I think he could be town BUT OMGUS, he half assed went after LS (LS rule), and most the dead wanted his lynch. Including Ticktock.
Darthfoley - POE mostly


How OMGUS works: When you OMGUS you don't notice it's OMGUS. You go into the players filter cause fuck him, he attacked you and you're town, find scummy shit, believe you found scummy shit, and post that instead. Then everyone calls your points bad regardless of their validity cause OMGUS, he attacked you first.

Second, you don't POE anyone by having 2 nulls right there. It's just your scummy reason and the only reason he's red for you is that a bunch of townies wanted him dead.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 03:49 GMT
#7540
On March 13 2019 12:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
vivax why jock


I think Grack hit the nail on the head with that post, and I really felt an urge to lynch him upon seeing it.

I'm moving my vote to Tube instead. It's probably smarter.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 04:38 GMT
#7577
I remember clearly what happened the last time I based my lynch choice upon the actions of mafia. You were there too, SL. Ringing a bell?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 13:59 GMT
#7639
Onegu why is Tubesock off the table for you?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 15:53 GMT
#7664
On March 12 2019 23:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm coming around to the idea of a chez lynch at the moment. The evidence is piling up against him and tubesock's post is quite convincing.

Mind you, I like the idea that ff, chez are both mafia. That would be fun.


Since you seem to be around. What is this evidence you speak of?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 16:09 GMT
#7666
On March 14 2019 01:05 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 00:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm coming around to the idea of a chez lynch at the moment. The evidence is piling up against him and tubesock's post is quite convincing.

Mind you, I like the idea that ff, chez are both mafia. That would be fun.


Since you seem to be around. What is this evidence you speak of?


It was mostly what onegu (I think) was saying about the various ff/chez scenarios considering they both claimed mad hatter.
There were a bunch of posts around the same time that all the tended to say the same thing.


It is odd that you only notice Onegu talking about it.

What would you say those things are, in your own words.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 16:53 GMT
#7672
On March 14 2019 01:14 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 01:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 01:05 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 14 2019 00:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm coming around to the idea of a chez lynch at the moment. The evidence is piling up against him and tubesock's post is quite convincing.

Mind you, I like the idea that ff, chez are both mafia. That would be fun.


Since you seem to be around. What is this evidence you speak of?


It was mostly what onegu (I think) was saying about the various ff/chez scenarios considering they both claimed mad hatter.
There were a bunch of posts around the same time that all the tended to say the same thing.


It is odd that you only notice Onegu talking about it.

What would you say those things are, in your own words.


I didn't only notice Oneug talking about it.
Read what i said again. I'll bold and italic the bit for you to make it nice and easy.

Show nested quote +
What would you say those things are, in your own words.


That since FF looks much more likely to be the genuine hatter chez probably isn't, was fakeclaiming and that is scummy.



You are approaching the game only with binary arguments, they are easy to make for scum. What do you make of Tubesocks read post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 17:00 GMT
#7675
On March 14 2019 01:57 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


This post btw

Lynch chez


What you're suggesting doesn't make any sense. A mafia colored him green, so chez is scum? Just...What?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 17:26 GMT
#7688
On March 14 2019 02:21 ExO_ wrote:
Let me clarify, you correctly pointed out that [so far] "I'm doing just enough to not get mod killed" but just end with

"Why even bother with that if you are town".


You don't even address the possibility of me being scum. Ergo, you know I'm town because you are scum, so subconsciously you don't even feel the need to include this possibility in your post


He's saying that as town you'd rather have been not posting and been modkilled, so he's subtly saying that you are scum for avoiding modkills.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 17:35 GMT
#7693
Onegu is mafia, Jock, and TS

Unless town somehow manages to pull a Chez lynch, we're in a great spot.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:09 GMT
#7762
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:26 GMT
#7775
On March 14 2019 04:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FUCK

Kita I'm phone posting, I hit edit instead of quote. Please don't modkill me


Can confirm your post pre-edit was just the same without the ebwop
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:27 GMT
#7777
Either way MZ. I don't care if you agree with his reads, but saying that you aren't convinced because no one but LS is pushing for his lynch brought me out to post here.

So don't deflect to your own opinion of his reads.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:32 GMT
#7781
On March 14 2019 04:15 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The lack of anyone coming in to support their votes on tubesock aside from maybe LS is not giving me good feels.


His reads post is just a big fluffed up post screaming scum. And I already picked out two reads from them that had no real basis. Why are you and jock null and DF is reddish bcuz PoE? These aren't mistakes they are just fake reads.


I think MZ and Jock have been doing stuff. You can’t say the same thing about DF. But you’re right they are shallow reads and it wouldn’t take much for me to begin thinking they’re scum.


So what's the reason you thought DF was scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:32 GMT
#7784
On March 14 2019 04:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:27 Vivax wrote:
Either way MZ. I don't care if you agree with his reads, but saying that you aren't convinced because no one but LS is pushing for his lynch brought me out to post here.

So don't deflect to your own opinion of his reads.

Well so glad you decide to participate instead of observe. I was not deflecting, I was straight up commenting on the merits of his lynch. You're trying to kill him for his reads post and I think its a bad case because I agree with a lot of his reads.


And you ruled out he started bussing upon having a majority wagon on him because?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2019 19:47 GMT
#7805
On March 14 2019 04:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 04:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 14 2019 04:27 Vivax wrote:
Either way MZ. I don't care if you agree with his reads, but saying that you aren't convinced because no one but LS is pushing for his lynch brought me out to post here.

So don't deflect to your own opinion of his reads.

Well so glad you decide to participate instead of observe. I was not deflecting, I was straight up commenting on the merits of his lynch. You're trying to kill him for his reads post and I think its a bad case because I agree with a lot of his reads.


And you ruled out he started bussing upon having a majority wagon on him because?

You call what he's doing right now bussing? And let me get this straight, because he's about to die he's just gonna hard bus his entire team?

I don't buy that for a second.

Besides for you to believe he's bussing you'd have to agree with his reads which I don't think you do.

Actually the more I think about your line of logic there the worse it gets.


Why are you talking about logic here when the entire reason you're townreading him is cause he has similar reads to yours.

It doesn't matter whether I believe he's bussing, this is about you discarding the possibility while making the decision that he's town.

You are also dodging the question by claiming I agree with his reads, which I don't. Why, if you agree with his reads, can that not make him scum regardless?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 591
White-Ra 201
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3870
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1186
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby3078
ArmadaUGS744
shahzam586
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv314
Maynarde75
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Day9tv314
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 26m
OSC
13h 26m
Stellar Fest
13h 26m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.