• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:46
CEST 11:46
KST 18:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

2017 Mafia Awards Thread

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-17 13:27:16
January 18 2017 19:45 GMT
#1
2017 Mafia Awards Thread


2016 was a great year for mafia. With a wave of promising new players and the return of many of our veteran players the forum experienced some of the craziest game setups, great individual and team performances, terrible individual and team performances (we still love you), and more mason claim problems than ever before. Here is hoping to a great 2017 year of Mafia in Liquidia. This intro paragraph was totally not stolen from the previous three years.

+ Show Spoiler [Previous years] +
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011


Rules

  • You may not nominate anything from an ongoing game
  • Include in your nomination a link to the relevant part of the game/event
  • Games that may be nominated from must end in 2017, even if they started in 2016


And now....

The awards:

Individual Awards


Poll: Best Individual Town Performance

Koshi (Liquidmania Qualifier #4) (12)
 
75%

Holyflare (4)
 
25%

16 total votes

Your vote: Best Individual Town Performance

(Vote): Koshi (Liquidmania Qualifier #4)
(Vote): Holyflare



Best Individual Town Performance
This award is awarded to an individual for outstanding performance as town in a single game.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 23 2017 00:14 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominte Koshi for Best Individual Town Performance in Liquidmania Qualifier #4

I know I can't nominate myself but fuck you all:
- Calix mafia lynch D1. First to find out and pushed it.
- 2 docsaves gaining a ml. Couldn't protect twice in a row so correctly hold docsave.
- won lylo


On January 05 2018 12:17 Prison Break wrote:
Best performance: Holyflare





Poll: Best Individual Mafia or Third Party Performance

Vivax (Liquidmania qualifier 3) (7)
 
58%

beentheredonethat (Host's Revenge Mafia) (5)
 
42%

12 total votes

Your vote: Best Individual Mafia or Third Party Performance

(Vote): beentheredonethat (Host's Revenge Mafia)
(Vote): Vivax (Liquidmania qualifier 3)



Best Individual Mafia or Third Party Performance
This award is awarded to an individual for outstanding performance as scum in a single game.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 19 2017 19:00 disformation wrote:
Nominating beentheredonethat for Best Individual Mafia Performance in [M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia.

Game Link
Filter

Granted town was pants on head this game but he played very well imo:
  • Missed the start of the game. Came in EoD1, got a bunch of votes thrown at him, managed to deflect the lynch and got a misslynch on town!Koshi
  • Tried to get me to tilt D1, which ultimately led me to go soft on him in my N1 read.
  • Send me a host approved message with a 2 shot cop fake claim and a fake green check on me D2,
  • Merciless bussed his partner time traveler on D3.
  • Fake red check on GB D4 to completely shut down discussion that day and get an easy ML.
  • Enough cred from the bus and suspicion on other ppl to close out the game.


Individual Mafia Performance:
Vivax in liquidmania qualifier 3. He was voted MVP of the game and had a nice looking post here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/518833-liquidmania-qualifier-3?page=37#722




Best Newcomer
This award is awarded to the most highly regarded mafia player whose first game finished this year.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 05 2018 12:17 Prison Break wrote:
Best newcomer: Damerion




Most Improved Player
This award is awarded to the player who improved the most during the year.
+ Show Spoiler +





Team Awards


Best Team Town Performance
This award is awarded to the entire town team for outstanding performance in a single game.
+ Show Spoiler +





Poll: Best Team Mafia Performance

Koshi, Ruxxar, and Darthfoley (Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia) (11)
 
69%

Rels, HF and Koshi (CCCP Mafia) (5)
 
31%

16 total votes

Your vote: Best Team Mafia Performance

(Vote): Rels, HF and Koshi (CCCP Mafia)
(Vote): Koshi, Ruxxar, and Darthfoley (Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia)



Best Team Mafia Performance
This award is awarded to the entire scum team for outstanding performance in a single game.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 23 2017 00:09 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominte Rels, HF and Koshi [T] Best Team Mafia Performance in [T] CCCP Mafia


Team Mafia Performance:
Koshi, Ruxxar, and Darthfoley in Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia. Flawless victory in a SK setup. Team was able to wiggle out of close lynches on several occassions.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/528650-mafia-mafia-mafia-mafia




Hosting Awards


Best Run Game
This award is awarded for the best run game.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 23 2017 00:15 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominate TL Mafia LXXV: Flavorless Town for best run game.

