• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8630 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 454 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2801
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!

yeah well I wanted to play with Palmar (and you of course ) and look where that got me!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2802
On March 05 2019 10:09 Acrofales wrote:
Man. This is gonna be a boring few days. We lynch sentinel and wiggles. After that we need to switch our brains back on.

We kill HolyFlare.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2803
On March 05 2019 10:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!

yeah well I wanted to play with Palmar (and you of course ) and look where that got me!


Flattery will get you all the right places
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 01:12 GMT
#2804
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:12 GMT
#2805
On March 05 2019 10:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)


? I thought his early posts were colossally bad. I didn't like how he kept coming up with reasons to read people one way or another that on closer inspection turned out to be massively false and then he'd just brush it away.

This happened with:

Rayn - where he came up with some factually incorrect meta and falsehoods in this game that got disproved and then called out by Rayn himself and Palmar just hand waved it away

LS read - where he tried to further his incorrect point that he must be right on LS because rsoul and damdred agreed with him (and also therefore damdred must be town because they agreed on LS(????????????????)). It turned out neither of them really agreed anymore but he didn't update that read on damdred

At the time I submitted the vote on palmar he had only 2 real attempts at scum reads and they turned out to be hedges instead on both acro and iamp so he really had no scum reads. He only started trying to scum read people after I called him out on it.

Outside of Palmar himself there was an overwhelming wagon building on Palmar's mayorship out of nowhere. He had only stated that he was going to lynch sentinel and then after Sentinel posted not bad walls of text he never updated that read. His wagon kept growing but with nobody really casting doubt on Sentinel further (other than like 1-2 people) so Palmar seemed to be in direct contention with my mayor votes for absolutely no reason whatsoever (I even had sentinel as my lynch policy for a long while).

I ultimately ended up still lynching Palmar:

A) because my vote was locked in and I never really got to change it to BH when your slot and vivax saved him

B) I would much rather have fun with a lynch on a really polarising player to lynch instead of some shitty policy lynch anyway that may or may not have actually turned into a scum BH. We now have about 100 different reads on this lynch and we have the flip to boot. It wouldn't have been the same if Palmar didn't flip either.

I was tempted to vote some non-entity but that's really really fucking boring and wouldn't be fun.

scummy (not gonna read them, just is. "not bad walls of text" is like a description of scum all over)


Seems somewhat arbitrary.

what of it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2806
Bringing to forefront.
Interesting point on FF.
Sentinel is already receiving limelight.

On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2807
On March 05 2019 10:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:09 Acrofales wrote:
Man. This is gonna be a boring few days. We lynch sentinel and wiggles. After that we need to switch our brains back on.

We kill HolyFlare.

Unfortunately no. We don't. Sentinel and Wiggles were exactly as bad, and were also high priority scumreads from the dead town Palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2808
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2809
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


Hmmm, gut reaction says this is frustrated town..

Will keep that in back of my mind during reread I think.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:14 GMT
#2810
On March 05 2019 10:13 Mocsta wrote:
Bringing to forefront.
Interesting point on FF.
Sentinel is already receiving limelight.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.


Great read on that Conversion chap I'd say
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 01:17 GMT
#2811
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:17 GMT
#2812
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.


marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:17 GMT
#2813
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.

/end hyperbole

good night
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 01:18 GMT
#2814
On March 05 2019 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
Think of the town cred I could pull having a change of heart and coming out with some bs reason to scum read a million other people.

Breathtakingly beautiful wifom
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:18 GMT
#2815
You wouldn't think looking from these Acro posts that he knows I have the highest win rate/games played as mafia or anything right?

You'd just think I was a bad towny.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:18 GMT
#2816
P.S. let's call Slam town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:19 GMT
#2817
I mean it's not the first time a power bug name has been lynched d1....idk I've seen worse lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2818
i feel pretty dumb voting hf for mayor now I didnt think he was killing palmar at the time which is insanely stupid in a game with so many anti towners. if marv plays good and obv town ill happily sheep him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2819
On March 05 2019 10:18 marvellosity wrote:
P.S. let's call Slam town


I'd agree with this. Right now at least
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2820
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC472
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
Trap 20
Terrorterran 20
soO 20
Bale 17
Shine 15
Free 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi958
420jenkins129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 213
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE103
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 10m
Stellar Fest
20h 10m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.