• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7088 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 454 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 00:57 GMT
#2781
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:58 GMT
#2782
On March 05 2019 09:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big

I accept your explanation can be truthful as you see it but I'm not sure I really believe in it. HF isn't anyone and I think Plam knows that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 00:59 GMT
#2783
On March 05 2019 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:53 Acrofales wrote:
I brought my coloring book:
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Thats not helpful.

Lets be serious. Statistically, there has to be at least one to two mafia hiding in the small vagons.

darthfoley, tumblewood, koshi, oatsmater, chezinu, onegu and rels.
[/b]
You're just pissed your name is red.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 01:00 GMT
#2784
On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.

chez can die too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:00 GMT
#2785
Just saw flip....... Kill Tina still....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:00 GMT
#2786
On March 05 2019 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:57 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big

I accept your explanation can be truthful as you see it but I'm not sure I really believe in it. HF isn't anyone and I think Plam knows that


Yeah I think I agree with that, HF is probably the only person in the game who I would think would make the play especially if palm had some of his buddies dead to rights...and for swag.

I think I'll ignore the thought for now, but overall gf play hasn't been super scum leaning to me. Even his rayn fight did not feel like he was scum trying to tilt or to muddy, it's been pretty clean.

I will digress here as I dont want to start a big thing about why hf is town necessarily when I should be reevaluating.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:01 GMT
#2787
On March 05 2019 10:00 LightningStrike wrote:
Just saw flip....... Kill Tina still....


No. I dont think so, unless you have a good argument?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 01:03 GMT
#2788
On March 05 2019 08:26 LightningStrike wrote:
HF if I vote for you as mayor can at least mayor lynch me and just try to figure out Palmar's alignment better during the night or have someone cop check Palmar?

town or tmi........ town i think maybe ....
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:03 GMT
#2789
On March 05 2019 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)


? I thought his early posts were colossally bad. I didn't like how he kept coming up with reasons to read people one way or another that on closer inspection turned out to be massively false and then he'd just brush it away.

This happened with:

Rayn - where he came up with some factually incorrect meta and falsehoods in this game that got disproved and then called out by Rayn himself and Palmar just hand waved it away

LS read - where he tried to further his incorrect point that he must be right on LS because rsoul and damdred agreed with him (and also therefore damdred must be town because they agreed on LS(????????????????)). It turned out neither of them really agreed anymore but he didn't update that read on damdred

At the time I submitted the vote on palmar he had only 2 real attempts at scum reads and they turned out to be hedges instead on both acro and iamp so he really had no scum reads. He only started trying to scum read people after I called him out on it.

Outside of Palmar himself there was an overwhelming wagon building on Palmar's mayorship out of nowhere. He had only stated that he was going to lynch sentinel and then after Sentinel posted not bad walls of text he never updated that read. His wagon kept growing but with nobody really casting doubt on Sentinel further (other than like 1-2 people) so Palmar seemed to be in direct contention with my mayor votes for absolutely no reason whatsoever (I even had sentinel as my lynch policy for a long while).

I ultimately ended up still lynching Palmar:

A) because my vote was locked in and I never really got to change it to BH when your slot and vivax saved him

B) I would much rather have fun with a lynch on a really polarising player to lynch instead of some shitty policy lynch anyway that may or may not have actually turned into a scum BH. We now have about 100 different reads on this lynch and we have the flip to boot. It wouldn't have been the same if Palmar didn't flip either.

I was tempted to vote some non-entity but that's really really fucking boring and wouldn't be fun.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:03 GMT
#2790
On March 05 2019 10:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:58 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:57 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?


Let's be honest, Palms biggest weakness is when someone turns from scum reading to town reading he gets a huge blindspot on that person, we sort of did it in that massive game we played slam put on.

Hf was pretty vocal about killing him, I think if he would of switched it to killing someone else and buddied palm he would of fell for it pretty hard.

But it is hf...his balls...pretty big

I accept your explanation can be truthful as you see it but I'm not sure I really believe in it. HF isn't anyone and I think Plam knows that


Yeah I think I agree with that, HF is probably the only person in the game who I would think would make the play especially if palm had some of his buddies dead to rights...and for swag.

I think I'll ignore the thought for now, but overall gf play hasn't been super scum leaning to me. Even his rayn fight did not feel like he was scum trying to tilt or to muddy, it's been pretty clean.

I will digress here as I dont want to start a big thing about why hf is town necessarily when I should be reevaluating.

that would be a point in his favour, maybe i'll read it sometime

gonna mock him mercilessly post-game if he is town for that lynch though


didn't see Palmar call him mafia so that's a bit annoying



[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:05 GMT
#2791
On March 05 2019 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)


B) I would much rather have fun with a lynch on a really polarising player to lynch instead of some shitty policy lynch anyway that may or may not have actually turned into a scum BH. We now have about 100 different reads on this lynch and we have the flip to boot. It wouldn't have been the same if Palmar didn't flip either.

I was tempted to vote some non-entity but that's really really fucking boring and wouldn't be fun.

not the worst reason, especially the last bit

still
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:08 GMT
#2792
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:08 GMT
#2793
On March 05 2019 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)


? I thought his early posts were colossally bad. I didn't like how he kept coming up with reasons to read people one way or another that on closer inspection turned out to be massively false and then he'd just brush it away.

This happened with:

Rayn - where he came up with some factually incorrect meta and falsehoods in this game that got disproved and then called out by Rayn himself and Palmar just hand waved it away

LS read - where he tried to further his incorrect point that he must be right on LS because rsoul and damdred agreed with him (and also therefore damdred must be town because they agreed on LS(????????????????)). It turned out neither of them really agreed anymore but he didn't update that read on damdred

At the time I submitted the vote on palmar he had only 2 real attempts at scum reads and they turned out to be hedges instead on both acro and iamp so he really had no scum reads. He only started trying to scum read people after I called him out on it.