Big game and ran flawlessly by Onegu and co-hosts (Half The Sky).





Poll: Most Unique Setup or Role

MS Paint-Off Mafia (8)
 
53%

CCCP Mafia (7)
 
47%

15 total votes

Your vote: Most Unique Setup or Role

(Vote): MS Paint-Off Mafia
(Vote): CCCP Mafia



Most Unique Setup or Role
This award is awarded for the game with the most unique setup.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 23 2017 00:08 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominte [T] MS Paint-Off Mafia for Unique Set-up


On August 23 2017 03:26 geript wrote:
I'll nominate MS Paint-Off Mafia for most unique setup.


Unique Setup:
CCCP Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/525123-cccp-mafia
Голосуйте за эту игру товарищей





Poll: Most Entertaining Game

Host's Revenge Mafia (5)
 
63%

Generic Mini Mafia (3)
 
38%

8 total votes

Your vote: Most Entertaining Game

(Vote): Generic Mini Mafia
(Vote): Host's Revenge Mafia



Most Entertaining Game
This award is awarded for the most entertaining game.
+ Show Spoiler +

Most Entertaining Game:
Generic Mini Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/519746-generic-mini-mafia
Nice back and forth game that ended in lylo

Host's Revenge Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/516592-hosts-revenge-mafia
Wacky theme game whose setup evolved as the game went on





Entertainment Awards


Poll: Funniest Moment or Player

Koshi/Coag's Ban List Holocaust Observations (15)
 
79%

Kmatt blowing his load on Vivax (4)
 
21%

19 total votes

Your vote: Funniest Moment or Player

(Vote): Koshi/Coag's Ban List Holocaust Observations
(Vote): Kmatt blowing his load on Vivax



Funniest Moment or Player
This award is awarded for the funniest mafia related moment or the player who is the funniest, intentionally or unintentionally.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 27 2017 05:23 Rels wrote:
I want to nominate this for Funniest Moment or Player. It doesn't need any further explanation.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 03:27 Koshi wrote:
@Onegu Well, after this. Go tell the jews that they should stop complaining about what Hitler did. Dead horse beating and stuff.

I still cannot believe I got modkilled for fucking nothing. And nobody ever got banned for "being banned before" bullshit and it didn't count for me either. I just got arbitrary 3 games because nobody knows why.

What did I do wrong that game? Say it is completely retarded a guy got modkilled for forgetting to vote? Claiming mafia as town? Why?

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 03:43 Coagulation wrote:
You know.. Now that koshi mentions it I do see a certain correlation between the TLMafia banlist actions against him and the historic and horrific systematic eradication of millions of people.



On January 19 2017 07:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Funniest moment - KMatt, the town vigilante in NSM25. Just a full series of posts on and around his blue play.

And then some.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 09:36 Kmatt wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:31 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:26 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:22 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:19 beentheredonethat wrote:
I got roleblocked. But noone is going to believe that anyways^^ so good night


I am now leaning btdt as town.
@Onegu: do you still stand by this statement?
On January 08 2017 14:07 Onegu wrote:
Just FYI 100% we lynch btdt tomorrow. Even though I give btdt a 30% chance of being scum. He has to be lynched. It is a terrible play as scum as scum could just shoot him. The only way it becomes a ok play is if they think the lynch would go from grack to a actual scum player. Even then its not great as btdt wasnt being looked at. I think it comes from town more often than not who thinks he will save the actual doctor from having to CC and then lynch scum and eat a bullet. Wanting to make the hero play. But this play needs to be punished. Plus a 30% chance to hit scum is fine.


you're gonna have to explain that one to me.

Why?

I cannot see him making that up if he were scum...


He's full of shit. I'm the vig and I blew my load on Vivax. Thought I was being clever but apparently all his shpeal about not surviving the night was true for more than one reason.


Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 10:43 Kmatt wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:38 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:29 Kmatt wrote:
It was a gamble. If I hit scum!Vivax we pull a double kill. If I whiff and kill a town alongside mafia we're doubly in the hole. With the double whiff from both parties we basically broke even since now the game is as if I was a VT. The alternative is, as you said, take the easy shot and play the game out normal. I went for the jackpot and came back empty handed.


