• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8570 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 454 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:34 GMT
#2961
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too
you gotta dance
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 04:34 GMT
#2962
On March 05 2019 11:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 05 2019 11:41 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit
On March 05 2019 06:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'll consolidate onto trfel, feels better than Conv to me right now. [...]


CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT
This was the most recent vote count at time of posts above.

TF = 8, BH = 6, Conv = 4, acro = 4

if BH is scum, this is a great scum buddy post

1) Places non-committal scum read on BH
2) Is an afford to derail BH lynch (who is certainly not known as a hardcore lurker..)
3) No mayor candidate was advocating a BH mayor snipe -> i.e. is guranteed to fall upon deaf ears and receive no traction


I also note that Wiggles filter indicates he scum reads Conversion, but instantly drops this for the thread popular Trfel when it comes to saving BH. Overall, extremely hedged posting and likely mafia (alongside with BH)


On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel
[...]


https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=Mr. Wiggles&view=all


Preflip association not a great call, but I'll allow it because we need the flip regardless


Associative tells on unflipped players, bus analysis assuming I am scum, etx - vigi, please kill me or we'll have mistaken analysis all day D2

Yes plz.
As for wiggles I haven't read him yet. I'll get there eventually.

Once again though, how the FUCK in a game with as many players as we have with a bunch of good policy/low count lynched did we lynch the fucking town leader?

Just... Fucking how?

I still can't decide if I'm angry or just think it's hilarious. I guess I haven't been too invested so I'm indirectly to blame, but in games like this I never have a primary town voice over the palmars/Marvs/hokyfkares/rayns

Most of us never do, and never will.

You have to be right, but you also have to be eloquent, a lot.

Give up one of these and it won’t happen. And you have to make a first impression.

But it’s not all bad, being “not one of those guys”. There is a sort of freedom, and it lies on you to decide which one is right with your vote. Because they rarely agree.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:35 GMT
#2963
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text
you gotta dance
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 04:38 GMT
#2964
On March 05 2019 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.


Ok I’ll cave to this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2019 04:43 GMT
#2965
Tomorrow is only 48hrs btw for literally everyone in the game that doesn’t read the op
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 04:45 GMT
#2966
On March 05 2019 13:21 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?

On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

TLDR her odd read shifts on me early and her interactions with rayn don't seem to come from Town!Tina from my perspective.(I made that post in on mobile so it did not come out as I wanted to.)


If it's not too much trouble, care to point me to one of these interactions?

The few interactions between them I saw suggested they were both town to me.

The tone didn't feel natural from one end and felt like it's Scum vs Town and this post from Tina seemed a bit forced in my opinion:
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

It's hard to describe but this post from Tina seemed like a good excuse for her to have a shit fight with Rayn? One of them definitely is town and the other is mafia on the tone between these posts from each other and in my opinion it's Tina.
Anyways going to retire to my bed and when I wake up I will read everything!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:46 GMT
#2967
On March 05 2019 13:34 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too


*Shrug* Most of this means next to nothing to me since I haven't read the game fully.

All I can say is, having read your filter I don't see much that suggests you are actively trying to solve the game. You poke and prod a little at people but I find few conclusions and very few fleshed out scum reads. Seems to me like you are just floating through the game. + Show Spoiler +
Yes I realize there is some hypocrisy in me saying someone is floating through the game when I am not reading it fully myself. I am however pursuing what strikes my interest and making an effort when I am able.


Makes you very likely to be scum imo.




Ok I def spent more time here than I intended to.

