• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7726 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 454 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:30 GMT
#2981
Guys.,. Do you all realize that we all are the brown... The hardest thing to do in this live is be good.

How can condemn someone for being evil when we ourselves are evil?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:31 GMT
#2982
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?
you gotta dance
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:32 GMT
#2983
There is one one who is good and that is God. No one, not even those who try to follow got are good. However, we are bless to have a good who loves us as if we are good despite us being evil. Even if we don't see him or feel him. He loves us, not for who we are but for who he is.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:33 GMT
#2984
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


C was an alias of Chezinu who inspired to be like L in a fictitious anime called Death Note.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:34 GMT
#2985
I realized that I am not a great detective and thought perhaps HF was a detective this game. So knowing that I was unworthy of such a title I called HF C. Hoping perhaps he could be the detective.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:38 GMT
#2986
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


No, I have no figure out who to kill except the evil man within me. But then I realized that I cannot kill that man within me for the beat is the man in me. That is what makes me brown for my savior implanted in me a spirit of blueness that I cannot not fulfill because the evil man is still in me. I cannot work to kill this man but real solely on the mercy of God to kill this evil man in me. In this world the evil man will still be in me. But there will be a time when the evil man will die and the spirit man my God gave me will live. I will then get to know God, my savior. I will be one with him. He will be in me and i will be in him just as me savior foretold.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:40 GMT
#2987
the beast in the man in me*

Man is corrupt. Man is 666. Man although made in the image of God has turned from God incapable of being with God except by God's mercy to draw him unto himself.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:43 GMT
#2988
Ahh, so C is both Chezinu and HF wrapped up in one conflicted being then. If we purge the evil from C then can we look forward to their assistance in our investigation?
you gotta dance
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:43 GMT
#2989
What is impossible for (to be Good) is possible for God. Only God can can true love and we live in peace knowing that although for now we cannot love as God loves. One day we will by God's mercy if we believe in him. For he sent his Savior. Jesus the Messiah, the one who was prophesied about since the beginning. So, believe in God that he is good and that he can and will save you from your trouble.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:44 GMT
#2990
Also i am pretty sure Meapak is mafia and knows Sentinel is town because it says so in his filter.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:44 GMT
#2991
So Chezinu you actually quoted posts where mafia was fighting with each other?
nice.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:50 GMT
#2992
Rayn, is your read on Acro still the same? You had him pegged as scum earlier.

I don't see it after the second half of the day and the reaction to the Palmar lynch. He's helping move the game forward in a useful way now, even if he's wrong about some things (like me)
you gotta dance
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:51 GMT
#2993
I don't always speak the truth. The spirit in me does not always over come the evil man within. A brown prophet would can only point to the one who does tell the truth without holding back for this prophet is purely truth. He is the light that reveals all. Even the evil within us. Fortunately, His love is so Great that our evil can be cleansed in His presence. For he took on our sin, so that we can be with Him for he is Holy. We were unworthy. But he was so worthy and loving that he made us clean within His sight so that he could love us as if we were good. He calls us to love eachother the same way. Although we see the evil in each other and ourselves. We must love each other despite seeing the evil in ourselves and our follow human beings. For all fall short of the glory of God. Our God, our King, our Lord loves us soo much that He is willing to become a servant love us. If our God who is God and pure loved us even though we were evil, even loving the one who was to betray Him. How can forsake the spirit that he births within us? For this spirit springs up within us for His seed is not the seeds of his enemy. This seed, the seed of Jesse, gives us eternal life. Eternal life. No longer will I be thirsty. For the spirit will overcome the beast! Thank Jesus Chirst our Lord!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 05 2019 05:52 GMT
#2994
The time I'm available in the evening turns out to be basically dead for other people's activity, which is annoying
you gotta dance
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:52 GMT
#2995
I haven't gotten so far, but whatever he did EoD i think matters almost none in case Sentinel is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:53 GMT
#2996
On March 05 2019 14:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Chezinu you actually quoted posts where mafia was fighting with each other?
nice.


I, Chezinu, do not know the roles of the other players in this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 05:56 GMT
#2997
On March 05 2019 14:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I haven't gotten so far, but whatever he did EoD i think matters almost none in case Sentinel is town.

Okay nevermind he voted Trfel over Blazinghand WITH Sentinel so that tells it all.
He's mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 05:57 GMT
#2998
The truth is that the only way I can know the roles of the other players in the game is if the Good Shepard reveals it to me as he has done in the past. For the blue sniper in me, did not come from Chez but the spirit within with whom Chez prayed too. Chez was astonished the Spirit reveal himself to him even through a small game Chez played in his spare time. God of the universe spoke to Chez. The Lord cared even about the small matters of those He loved. Yes, the Lord loved Chez, a man who was not Good.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 06:13 GMT
#2999
I pray to God that I would speak the truth. Lord open our eyes to your glory. Let us all see you highly lifted up. Exalted as our sovereign Lord. King above all kings. Maker and Ruler of all the universe. Let us become in awe of your majesty and glory. For only you are Holy and good. I thank you for loving us. We are evil and unholy, but you love us. God we need you. We need your Spirit. We need your love. You have made those who believe you clean, although in this world their feet will still get dirty. You have made us clean, though we still stumble in this world. You wash our dirty feet. Lord, please bath others and makes them clean. Continue to wash all of our feet. Even those you know who will turn their back on you. Clean your bride with your Word. For the day will come when the church (those you have brought to yourself) will become one with you in spirit. Just as you Lord are one with your Father and the Father in you. For you have prayer for us that believe in your message. For what you say will come to past. Praise the Lord! A prayer of a righteous man availeth much. There is only one righteous and that is You, my God, my Savior!!! You can in the flesh of man but overcame the flesh without sinning. You died for us. So that we appear before you as holy and righteous though we were unholy and unrighteous. MERCY AND GRACE!!! You are a God of Justice!! You are holy and righteous!!! You have punished evil by taking it upon yourself. You have loved your children as a righteous father. You have guided your sheep as the Good Shepard. You have ruled your people as the King of king. You have given life to your creation.

Holy Holy is the Lord God almighty. There is no one greater and no one stronger. No one wiser and no one more worthy.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2019 06:24 GMT
#3000
yeah sicklucker is also mafia
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Bale 32
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor167
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick222
Livibee164
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h
Stellar Fest
7h
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.