• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:34 GMT
#2841
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2842
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2843
On March 05 2019 08:14 Acrofales wrote:
Started reading palmar's filter again. There's no way he's scum.

I was around all day today and he was pushing the conversation, actively reading and analysing people. I went into the filter particularly wanting to read him as scum, because I read him as town all day. I couldn't keep it up. By the end of page 3 it was all townie to me again.

I don't agree with him on sentinel, but fuck no, we're not killing him.



On March 05 2019 08:53 Acrofales wrote:
Holyflare killing Palmar is a total cop-out. Are we just apathetically coasting our way to killing one of the strongest town assets? It's D.U.M.B. Stop doing it.

Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2844
On March 05 2019 10:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.



??????????????????????????? I quite categorically laid out that I was going to lynch palmar for at least 1/3 of the cycle if not more. At every opportunity and also in my giant wall of scum reads I had put palmar as mafia and the bottom of my list and Sentinel not even in the mafia category. If you thought anyone other than Palmar or someone in my scum reads was getting lynched then you were sorely mistaken.

If you wanted a Sentinel lynch then voting for me over the guy who solely proclaimed "we are lynching Sentinel and only Sentinel" a myriad of times is completely on you and is actually quite bad that you voted against that.


I didn't "want to lynch Sentinel". I was looking at YOU wanting to lynch Sentinel. Just because you talked all 1/3rd of the day about lynching Palmar doesn't means your reasons were actually legit. You don't even feel sorry for doing it.

@damdred: He ran his platform on lynching Sentinel. He did not have popular support for lynching Palmar. Either way I'm not going to harsh on this with either of you anymore. I made a mistake voting for HF because I didn't think he'd lynch the guy.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2845
On March 05 2019 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?


That's pretty heavy wifom, hes playing the martyr card hard, and using it as an excuse somewhat to not produce content.

Just kill me kill me while other people try to direct shots else where.

My initial thought is town, but he plays with wifom so heavily anyway.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2846
On March 05 2019 10:31 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...


i dont think thats entirely true i need to read more thread. regardless dont defend him it was bad. Just becuase he had it planned dont make it the most anti town thing he could have done
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:36 GMT
#2847
On March 05 2019 10:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you fucking idiots.
You did it.
You blew it up.


Holyflare
Rsoultin
Sentinel
Blazinghand


More when I get to a computer.

You got my sword
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:37 GMT
#2848
Damdred just read my filter why kill Tina at least I made a post on why.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 01:37 GMT
#2849
On March 05 2019 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you fucking idiots.
You did it.
You blew it up.


[red] Holyflare
Rsoultin
Sentinel
Blazinghand
[red/]

More when I get to a computer.


im town reading you for this post. sentinal bh seem like locks honestly. I feel like bh wouldnt play this way as town and trying the too scummy to be scum strategy. He mods hundreds of games but decides to ruin game for his own town alignment? nah also he was the counter wagon to trfel and mafia usually defends him here.

Rstoulin thought tref was scummy but ended on blazinghand so she might not be scum.

other 3 ya


I'm not "too scummy to be scum" I've literally been trying to get killed!!! Augh. This is why I need to be vigied

On March 05 2019 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?


I tried to vote myself, could not, and I didn't vote trfel even when it was a 1 vote margin!

God again I hate being alive because I have to deal with theSe contorted explanation for how I'm scum


Vigi me pls pls pls



When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 01:38 GMT
#2850
On March 05 2019 10:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you fucking idiots.
You did it.
You blew it up.


[red] Holyflare
Rsoultin
Sentinel
Blazinghand
[red/]

More when I get to a computer.


im town reading you for this post. sentinal bh seem like locks honestly. I feel like bh wouldnt play this way as town and trying the too scummy to be scum strategy. He mods hundreds of games but decides to ruin game for his own town alignment? nah also he was the counter wagon to trfel and mafia usually defends him here.

Rstoulin thought tref was scummy but ended on blazinghand so she might not be scum.

other 3 ya

I find that actually more likely to be scum motivated
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:38 GMT
#2851
On March 05 2019 10:36 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.



??????????????????????????? I quite categorically laid out that I was going to lynch palmar for at least 1/3 of the cycle if not more. At every opportunity and also in my giant wall of scum reads I had put palmar as mafia and the bottom of my list and Sentinel not even in the mafia category. If you thought anyone other than Palmar or someone in my scum reads was getting lynched then you were sorely mistaken.

If you wanted a Sentinel lynch then voting for me over the guy who solely proclaimed "we are lynching Sentinel and only Sentinel" a myriad of times is completely on you and is actually quite bad that you voted against that.


I didn't "want to lynch Sentinel". I was looking at YOU wanting to lynch Sentinel. Just because you talked all 1/3rd of the day about lynching Palmar doesn't means your reasons were actually legit. You don't even feel sorry for doing it.