Now, off I go, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen... in which case, if you see me before I see you... watch out! + Show Spoiler +
Idk, random quote from Red vs Blue
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 04:47 GMT
#2968
On March 05 2019 13:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text

Idk. I just react because I don’t have the time to come up with my own things that often. And usually when I do, people misunderstand what I am saying on such a basic level that it is as if I am speaking in English, but using Hangul like 티수 소 피포 스틸 노 밧 돈 은덧댄다.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 04:49 GMT
#2969
Well. До свидания
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 04:53 GMT
#2970
On March 05 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text

Idk. I just react because I don’t have the time to come up with my own things that often. And usually when I do, people misunderstand what I am saying on such a basic level that it is as if I am speaking in English, but using Hangul like 티수 소 피포 스틸 노 밧 돈 은덧댄다.

Yeah, it's cool for some people and that's their style, but it's just not me. Not saying it's wrong, but it's not my style
you gotta dance
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 04:55 GMT
#2971
On March 05 2019 13:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:21 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:55 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:50 Tictock wrote:
On March 05 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Wave that point about Tina was part of my newer reasons for scumreading her as well. Sicklucker did point it out but he townreads her for it though lmao.


SL can be a surprisingly smart dude sometimes.

Hell he might even be town this game, pretty solid chance I'd wager.

I think SL is wrong about Tina but he did bring forward a good piece of evidence for me (later wave used).


Besides the case Wave just posted (or anything in it), what are your reasons for scum reading Rsoul?

On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

TLDR her odd read shifts on me early and her interactions with rayn don't seem to come from Town!Tina from my perspective.(I made that post in on mobile so it did not come out as I wanted to.)


If it's not too much trouble, care to point me to one of these interactions?

The few interactions between them I saw suggested they were both town to me.

The tone didn't feel natural from one end and felt like it's Scum vs Town and this post from Tina seemed a bit forced in my opinion:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ftr sorry HF i think i overreacted and i dont think youre mafia. But i dont like stuff that is not true on me. Also i always talk through people when i think they are mafia or id i think the conversation wont help either party. I didnt overreact on rsoultin. Regardless of what i say she wont change her read because her read is not based on not what i actually write, and i read her town, so no discussion is going to be productive.

Or she is mafia, but i dont believe it.


These sorts of posts are why I hope you're mafia, actually. It's irritating as shit when you actively ignore me because I 'won't change my read'. I think if anything can be said of my play it's that I'm not a fucking mindless bulldog, and it's not as if I can even remember a game where I've tunneled the shit out of you when you were either alignment without reconsidering new information.

But whatever. Behaving this way will make it difficult for me to see you as town if you are. And if you are, well, I'm really just sad that we apparently can't play this game together anymore and you know what...it's really not because of me.

It's hard to describe but this post from Tina seemed like a good excuse for her to have a shit fight with Rayn? One of them definitely is town and the other is mafia on the tone between these posts from each other and in my opinion it's Tina.
Anyways going to retire to my bed and when I wake up I will read everything!


Yea I actually still get the opposite impression between those 2 posts you quoted.

I've seen Rayn many a time bulldog down a scumread of his even when there is tons of evidence that he could be wrong, but since he sees something that colors a person red he will never let it go. Similarly will ignore someone he sees as townie who disagrees since he writes them off in his mind since he has "solved" their alignment. I'd go so far as to say that Rayn often is playing his own game of mafia, called "How right can Rayn be this game" (ok this is a bit unfair, and sorry Rayn, but it's how I perceive it).

Rsoul, conversely tends to want to interact with her Town reads to bounce ideas off another person and get a better sense of where he reads should maybe be. I see her as one of a handful of players who actively try to look at both sides of a player, what they might be thinking as town and what they might be thinking as scum. Sometimes when you do this (I do this as well) it becomes hard to decide which PoV is more likely and you wind up bouncing back and forth between these 2 PoV's.

That is also why I feel like Wave's case on Rsoul is shit, because that sort of waffely behavior is almost exactly what I tend to expect from a player who thinks like this.

