• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8677 users

Imperial Mafia - Page 400

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 398 399 400 401 402 511 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 23:16 GMT
#7981
On January 14 2015 08:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 08:08 Lazermonkey wrote:
Now, as to why I flipped from Palmar being my second scum read to marv being my second scum read. It was based on partly his interactions with Palmar but also how he seems to refuse to actually push scum. His GB read is a prime example of this. Its clear by reading his filter that GB is his (top?) scum read right now. But instead of trying to kill GB, he comes in and insults everyone.

This troubles me about Marv too. He's just defending himself rather than pushing his top suspect.

He knows things.

On December 31 2014 20:50 marvellosity wrote:
let's kill ritoky. he pushed absolute bullshit reasons for all his scumreads in Carol and was generally unwarrantedly aggressive. I can't believe he's so dumb to push something for 10+ posts here which was a joke.

Literally the only hesitation is that I can't believe he would play exactly the same for another game running.

Nothing else is very interesting. Chyz gets time. DrH didn't demonstrate Chyz was mafia, just maybe that he made a read he shouldn't have. tbc.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 13 2015 23:16 GMT
#7982
I rescind my statement to not lynch LM today. I'm not sure anymore.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
January 13 2015 23:18 GMT
#7983
Good night Palmar...




PAAALLMAAARR!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 23:19 GMT
#7984
On January 14 2015 08:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On January 14 2015 07:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
How long are you still going to be here Palmar? I need to know how long I have to actually read the last few pages attentively.

I'm basically leaving now. it's 11 pm and I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow.

Can you run down your most important points one more time before going to bed?

I can, mostly because there is a real possibility I end up lynched here.

Artanis gets a free pass. He's universally townread and the game cannot be won if he's mafia, so just don't even think about it.

Sl I have very much second thoughts about him now. I liked the cop claim (well I hated the play, but I also think it makes him more likely to be town). But today he basically parked his vote on me and has done nothing since. This is the first controversial day in a while and it feels like he should be doing something.

Vivax always feels like town while he's posting, but idk. He might be mafia based on how he never actually gets lynched, but more likely to be town for now.

I actually sorta like Chez, read his filter, found it agreeable.

Damdred I'm less sure is mafia right now, but very well could be (please just consult my filter on this one). please keep him honest.

Marv is mafia, I said it. I made a post a little bit back summarizing the main points against him (but you really oughta read the conversation). Also as yet another point against him, he doesn't seem to be enjoying the argument at all, when it's sorta obvious that I really do. I am now heartbroken and want to spite lynch him.

LM could very well be mafia. I always ignore mafia, I've ignored him the entire game (remember how I said the same thing about superbia ^^)

Ksc is mafia for sticking with a mafia read on me even when I'm towniest town in town.

gb always sort of sounds like town when he posts. I admit he isn't quite the LYNCH HOLYFLARE town he was in chrismtas carol and I could be wrong on him but meh, I could be wrong on everyone.

Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2015 23:19 GMT
#7985
On January 14 2015 08:14 Lazermonkey wrote:
I'm sorry Artanis, but I have to go to bed. I have done what I can to kill GB but there simply isn't enough traction to get him killed.

Also, Damdred is a really bad lynch. Anyone who is voting him really need to justify how he could push superbia so hard D2, and not be scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: marvellosity

you are 1 billion percent mafia for how you've dealt with tonight

##vote: lazermonkey
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 23:27 GMT
#7986
On January 14 2015 08:14 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On January 14 2015 07:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
How long are you still going to be here Palmar? I need to know how long I have to actually read the last few pages attentively.

I'm basically leaving now. it's 11 pm and I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow.

This is Palmar saying he is choosing sleep over surviving. When he goes to sleep... the votes may shift on him..

I know.

Like I'm sorry, I don't give enough shits to ruin my day tomorrow for this game. I've been bad anyway, it'd be fitting I end up getting myself lynched.

On the other hand, town should know this.




The mafia has overcome my final line of defense, and now they plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!

You think you have votes. Reads. Checks. Suspects. Lynches. And then today. Was there really a vote? Did that lynch succeed, or, was it a bus? Forced down, forced down by something less than a man, something bred to sleepwalk through town unless activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly master. Come in.