Lesson learned, let's hope


But muh sick plays.

Real talk though if I ever get to be a vig again you had better believe I'm going to go for a flashy kill out of nowhere. You can't give me that kind of power and not expect MOM GET THE CAMERA


Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 07:34 Kmatt wrote:
I'm going through filters now and it just occurred to me that KSC made his last post on the 6th. If he doesn't make three posts within this cycle he gets modkilled IIRC. I can't say how long the line for Subway is but you need to pick your topping and get the hell in this thread.


(last quote by KSC being that he afked to buy a sandwich)

Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 20:21 KelsierSC wrote:
k off to work, back later. hopefully with subway


Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 09:08 Kmatt wrote:
On January 11 2017 09:05 kitaman27 wrote:
KelsierSC has been replaced by Damdred. Everyone say hi!


Did he at least get his sandwich?








Poll: WTF? Moment

beentheredonethat counterclaims the Doctor (14)
 
82%

Ruxxar outs his scum buddies (3)
 
18%

17 total votes

Your vote: WTF? Moment

(Vote): beentheredonethat counterclaims the Doctor
(Vote): Ruxxar outs his scum buddies



WTF? Moment
This award is awarded for making you go "WTF?"
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 20 2017 02:25 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2017 02:15 beentheredonethat wrote:
Thanks for that nomination. When I'm up for best individual performance, I'd also like to nominate myself for Worst Individual Performance for NSM25 where I counter claimed the doctor D1 as VT and successfully got him lynched.



Yeah I will nominate you for WTF moment there...


On January 03 2018 03:45 Koshi wrote:
Nominating Ruxxar for most WTF moment in [N] Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia for calling out his entire team on page 1 of the game.

Show nested quote +
On November 19 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
Drat, im just to pro for you ruxxy. Under my intense gaze who are your partners?

Show nested quote +
On November 19 2017 06:52 ruXxar wrote:
Darth foley and koshi








Poll: Drama Queen

Koshi's ban list performance (17)
 
94%

Liquidmania Qualifier ranking debate (1)
 
6%

18 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Liquidmania Qualifier ranking debate
(Vote): Koshi's ban list performance



Drama Queen
This award is awarded for the drama queen.
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 25 2017 01:46 Superbia wrote:
Can we bring back the drama queen award so that we can promptly award it to the ranking debacle/debate in liquidmania Qualifier (#2)?


On January 25 2017 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd like to nominate Koshi for Best Drama Queen for his performance in TL Mafia ban list.

Also, I think you're vastly underestimating our drama making capabilities, as demonstrated by the relative timing of this post.




Best Blooper
This award is awarded for making the best (worst) mistake in a game
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 19 2017 18:16 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2017 07:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I nominating Disformation nuking himself in Host's Revenge for Biggest Blooper. During the game Disformation was given a nuke and since it was heavily themed he didn't know that the nuke was real and nuked himself because he felt depressed about the game. Turned out the nuke was real and it killed Disformation neverless it's pretty funny

Seconded. For reference:
The game in question
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:40 disformation wrote:
On January 11 2017 01:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok you're Mafia. Wow, well played dude

scum. claim.

its you and grack.

concede, please.

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:47 disformation wrote:
-.-
am really close to nuking myself because this game is starting to really annoy me.

a) HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU THINK I AM SCUM
b) WHY THE FUCK WOULD LS SEND ME THAT CRAP OF A MESSAGE

you got that shit from grack who is probably scum. could he have put that message in? why the fuck not

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:49 disformation wrote:
On January 11 2017 01:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Disfo, LS recently admitted he sent you the message. So it means the message I got is true. Now you're saying you didn't receive it. But instead of saying it right when I talked about the intercepted message, you ignored it. Then you decided to talk about it. Then you decided to say you didn't receive it. It's bullshit, your reaction isn't townie. There was a thought process deciding to say that you got 0 message, instead of saying it right away (which would be the townie reaction).

THIS IS HORSESHIT

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:50 disformation wrote:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING TIME I AM SPENDING ON TRYING TO FIGURE THIS GAME OUT

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:51 disformation wrote:
DONT SCUM READ ME FOR SUCH HORSECRAP

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:51 disformation wrote:
On January 11 2017 01:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 10 2017 22:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 10 2017 22:38 GlowingBear wrote:
LS why did you give bandages to disformation saying "I had to give it to you GUYS" and sais "thank you" that he saved you from getting lynched?

