• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8713 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 454 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 03:01 GMT
#2921
On March 05 2019 11:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:57 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 04 2019 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm not really sure what's bringing this on, ls
How you doin' buddy? Something you need to talk about?

This is the post I was refering to in my last post for why I townreading WoS. If I was in his shoes as scum I would tell that person to fuck off and more but instead he did showed he cared about me.
wave seems to be a guy inclined to do this naturally. i dont think that in itself warrants a town lean

That was only part of why I am townreading him O_o I also seeing eye to eye on some of our agreed reads (although idk why he scumreading tina but I know he is)
yeah i saw that after i posted lol

i havnt seen anything scummy from wave, but, the game hes playing i think is quite easy to do as scum.

where im getting at is that I think once wave finds someone to play/tease the reads out of him, his colours will be quite clear.

anyways, i gotta get work done. spent enough time on here today.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:03 GMT
#2922
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:04 GMT
#2923
Not how I thought the flips would go there
you gotta dance
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 03:04 GMT
#2924
On March 05 2019 12:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:57 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 04 2019 09:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm not really sure what's bringing this on, ls
How you doin' buddy? Something you need to talk about?

This is the post I was refering to in my last post for why I townreading WoS. If I was in his shoes as scum I would tell that person to fuck off and more but instead he did showed he cared about me.
wave seems to be a guy inclined to do this naturally. i dont think that in itself warrants a town lean

That was only part of why I am townreading him O_o I also seeing eye to eye on some of our agreed reads (although idk why he scumreading tina but I know he is)
yeah i saw that after i posted lol

i havnt seen anything scummy from wave, but, the game hes playing i think is quite easy to do as scum.

where im getting at is that I think once wave finds someone to play/tease the reads out of him, his colours will be quite clear.

anyways, i gotta get work done. spent enough time on here today.

fair play on that but the last time he played scum with me he did the bare minimum and won.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 03:10 GMT
#2925
I did? That doesn't seem like me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2019 03:10 GMT
#2926
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 03:12 GMT
#2927
On March 05 2019 12:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
I did? That doesn't seem like me.

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/488082-tl-mafia-lxxi-gaiden?user=WaveofShadow
You got nominated for your plan there.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:15 GMT
#2928
On March 05 2019 12:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?


Why would you think I am kidding?

I work 10 hours days quite often and have been trying to have a life (and mostly failing), this game is not my top priority. In the day and a half that I have been absent this shit blew up like 100 pages, which is an easy 3+ hours of reading... and is very unlikely to be fun reading.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 03:18 GMT
#2929
Honestly, even without reading I'd wager HF is mafia this game.

Mayor Lynching Palmar when there are tons of people who are bound to be less useful and bigger question marks as the game goes on just screams of scum play.
I can take that responsibility.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 03:21 GMT
#2930
On March 05 2019 12:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
I did? That doesn't seem like me.

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/488082-tl-mafia-lxxi-gaiden?user=WaveofShadow
You got nominated for your plan there.

Man I don't remember that game at all. If you look at the last post in my filter though I don't take credit 'cause my team was good. Reading a little of it I lurked the shit out of that game because things were very busy for me at that time in my life (board exams coming up, just graduated) but also because I had never really tried 'actively lurking' before and wanted to change things up considering how active I normally was in literally every game where my filter was among the biggest.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 05 2019 03:23 GMT
#2931
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 03:24 GMT
#2932
On March 05 2019 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
the gays are always fashionably late x

Marv!!!!!!!

also damn we are too good
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:25 GMT
#2933
On March 05 2019 12:15 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:57 Tictock wrote:
Just checking on Flip, way to much shit to read and I have zero motivation to try.

See I had decent reads on Trfel and Palmar, and was correct to not trust HF to be Mayor.

I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were. I have a long day at work again tomorrow, so Wednesday is the most likely day I will make an effort to do anything in this game.

In other news, I hate my life but I will not spend my time wallowing here.

Are you kidding?


Why would you think I am kidding?

I work 10 hours days quite often and have been trying to have a life (and mostly failing), this game is not my top priority. In the day and a half that I have been absent this shit blew up like 100 pages, which is an easy 3+ hours of reading... and is very unlikely to be fun reading.

Skim if you have to, but it sounded like you said you're just giving up for the rest of the game, with "I think I may just ride out the rest of this game as much as I can and just see how good my D1 reads were.".
you gotta dance
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 03:26 GMT
#2934
On March 05 2019 12:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
I did? That doesn't seem like me.

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/488082-tl-mafia-lxxi-gaiden?user=WaveofShadow
You got nominated for your plan there.

Man I don't remember that game at all. If you look at the last post in my filter though I don't take credit 'cause my team was good. Reading a little of it I lurked the shit out of that game because things were very busy for me at that time in my life (board exams coming up, just graduated) but also because I had never really tried 'actively lurking' before and wanted to change things up considering how active I normally was in literally every game where my filter was among the biggest.

Lmao. Well you did a good job there though XD
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 03:27 GMT
#2935
On March 05 2019 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.


I already told you this and I will say again: you got my sword.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 03:27 GMT
#2936
On March 05 2019 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
for the record if I knew bh was not getting lynched I would have absolutely switched it to him but it was already locked in

how is it locked in ?

that makes no sense you could have changed


I don't think so? I PMd it saying lynch palmar a long time ago when it was called for in the thread and when the deadline came I was told it was palmar selected. Didn't really get given any other opportunity but it is what it is.

You could probably read the thread but it is what is Mr. Mafia
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:31 GMT
#2937
On March 05 2019 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.


I'll be interested to see what you say about rsoul. Don't read her that way and would rather she doesn't catch a bullet.

Hopefully someone takes care of BH tonight. I get that HF needs to flip too. =/
you gotta dance
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 03:33 GMT
#2938
On March 05 2019 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:53 Acrofales wrote:
I brought my coloring book:
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Thats not helpful.

Lets be serious. Statistically, there has to be at least one to two mafia hiding in the small vagons.

darthfoley, tumblewood, koshi, oatsmater, chezinu, onegu and rels.
[/b]
Why are you trying to bring up a random list of people with literally the worst justification ever?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 03:34 GMT
#2939
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

Yeah nice self deprecation buddy
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 03:34 GMT
#2940
As much as I didn't like Conversion, Marv seems cool so far.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12221
Rain 2252
Artosis 667
Dewaltoss 29
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever501
NeuroSwarm222
League of Legends
Doublelift4944
Counter-Strike
taco 589
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1602
ArmadaUGS307
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1580
WinterStarcraft549
Other Games
summit1g9084
JimRising 615
PiGStarcraft394
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde171
ViBE118
ZombieGrub7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 45m
OSC
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
10h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.