So, TLDR: Both are behaving how I'd expect from what I perceive their characters and mind sets to be as town reacting to one another here.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2019 05:00 GMT
#2972
On March 05 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:35 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm not generally a reactive or emotive poster like some others here. It feels awkward and forced to me over text

Idk. I just react because I don’t have the time to come up with my own things that often. And usually when I do, people misunderstand what I am saying on such a basic level that it is as if I am speaking in English, but using Hangul like 티수 소 피포 스틸 노 밧 돈 은덧댄다.

Realized it is the exact inverse of this.

They understand my words perfectly fine but the meaning is utterly changed, often comically to the exact opposite of my intent. See the thing where I had to tell someone I was against sent being elected mayor as so outlandish an idea that the man hadn’t even tried to attain it himself- was instead interpreted as “he shouldn’t be mayor because he didn’t run”.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 05 2019 05:00 GMT
#2973
Ok, for real I am out this time as I need to go to bed.

Thank you LS for sharing your views, I think you are wrong, but I am all the more convinced you are like 80-90% town here form that.

Like I said earlier, don't expect shit from me again tomorrow (wont even be home till about this time) but will be around Wednesday.
I can take that responsibility.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:03 GMT
#2974
On March 05 2019 13:46 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 13:34 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
?

My read on HF has been consistent through the day once I made it. For the policy lynch I liked Palmar better than HF to stick to it at first. The interaction with Ace made me switch my mayor vote to HF off of Palmar since I figured we'd get more information from how people reacted if HF deviated from the policy vote. Once Sent showed up and posted his role I kept it on HF because of the town read (Palmar was null to me at that point) and some similarity in reads.

The scummy lurker comment was directed at BH. Up to that point he hadn't posted and just showed up to ask people to kill him. I felt it was a derail of the current lynch wagons and would be a big pile on with no useful discussion for scum hunting. Figured the mayor could take him out instead.

I was wrong about trfel, but their post about Fecalfeast looked really bad to me at that point in the day. There wasn't a wagon yet, so again, that could have been a mayor lynch. Once the wagon formed I hopped on. I agreed with the analysis and I felt Conv wasn't happening and felt bad about the interview stuff too


*Shrug* Most of this means next to nothing to me since I haven't read the game fully.

All I can say is, having read your filter I don't see much that suggests you are actively trying to solve the game. You poke and prod a little at people but I find few conclusions and very few fleshed out scum reads. Seems to me like you are just floating through the game. + Show Spoiler +
Yes I realize there is some hypocrisy in me saying someone is floating through the game when I am not reading it fully myself. I am however pursuing what strikes my interest and making an effort when I am able.


Makes you very likely to be scum imo.




Ok I def spent more time here than I intended to.

Now, off I go, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen... in which case, if you see me before I see you... watch out! + Show Spoiler +
Idk, random quote from Red vs Blue

I definitely have harder town reads than scum reads right now which doesn't help that perception. There were lots of people Day 1 who looked scummy, so I pushed/voted the ones that I felt had some more substance to them like Conv, Tubesock, and trfels. Ended up spending more time commenting on wagons I thought weren't great, which was probably the wrong choice
you gotta dance
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:14 GMT
#2975
On March 05 2019 13:55 Tictock wrote:
I've seen Rayn many a time bulldog down a scumread of his even when there is tons of evidence that he could be wrong, but since he sees something that colors a person red he will never let it go. Similarly will ignore someone he sees as townie who disagrees since he writes them off in his mind since he has "solved" their alignment. I'd go so far as to say that Rayn often is playing his own game of mafia, called "How right can Rayn be this game" (ok this is a bit unfair, and sorry Rayn, but it's how I perceive it).

No need to be sorry, for the past three years or so that's exactly what i have been doing.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:17 GMT
#2976
I think Ace is full of shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:22 GMT
#2977
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:23 GMT
#2978
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Yes, who are your teammates?
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:25 GMT
#2979
On March 05 2019 14:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Yes, who are your teammates?

People who follow Jesus Christ.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:26 GMT
#2980
I'm not always the best teammate, but I tries.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
51m
The PondCast
21h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.