@damdred: He ran his platform on lynching Sentinel. He did not have popular support for lynching Palmar. Either way I'm not going to harsh on this with either of you anymore. I made a mistake voting for HF because I didn't think he'd lynch the guy.



Palmar's entire campaign is lynching Sentinel and you voted for the opposite guy! Don't come whining to the thread about the guy you voted for doing the thing he said he would do just because you thought he wouldn't do that. That's entirely on you.

It's also not true that I did not have popular support for lynching Palmar. Many people joined because of that and also said as much.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 01:38 GMT
#2852
40 player game lets kill the top 3 town player in the game on day 1 before getting more information on him or giving mafia a chance to nk him if you do really think hes mafia.

Its not logical hes mafia like 95% of the time here. Marvs town for pointing it out during the night. IF hes scum with him I would at least expect him to wait during the day so to not have him vigged
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:39 GMT
#2853
On March 05 2019 10:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:31 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.


Uh but you said he didnt stick to his guns, which he did.

I'm pretty sure he ran his platform on lynching palm...


i dont think thats entirely true i need to read more thread. regardless dont defend him it was bad. Just becuase he had it planned dont make it the most anti town thing he could have done


Perhaps, I dont mean this as a defense of HF questioning ace. I think what ace is sayi g is a misrepresentation of hf, I think if you think hf is anti town or scum that's fine but ace post was not great and should be questioned.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2854
sicklucker the thing you pointed about Tina is a general scum tactic dont be fooled.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2855
On March 05 2019 10:36 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
does bh not vote to save himself if he's playing on a mafia team?


That's pretty heavy wifom, hes playing the martyr card hard, and using it as an excuse somewhat to not produce content.

Just kill me kill me while other people try to direct shots else where.

My initial thought is town, but he plays with wifom so heavily anyway.


I dunno, I'd reveal my alignment by voting trfel if it was that close to make sure I didn't waste my life for my team. Maybe bh is more OP at wifom but seems unlikely to me.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2856
and dandred feels really scummy for both defending hf and calling marv obvious town
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2857
On March 05 2019 10:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you fucking idiots.
You did it.
You blew it up.


Holyflare
Rsoultin
Sentinel
Blazinghand


More when I get to a computer.

You got my sword

And maybe my axe. We will see
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:40 GMT
#2858
On March 05 2019 10:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Damdred just read my filter why kill Tina at least I made a post on why.


I have a lot of filters to go through I think a short synopsis would be helpful to me ya know.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 01:41 GMT
#2859
On March 05 2019 10:40 LightningStrike wrote:
sicklucker the thing you pointed about Tina is a general scum tactic dont be fooled.


i geuss im not gonna ride or die with her but their is probably like 15 better lynches for day 2 imo
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 01:42 GMT
#2860
On March 05 2019 10:36 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:28 Ace wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:24 Damdred wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:21 Ace wrote:
Well that was terrible.

@Trfel: Really wish you claimed :'(. GG tho dude/dudette.


There are no mafia doctors so vigis can shoot Holyflare at will. If he somehow does not die tonight he is an auto-lynch tomorrow.

Earlier in the thread when I was talking to HF and Wiggles, I was alluding to the fact that Hf or Palmar have to stick to their plan on the lynch (Sentinel). It would take a very convincing reason to lynch someone else. For all his talk, Palmar never came across as a strong scum read. HF lynching him instead of Sentinel or even BH means he has to die. He did not stick to his guns and did not have good reason to lynch Palmar.

side note:Would have been funny (and rage inducing) if Trfel flipped Cop and Palmar flipped back up Cop.


Anyway, we kill HF asap. No fucking around.


What is this? Even I know hf stuck to his guns he wan ted to lynch palm for a long time no?


Him wanting to lynch Palmar =/= good reason to switch.



??????????????????????????? I quite categorically laid out that I was going to lynch palmar for at least 1/3 of the cycle if not more. At every opportunity and also in my giant wall of scum reads I had put palmar as mafia and the bottom of my list and Sentinel not even in the mafia category. If you thought anyone other than Palmar or someone in my scum reads was getting lynched then you were sorely mistaken.

If you wanted a Sentinel lynch then voting for me over the guy who solely proclaimed "we are lynching Sentinel and only Sentinel" a myriad of times is completely on you and is actually quite bad that you voted against that.


I didn't "want to lynch Sentinel". I was looking at YOU wanting to lynch Sentinel. Just because you talked all 1/3rd of the day about lynching Palmar doesn't means your reasons were actually legit. You don't even feel sorry for doing it.

@damdred: He ran his platform on lynching Sentinel. He did not have popular support for lynching Palmar. Either way I'm not going to harsh on this with either of you anymore. I made a mistake voting for HF because I didn't think he'd lynch the guy.



TBH Ace he claimed like 16ish hours ago or some shit according to his filter that he was going to lynch Palmar.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
PiGStarcraft334
Sick160
ArmadaUGS157
Happy156
olofmeister116
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 48m
OSC
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
5h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.