• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8624 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2721
On March 05 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Good luck. You gotta somehow convince people you're town after the first guy did this:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Conversion wrote:
##unvote
##vote trfel

Scumclaim.

he does have a point there
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2722
Man I really should have just RNGed
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2723
On March 05 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Good luck. You gotta somehow convince people you're town after the first guy did this:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Conversion wrote:
##unvote
##vote trfel

Scumclaim.

yeah it's pretty awks tbh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2724
This is why you should have gave onegu mayor...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2725
On March 05 2019 09:42 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
for the record if I knew bh was not getting lynched I would have absolutely switched it to him but it was already locked in

how is it locked in ?

that makes no sense you could have changed


I don't think so? I PMd it saying lynch palmar a long time ago when it was called for in the thread and when the deadline came I was told it was palmar selected. Didn't really get given any other opportunity but it is what it is.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2726
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2727
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read

He thought conversion was scum too though. I'm really inclined to believe him.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2728
On March 05 2019 09:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Man I really should have just RNGed

the time you have wasted shitting the thread playing like a jester you could have read the thread twice.

You are mafia stop posting
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2729
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2730
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2731
On March 05 2019 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
lol I didn't kill palmar


What's the context of this
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2732
On March 05 2019 09:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
lol I didn't kill palmar


What's the context of this


trolling
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2733
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2734
Mafia didn't last minute switch away from Blazinghand. In fact there's probably more mafia bussing BH than on the Trfel wagon from how BH has played.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2735
I'm honestly too disillusioned to say anything of value rn

Why didn't Trfel claim though. It would have been so easy to tip the scales towards a BH lynch for him.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2736
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

Explain to me why a town HF kills Palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2737
We have so much more info now we know both mayor wagons were town though at least
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2738
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too



Dont hate. I had RD2L last night. And family stuff today. I will do more I promise. Rsoul is scum though.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2739
On March 05 2019 09:43 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Man I really should have just RNGed

the time you have wasted shitting the thread playing like a jester you could have read the thread twice.

You are mafia stop posting


Please vigi me

Fuck it's not my fault I didn't die dude, I am on your side, I've actively been trying to get lynched, mayorkilled or vigied! I tried! I'm trying!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2740
On March 05 2019 09:43 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read

He thought conversion was scum too though. I'm really inclined to believe him.

I mean, sure, I facepalmed too when I saw his last minute votes, and I could wifom about it, but it is what it is and if I die because of it then I die because of it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings53
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
NeuroSwarm 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12397
Rain 2121
Artosis 597
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1015
Other Games
summit1g8853
shahzam711
Day[9].tv666
JimRising 504
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0270
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv666
• Scarra600
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 15m
OSC
21h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.