Because if I ended up not getting lynched I rather have him get them so I could focus on trying to figure what items people have instead since I didn't know dis's role but considering he's confirmed town I rather him have than anyone else.


You didn't answer me what you meant by "you guys"

I've intercepted a message


He answers my question like it is true.

He only says he gave me the damn stuff?

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:53 disformation wrote:
I am really pissed.
And throwing the game.

##nuke: disformation

I really hope chez didnt give me a fake

And to add to the irony, the nuke was given to him by scum!Chezinu.





Poll: Community Contribution

Damdred and Onegu's Active Thread upkeep (8)
 
42%

Jealous's MS Paint art (6)
 
32%

Coag's avatars (3)
 
16%

Koshi's numerous award nominations (2)
 
11%

19 total votes

Your vote: Community Contribution

(Vote): Jealous's MS Paint art
(Vote): Koshi's numerous award nominations
(Vote): Coag's avatars
(Vote): Damdred and Onegu's Active Thread upkeep



Community Contribution
This award is awarded to individuals who make a contribution to the TL Mafia Community.
+ Show Spoiler +

On August 23 2017 00:07 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominate Jealous his pictures for a category somebody needs to create. Maybe Community Contribution
+ Show Spoiler +
Compilation:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




Community Contributions:
Koshi for keeping the awards alive with his nominations
Coagulation for the sweet avatars that he made people: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517609-avatars-for-tlmafia
Damdred and Onegu for taking over the Active Games thread




Best Coach
This award is awarded to individuals who go above and beyond as a coach during newbie games.
+ Show Spoiler +


On January 05 2018 12:17 Prison Break wrote:
Best coach: Half the Sky

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 18 2017 22:34 GMT
#2
I nominating Disformation nuking himself in Host's Revenge for Biggest Blooper. During the game Disformation was given a nuke and since it was heavily themed he didn't know that the nuke was real and nuked himself because he felt depressed about the game. Turned out the nuke was real and it killed Disformation neverless it's pretty funny
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-18 22:53:42
January 18 2017 22:52 GMT
#3
Funniest moment - KMatt, the town vigilante in NSM25. Just a full series of posts on and around his blue play.

And then some.

On January 09 2017 09:36 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 09:31 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:26 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:22 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:19 beentheredonethat wrote:
I got roleblocked. But noone is going to believe that anyways^^ so good night


I am now leaning btdt as town.
@Onegu: do you still stand by this statement?
On January 08 2017 14:07 Onegu wrote:
Just FYI 100% we lynch btdt tomorrow. Even though I give btdt a 30% chance of being scum. He has to be lynched. It is a terrible play as scum as scum could just shoot him. The only way it becomes a ok play is if they think the lynch would go from grack to a actual scum player. Even then its not great as btdt wasnt being looked at. I think it comes from town more often than not who thinks he will save the actual doctor from having to CC and then lynch scum and eat a bullet. Wanting to make the hero play. But this play needs to be punished. Plus a 30% chance to hit scum is fine.


you're gonna have to explain that one to me.

Why?

I cannot see him making that up if he were scum...


He's full of shit. I'm the vig and I blew my load on Vivax. Thought I was being clever but apparently all his shpeal about not surviving the night was true for more than one reason.


On January 09 2017 10:43 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 10:38 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:29 Kmatt wrote:
It was a gamble. If I hit scum!Vivax we pull a double kill. If I whiff and kill a town alongside mafia we're doubly in the hole. With the double whiff from both parties we basically broke even since now the game is as if I was a VT. The alternative is, as you said, take the easy shot and play the game out normal. I went for the jackpot and came back empty handed.


Lesson learned, let's hope


But muh sick plays.

Real talk though if I ever get to be a vig again you had better believe I'm going to go for a flashy kill out of nowhere. You can't give me that kind of power and not expect MOM GET THE CAMERA


On January 10 2017 07:34 Kmatt wrote:
I'm going through filters now and it just occurred to me that KSC made his last post on the 6th. If he doesn't make three posts within this cycle he gets modkilled IIRC. I can't say how long the line for Subway is but you need to pick your topping and get the hell in this thread.


