• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 145

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 454 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 02:03 GMT
#2881
If you want to know why Rsoul is mafia look at my filter its in there.

As you all know I make most of my reads based off of interactions with myself. If you read me scum thats fine if I can understand why you are calling my scum.

Rsoul made a shit read on me for a shit reason. Never would have made that read as town in 100 years!

nb4 she changes her read on me because I havent done much
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 02:04 GMT
#2882
Also good night!
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:06 GMT
#2883
On March 05 2019 11:03 Onegu wrote:
If you want to know why Rsoul is mafia look at my filter its in there.

As you all know I make most of my reads based off of interactions with myself. If you read me scum thats fine if I can understand why you are calling my scum.

Rsoul made a shit read on me for a shit reason. Never would have made that read as town in 100 years!

nb4 she changes her read on me because I havent done much

No worries I got her as scum too we might become beat friends this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:07 GMT
#2884
On March 05 2019 11:06 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:03 Onegu wrote:
If you want to know why Rsoul is mafia look at my filter its in there.

As you all know I make most of my reads based off of interactions with myself. If you read me scum thats fine if I can understand why you are calling my scum.

Rsoul made a shit read on me for a shit reason. Never would have made that read as town in 100 years!

nb4 she changes her read on me because I havent done much

No worries I got her as scum too we might become best friends this game.

Typo
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 02:17 GMT
#2885
On March 05 2019 10:26 Holyflare wrote:
I mean, you can all criticise all you want but not one of you even argued with my scum read (no, yelling it's stupid doesn't count) on Palmar or the points I laid out

I absolutely did, but wasn't around to push
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:22 GMT
#2886
I am home now was phone posting before. WoS you got sword on Tina.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:23 GMT
#2887
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 02:30 GMT
#2888
I don't know why you're so fucking obsessed with lynching Tina but yes I do think she's scum. We're not lynching her tomorrow though
Gwttibg on computer

Everyone is always gone by the time I get here ugh
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 05 2019 02:32 GMT
#2889
i wish i could understand the words in the chez video im sure its epic
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 02:33 GMT
#2890
*waves*

I'm here but
1) haven't read the first 100 pages and will not do so
2) most of the town incorrectly believes I'm scum and is making bad bus analysis in that assumption
3) and also most of the town, including the mayor, decided not to lynch me
4) i am also only here via phone

Other than that I'm ready to chat
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 02:35 GMT
#2891
Lol bh
You and I both know where you belong. I am both incredibly dismayed and infinitely amused that you are still alive.
It's such typical BH fare. How do you fucking do it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:38 GMT
#2892
On March 05 2019 11:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't know why you're so fucking obsessed with lynching Tina but yes I do think she's scum. We're not lynching her tomorrow though
Gwttibg on computer

Everyone is always gone by the time I get here ugh

Oh come on I think we got a realistic chance of lynching her tomorrow though. She's my strongest scumread that's why I am obsessed with lynching her. I pretty sure I am right on her 100%
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 02:38 GMT
#2893
On March 05 2019 11:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't know why you're so fucking obsessed with lynching Tina but yes I do think she's scum. We're not lynching her tomorrow though
Gwttibg on computer

Everyone is always gone by the time I get here ugh


Who do you want to lynch instead of her if you think shes scum?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:38 GMT
#2894
On March 05 2019 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol bh
You and I both know where you belong. I am both incredibly dismayed and infinitely amused that you are still alive.
It's such typical BH fare. How do you fucking do it?

Magic don't you know lol......
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 02:39 GMT
#2895
I agree sort of but your play patterns this game LS have been.... Unhealthy?

Do something else. Forget about her for now. You won't get her lynched above sent/bh/hf.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 05 2019 02:39 GMT
#2896
On March 05 2019 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol bh
You and I both know where you belong. I am both incredibly dismayed and infinitely amused that you are still alive.
It's such typical BH fare. How do you fucking do it?


Dude this time I was actually actively trying to get lynched. I asked to be policy lynched! Everyone seemed on board. Hopefully I get vigied overnight.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:39 GMT
#2897
On March 05 2019 10:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh you fucking idiots.
You did it.
You blew it up.


Holyflare
Rsoultin
Sentinel
Blazinghand


More when I get to a computer.


He probably wants tyo lynch BH HF or Sent before Tina.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 02:41 GMT
#2898
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit
On March 05 2019 06:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'll consolidate onto trfel, feels better than Conv to me right now. [...]


CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT
This was the most recent vote count at time of posts above.

TF = 8, BH = 6, Conv = 4, acro = 4

if BH is scum, this is a great scum buddy post

1) Places non-committal scum read on BH
2) Is an afford to derail BH lynch (who is certainly not known as a hardcore lurker..)
3) No mayor candidate was advocating a BH mayor snipe -> i.e. is guranteed to fall upon deaf ears and receive no traction


I also note that Wiggles filter indicates he scum reads Conversion, but instantly drops this for the thread popular Trfel when it comes to saving BH. Overall, extremely hedged posting and likely mafia (alongside with BH)


On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel
[...]


https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=Mr. Wiggles&view=all

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 02:42 GMT
#2899
On March 05 2019 11:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't know why you're so fucking obsessed with lynching Tina but yes I do think she's scum. We're not lynching her tomorrow though
Gwttibg on computer

Everyone is always gone by the time I get here ugh


Who do you want to lynch instead of her if you think shes scum?

We have to eliminate HF and BH to start. Then looking into palmars reads (sent and wiggles) is worth it as well. I have a good case on rsoul in a minute but that doesn't change what must be done

LOL HF you fucked us so hard. I don't know how you did it either. Convince half the goddamn players in this game that lynching one of the most active and forthcoming players was the best choice. Jesus h tap dancing Christ.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:42 GMT
#2900
On March 05 2019 11:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
I agree sort of but your play patterns this game LS have been.... Unhealthy?

Do something else. Forget about her for now. You won't get her lynched above sent/bh/hf.

How sure are you on Sent and BH? Hf I might follow you on because of the Palmar Mayor lynch (idk why HF didn't just kill bh there for wagon check honestly)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1573
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS213
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 47m
OSC
9h 47m
Stellar Fest
9h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.