• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8368 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 454 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2761
On March 05 2019 09:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.

I mean maybe he is town?

but if he is then his lynch was incredibly stupid
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2762
On March 05 2019 09:50 Holyflare wrote:
I don't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone any other game I've played Mocsta.



Not what I want to hear from my Rape Lawyer...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2763
I feel like vivax was posturing far FAR too much at deadline to look legit. He was all over the place.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:52 GMT
#2764
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:52 GMT
#2765
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2766
I brought my coloring book:
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):
[/b]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2767
On March 05 2019 09:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Man I really should have just RNGed

the time you have wasted shitting the thread playing like a jester you could have read the thread twice.

You are mafia stop posting

So heavy lifting these BOXES.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2768
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2769
marv is here so all is good in the world.
Lol tfrel being town doc. Holy shit.
I am very sad about the outcome but meh. He was a decent lynchcandidate all in all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2770
Shoot me! Shoot me tonight! People thinking I'm scum will make bad analysis on the BH vs Trf wagons unless a vigi shoots me tonight! Only a green flip can exonerate me. Vigi, shoot me!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2771
You forgot to color me green. And since you didnt put your self green what does that mean?
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2772
On March 05 2019 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Shoot me! Shoot me tonight! People thinking I'm scum will make bad analysis on the BH vs Trf wagons unless a vigi shoots me tonight! Only a green flip can exonerate me. Vigi, shoot me!

Yes yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2773
Hey marv, outside of game I've missed you bud and glad to see you in game again.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2774
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2775
On March 05 2019 09:53 Acrofales wrote:
I brought my coloring book:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):
[/b]
Thats not helpful.

Lets be serious. Statistically, there has to be at least one to two mafia hiding in the small vagons.

darthfoley, tumblewood, koshi, oatsmater, chezinu, onegu and rels.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2776
On March 05 2019 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw


no

its like he took a dare in the scum qt saying he could act as a jester and still not get lynched.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2777
On March 05 2019 09:54 Damdred wrote:
Hey marv, outside of game I've missed you bud and glad to see you in game again.

<3

bed extremely soon so spamming while I can
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2778
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Shoot me! Shoot me tonight! People thinking I'm scum will make bad analysis on the BH vs Trf wagons unless a vigi shoots me tonight! Only a green flip can exonerate me. Vigi, shoot me!

Yes yes


You smile but somehow despite my urging I wasn't lynched yesterday! Augh. Clearly I need to be more explicit

I better not wake up in the morning or I'm going to be mad
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2779
Not onegu. But Koshi for sure!
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:56 GMT
#2780
On March 05 2019 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw


no

its like he took a dare in the scum qt saying he could act as a jester and still not get lynched.

I mean sure, that's one explanation

not the only one though right? was he your best?

genuinely interested why you or anyone didn't like Palmar's read on Sentinel

because I loved it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech30
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 111
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu815
Other Games
summit1g6406
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli313
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King74
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen197
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 10m
Stellar Fest
16h 10m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.