• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7838 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2741
On March 05 2019 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
We have so much more info now we know both mayor wagons were town though at least

No. GDIAF.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2742
On March 05 2019 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
We have so much more info now we know both mayor wagons were town though at least

that's what I thought until you actually killed Palmar!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2743
On March 05 2019 09:46 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
We have so much more info now we know both mayor wagons were town though at least

No. GDIAF.


I am sorry you feel this way.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2744
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2745
Well that was pretty terrible. Need to look at who voted Trfel > BlazingHand especially later in the vote.

I kinda thought HF was bluffing on the Palmar lynch tbh and now he might be mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2746
What does GDIAF mean?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:47 GMT
#2747
I would never in a million years actually lynch palmar as mafia :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:47 GMT
#2748
Think of the town cred I could pull having a change of heart and coming out with some bs reason to scum read a million other people.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 05 2019 00:48 GMT
#2749
See the problem here is that everyone is assuming that it was scum vs town wagons with me vs trfel, but it's not, we're both town. This analysis is based on a false assumption.

This is why HF should have killed me instead of palm, or a vigi should kill me tonight. Please kill me! Or else our analsys is screwed. Kill me kill me kill me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:48 GMT
#2750
On March 05 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.


I will have absolutely no thread control

I will have very limited time to post at work, I have company tomorrow night.

So all I can do is say what I saw in the run up to the lynch.

Who needs to verify what Palmar said? The net of it was Sentinel made some dumb play based on his role PM and then he backed down from it like a pussy

Anyone who played with Sentinel a bit would know he would continue being a total asshat about it if he was town, I don't need to read exactly how it went down


[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 05 2019 00:48 GMT
#2751
Augh this is the worst outcome of them all
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2752
I mean I was nothing but clear with my intentions and I even outlined my scum reads here:

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508

if you don't like it don't cry after the fact, try harder so you get mayor next time
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2753
On March 05 2019 09:45 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too



Dont hate. I had RD2L last night. And family stuff today. I will do more I promise. Rsoul is scum though.

why did you waste your vote
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2754
On March 05 2019 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
I would never in a million years actually lynch palmar as mafia :D

you 100% would

don't lie (even if you are town that's a lie!)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2755
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2756
On March 05 2019 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:45 Onegu wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too



Dont hate. I had RD2L last night. And family stuff today. I will do more I promise. Rsoul is scum though.

why did you waste your vote



When she flips scum it wont be wasted will it? Also you wanted me to vote on a wagon when I have read shit all but like 3 pages...
Try TL Mafia!!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2757
On March 05 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.


also wiggles can be mafia too

although I suffer from the fact the time I remember wiggles most was when I had my "breakout" game as mafia and he was godfather, it's all I can think of for all his play xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2758
On March 05 2019 09:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.


I will have absolutely no thread control

I will have very limited time to post at work, I have company tomorrow night.

So all I can do is say what I saw in the run up to the lynch.

Who needs to verify what Palmar said? The net of it was Sentinel made some dumb play based on his role PM and then he backed down from it like a pussy

Anyone who played with Sentinel a bit would know he would continue being a total asshat about it if he was town, I don't need to read exactly how it went down

Wrong
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2759
I don't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone any other game I've played Mocsta.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2760
what do you think of bh marv?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
JimRising 800
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE139
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King88
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 44m
INu's Battles
10h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
Replay Cast
21h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.