Reads! would you kindly?

Vote, would you kindly? Write a case, would you kindly? Check! Protect! Lynch. Was mafia sent to kill, or a slave?

A man chooses!

A slave obeys!

Choose to lynch marv. Take control of your own destiny. Don't obey the sentiment.

Even if we are wrong...

It's better to burn out than to fade away.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 23:28 GMT
#7987
I am 100% okay with the alternative to marv lynch being LM actually. It feels like that is a good way to do things.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 13 2015 23:29 GMT
#7988
Good night.

If you kill me, I, like Jesus, forgive you.

Then I punch in postgame (like jesus, except he has that gate and hell and stuff. I just punch people).
Computer says mafia
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 13 2015 23:51 GMT
#7989
Lm lynch sounds good to me aswell.

##unvote

##vote lazermonkey
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 13 2015 23:52 GMT
#7990
Do I have to read these last 15 pages im so sick they look important
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 13 2015 23:57 GMT
#7991
Yes sl please read them

Interested to hear your thoughts on lm,palmar and gb
Zerg for Life
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 14 2015 00:00 GMT
#7992
On January 14 2015 08:18 Chezinu wrote:
Good night Palmar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1IXEL_6RE8


PAAALLMAAARR!!!


Chez, you rock
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 14 2015 00:02 GMT
#7993
On January 14 2015 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 08:14 Lazermonkey wrote:
I'm sorry Artanis, but I have to go to bed. I have done what I can to kill GB but there simply isn't enough traction to get him killed.

Also, Damdred is a really bad lynch. Anyone who is voting him really need to justify how he could push superbia so hard D2, and not be scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: marvellosity

you are 1 billion percent mafia for how you've dealt with tonight

##vote: lazermonkey


Loooooool marv.

Looooool.
I'm adorable.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 14 2015 00:04 GMT
#7994
Gb , do you read lm as town or mafia
Zerg for Life
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 14 2015 00:05 GMT
#7995
On January 14 2015 09:04 KelsierSC wrote:
Gb , do you read lm as town or mafia


I'm having second thoughts.

His voting pattern right here doesn't show scum motives.
I'm adorable.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 14 2015 00:12 GMT
#7996
Dam made a good point about lm voting Marv, go check his filter
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 14 2015 00:13 GMT
#7997
Or dam can quote it if he is here
Zerg for Life
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 14 2015 00:14 GMT
#7998
On January 14 2015 06:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 06:44 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 14 2015 06:44 Palmar wrote:
Ksc, you have to stop thinking I'm mafia. Stop ignoring me even if you're mafia you need to talk to me.


yah that question about damdred was to you aswell.

well yes.

I think these people are town

vivax
gb
palmar
artanis
~~~ less sure below
sl
lm

~~~ maybe scum below
damdy
ksc
chez
marv


Ya we definitely kill palmer. I just read most of it and nothing of your bitch fighting changes my lynch order
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 14 2015 00:17 GMT
#7999
On January 14 2015 06:59 KelsierSC wrote:
So for me LM and Palmar are definite scum.

The question is viv/GB. I have to figure that out when GB answers my Dam question properly.

I am going to vote palmar now and try and be around for deadline. Reasons

- Has been my scum read for a long time since his first initial fight with marv that was really bad.
- He has a total opposite list of reads to me
- He has done absolutely nothing this game except fight with marv.
- He votes on geript twice and afk's, for the first two days. The AFK first two days is consistent with the other mafia players in the game. (super,rit,LM)
- two of my top town are voting on him

##vote Palmar


Confirmed town
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 14 2015 00:22 GMT
#8000
On January 14 2015 09:12 KelsierSC wrote:
Dam made a good point about lm voting Marv, go check his filter


You see, from a scum perspective, it only makes sense to vote marv when Palmar is also scum.
Because, if Palmar is town, throwing his vote on him would be the best choice.
Instead, he really tried to get me lynched and when he saw I wasn't going to be the lynch, he decided to place his vote on marv.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 398 399 400 401 402 511 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Mong 43
Creator 43
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi592
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1667
B2W.Neo353
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
hiko60
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
52m
The PondCast
21h 52m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.