• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8837 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:42 GMT
#2861
The final puzzle piece is sentinel. If Sentinel is actually mafia then you can find out how this whole mayoral campaign went down.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:43 GMT
#2862
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

This is my post on Tina Damdred plus her voting was weird EoD ad sicklucker pointed out.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:45 GMT
#2863
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508

Feel free to comment at any time guys.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2019 01:46 GMT
#2864
On March 05 2019 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

This is my post on Tina Damdred plus her voting was weird EoD ad sicklucker pointed out.


I will keep this in mind on a reread but I dont think I side with the outlook, still think rsoultin is town atm.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:48 GMT
#2865
On March 02 2019 16:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I was making a joke because i didn't want to say i think Trfel is town and wanted to see where that train went. Which was the only thing goin on in the game atm.
On March 02 2019 17:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ooookkkkay why is Trfel mafia?
On March 02 2019 17:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Surprise i do things that i do as town as mafia aswell?
Fine, i got completely different read on him from the beginning and then he also did a trademark town Trfel thing later.
On March 02 2019 20:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Town:
[..]
Trfel
[...]

Maybe town:
[...]

Maybe mafia:
[...]
On March 03 2019 20:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well whatever. I am really gonna try to sleep now because after thursday morning i have slept no more than maybe 4 hours and i fell like i am dead.

HF
[..]
Trfel doesn't look town anymore, FF still doesn't impress in anyway but i am terrible at reading him.

[...]
Side comment, but I wont if the trfel progression is related to his scum read on FF (i.e. Rayn + FF together)
On March 05 2019 07:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I agree koshi trfel is also mafia.


Its odd bcause people were calling trfel mafia for the same posts that rayn detected a "trademark" town thing.

I grant he voted blazinghand so not sure wehre to taek this.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 01:48 GMT
#2866
On March 05 2019 10:45 Holyflare wrote:
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508

Feel free to comment at any time guys.


Given that 2 of your scum reads just flipped town (one of which i thought was town) and that I have different views of one of the players on that list as well I think you should go back and reanalyze people and possibly adjust your opinions.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 05 2019 01:50 GMT
#2867
On March 05 2019 10:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:45 Holyflare wrote:
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508

Feel free to comment at any time guys.


Given that 2 of your scum reads just flipped town (one of which i thought was town) and that I have different views of one of the players on that list as well I think you should go back and reanalyze people and possibly adjust your opinions.


I clearly updated my trfel read though. I meant the guys actually alive still. I don't think I'll ever agree with your iamp read that's based on him doing nothing when he's actually done stuff. More so than a lot of people in this thread.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 01:52 GMT
#2868
[QUOTE]On March 05 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 05 2019 10:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 05 2019 10:45 Holyflare wrote:
[url=https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508]https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=126#2508[/url]

Feel free to comment at any time guys.[/QUOTE]

Given that 2 of your scum reads just flipped town (one of which i thought was town) and that I have different views of one of the players on that list as well I think you should go back and reanalyze people and possibly adjust your opinions.[/QUOTE]

I clearly updated my trfel read though. I meant the guys actually alive still. I don't think I'll ever agree with your iamp read that's based on him doing nothing when he's actually done stuff. More so than a lot of people in this thread.[/QUOTE

And what you see as done stuff I see as being an "active" mafia who hasn't really done much of substance. Again im not here to argue that clearly people will always disagree with eachother on some things.


Also Welcome to the thread Marv (when you see this) nice to see you again.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:53 GMT
#2869
On March 05 2019 10:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home for like 30 minutes I voting Tina I think she's mafia at this point mainly her town around on me and her interactions with Rayn leaves me thinking she's scum. Originally swap to HF because I wasn't feeling the Sent mayor kill anymore but swap back because HF wants to kill Palmar who I think is likely town.

This is my post on Tina Damdred plus her voting was weird EoD ad sicklucker pointed out.


I will keep this in mind on a reread but I dont think I side with the outlook, still think rsoultin is town atm.

When you see the light let me know when you see Tina is scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 01:53 GMT
#2870



PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:53 GMT
#2871
Data misquote BC lmao
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:54 GMT
#2872
On March 05 2019 10:53 Chezinu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IXEL_6RE8


PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!

Fucking lol you did this the last time you two were playing in Star Wars
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 05 2019 01:54 GMT
#2873
haha. hit the backspace apparently
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 05 2019 01:56 GMT
#2874
On March 05 2019 10:20 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.


Hmmm....
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 01:56 GMT
#2875
Anyways Koahi is clear town so I happy about that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:59 GMT
#2876
On March 05 2019 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:20 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.


Hmmm....
Are you pretending that mafia give a shit about you to be shot

get lost with the passive aggressive "hmmm"
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 05 2019 02:00 GMT
#2877
On March 05 2019 10:59 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:56 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:20 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.


Hmmm....
Are you pretending that mafia give a shit about you to be shot

get lost with the passive aggressive "hmmm"


I'm not as tuned into the scum thoughts as you apparently are
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:00 GMT
#2878
DMA says Mocsta is town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 05 2019 02:00 GMT
#2879
On March 05 2019 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:53 Chezinu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IXEL_6RE8


PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!

Fucking lol you did this the last time you two were playing in Star Wars

+ Show Spoiler +

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?page=105#2086

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia?page=400#7983
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 05 2019 02:02 GMT
#2880
On March 05 2019 11:00 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:53 Chezinu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IXEL_6RE8


PAAAAAALLLMMMAARRRR!!!!

Fucking lol you did this the last time you two were playing in Star Wars

+ Show Spoiler +

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?page=105#2086

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/474082-imperial-mafia?page=400#7983

I was in that star wars game but I did shadow imperial.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 21
Yoon 20
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi982
qojqva959
Fuzer 170
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 180
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo975
Hui .191
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King112
QueenE99
Chillindude19
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade917
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 38m
Stellar Fest
22h 38m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.