Outside of Palmar himself there was an overwhelming wagon building on Palmar's mayorship out of nowhere. He had only stated that he was going to lynch sentinel and then after Sentinel posted not bad walls of text he never updated that read. His wagon kept growing but with nobody really casting doubt on Sentinel further (other than like 1-2 people) so Palmar seemed to be in direct contention with my mayor votes for absolutely no reason whatsoever (I even had sentinel as my lynch policy for a long while).

I ultimately ended up still lynching Palmar:

A) because my vote was locked in and I never really got to change it to BH when your slot and vivax saved him

B) I would much rather have fun with a lynch on a really polarising player to lynch instead of some shitty policy lynch anyway that may or may not have actually turned into a scum BH. We now have about 100 different reads on this lynch and we have the flip to boot. It wouldn't have been the same if Palmar didn't flip either.

I was tempted to vote some non-entity but that's really really fucking boring and wouldn't be fun.

scummy (not gonna read them, just is. "not bad walls of text" is like a description of scum all over)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 01:09 GMT
#2794
Man. This is gonna be a boring few days. We lynch sentinel and wiggles. After that we need to switch our brains back on.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 01:09 GMT
#2795
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

good boy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:09 GMT
#2796
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 01:10 GMT
#2797
On March 05 2019 09:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw


no

its like he took a dare in the scum qt saying he could act as a jester and still not get lynched.

I mean sure, that's one explanation

not the only one though right? was he your best?

genuinely interested why you or anyone didn't like Palmar's read on Sentinel

because I loved it

I went back and forth on the Sentinel read. The problem was that I asked myself what I would have done if I had been the non-role PM reading troll, which was not difficult for me to imagine. The question I should have asked is whether I am more or less of an asshole than Sentinel!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 01:10 GMT
#2798
On March 05 2019 03:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:42 iamperfection wrote:
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it

It’s due to voting analysis. HF doing a very scummy thing there.



Hear ye, one and all.

I AM UNCANNY.

I make weird prophecies that I loudly announce and draw attention to. They are the ones that fail.

But don’t disregard me for all that. All the could have been avoided.

What I do quietly, I do as an analogue for my real life. And there, I am quite capable.

Notice I ninja voted to make Palmar the mayor, and to lynch

...


Ok never mind who I wanted to lynch. CONVERSION WAS SCUMMY OK GIVE ME A BREAK.

I wasn’t sure if HF was scum. I am very careful.

But now, we all can see it. He is capable of being wrong, yes, but I saw something he cannot prevent or foresee himself doing while scum. Scum players almost always, without fail, do this. And I cannot say. Every time I reveal a prophecy and glory in it, it fails. Such is the curse of Alakaslam. Therefore, look to the hidden word to find the quiet genius.

TL, TBSI;DR: I am more badass than you all give me credit for and recommend you look at my subtleties because most of my mafia fun comes from trolling- so what I say rarely matters but what I DO, does. So watch what I DO, and act on THAT.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:10 GMT
#2799
On March 05 2019 10:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:03 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:53 marvellosity wrote:
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)


? I thought his early posts were colossally bad. I didn't like how he kept coming up with reasons to read people one way or another that on closer inspection turned out to be massively false and then he'd just brush it away.

This happened with:

Rayn - where he came up with some factually incorrect meta and falsehoods in this game that got disproved and then called out by Rayn himself and Palmar just hand waved it away

LS read - where he tried to further his incorrect point that he must be right on LS because rsoul and damdred agreed with him (and also therefore damdred must be town because they agreed on LS(????????????????)). It turned out neither of them really agreed anymore but he didn't update that read on damdred

At the time I submitted the vote on palmar he had only 2 real attempts at scum reads and they turned out to be hedges instead on both acro and iamp so he really had no scum reads. He only started trying to scum read people after I called him out on it.

Outside of Palmar himself there was an overwhelming wagon building on Palmar's mayorship out of nowhere. He had only stated that he was going to lynch sentinel and then after Sentinel posted not bad walls of text he never updated that read. His wagon kept growing but with nobody really casting doubt on Sentinel further (other than like 1-2 people) so Palmar seemed to be in direct contention with my mayor votes for absolutely no reason whatsoever (I even had sentinel as my lynch policy for a long while).

I ultimately ended up still lynching Palmar:

A) because my vote was locked in and I never really got to change it to BH when your slot and vivax saved him

B) I would much rather have fun with a lynch on a really polarising player to lynch instead of some shitty policy lynch anyway that may or may not have actually turned into a scum BH. We now have about 100 different reads on this lynch and we have the flip to boot. It wouldn't have been the same if Palmar didn't flip either.

I was tempted to vote some non-entity but that's really really fucking boring and wouldn't be fun.

scummy (not gonna read them, just is. "not bad walls of text" is like a description of scum all over)


Seems somewhat arbitrary.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 01:11 GMT
#2800
On March 05 2019 10:09 Damdred wrote:
Marv why are you coming in and being so town and get killed I would like to play with you more than 3p minites!



Blehhhhhh this post blehhhhhh
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
ProTech121
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2147
Shuttle 1102
Snow 89
Dewaltoss 60
Noble 49
Bale 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor557
Other Games
summit1g8666
JimRising 630
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft282
Mew2King209
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 20
• practicex 18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1064
• Rush656
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra713
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.