(last quote by KSC being that he afked to buy a sandwich)

On January 06 2017 20:21 KelsierSC wrote:
k off to work, back later. hopefully with subway


On January 11 2017 09:08 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 09:05 kitaman27 wrote:
KelsierSC has been replaced by Damdred. Everyone say hi!


Did he at least get his sandwich?

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2017 09:16 GMT
#4
On January 19 2017 07:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I nominating Disformation nuking himself in Host's Revenge for Biggest Blooper. During the game Disformation was given a nuke and since it was heavily themed he didn't know that the nuke was real and nuked himself because he felt depressed about the game. Turned out the nuke was real and it killed Disformation neverless it's pretty funny

Seconded. For reference:
The game in question
On January 11 2017 01:40 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Ok you're Mafia. Wow, well played dude

scum. claim.

its you and grack.

concede, please.

On January 11 2017 01:47 disformation wrote:
-.-
am really close to nuking myself because this game is starting to really annoy me.

a) HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU THINK I AM SCUM
b) WHY THE FUCK WOULD LS SEND ME THAT CRAP OF A MESSAGE

you got that shit from grack who is probably scum. could he have put that message in? why the fuck not

On January 11 2017 01:49 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Disfo, LS recently admitted he sent you the message. So it means the message I got is true. Now you're saying you didn't receive it. But instead of saying it right when I talked about the intercepted message, you ignored it. Then you decided to talk about it. Then you decided to say you didn't receive it. It's bullshit, your reaction isn't townie. There was a thought process deciding to say that you got 0 message, instead of saying it right away (which would be the townie reaction).

THIS IS HORSESHIT

On January 11 2017 01:50 disformation wrote:
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING TIME I AM SPENDING ON TRYING TO FIGURE THIS GAME OUT

On January 11 2017 01:51 disformation wrote:
DONT SCUM READ ME FOR SUCH HORSECRAP

On January 11 2017 01:51 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 01:50 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 11 2017 00:52 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 10 2017 22:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 10 2017 22:38 GlowingBear wrote:
LS why did you give bandages to disformation saying "I had to give it to you GUYS" and sais "thank you" that he saved you from getting lynched?

Because if I ended up not getting lynched I rather have him get them so I could focus on trying to figure what items people have instead since I didn't know dis's role but considering he's confirmed town I rather him have than anyone else.


You didn't answer me what you meant by "you guys"

I've intercepted a message


He answers my question like it is true.

He only says he gave me the damn stuff?

On January 11 2017 01:53 disformation wrote:
I am really pissed.
And throwing the game.

##nuke: disformation

I really hope chez didnt give me a fake

And to add to the irony, the nuke was given to him by scum!Chezinu.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-19 10:19:58
January 19 2017 10:00 GMT
#5
Mistakes were made.
Well. At least I am finally winning something this year.

Nominating beentheredonethat for Best Individual Mafia Performance in [M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia.

Game Link
Filter

Granted town was pants on head this game but he played very well imo:
  • Missed the start of the game. Came in EoD1, got a bunch of votes thrown at him, managed to deflect the lynch and got a misslynch on town!Koshi
  • Tried to get me to tilt D1, which ultimately led me to go soft on him in my N1 read.
  • Send me a host approved message with a 2 shot cop fake claim and a fake green check on me D2,
  • Merciless bussed his partner time traveler on D3.
  • Fake red check on GB D4 to completely shut down discussion that day and get an easy ML.
  • Enough cred from the bus and suspicion on other ppl to close out the game.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 19 2017 17:15 GMT
#6
Thanks for that nomination. When I'm up for best individual performance, I'd also like to nominate myself for Worst Individual Performance for NSM25 where I counter claimed the doctor D1 as VT and successfully got him lynched.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
January 19 2017 17:25 GMT
#7
On January 20 2017 02:15 beentheredonethat wrote:
Thanks for that nomination. When I'm up for best individual performance, I'd also like to nominate myself for Worst Individual Performance for NSM25 where I counter claimed the doctor D1 as VT and successfully got him lynched.



Yeah I will nominate you for WTF moment there...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 23 2017 09:48 GMT
#8
On January 20 2017 02:15 beentheredonethat wrote:
Thanks for that nomination. When I'm up for best individual performance, I'd also like to nominate myself for Worst Individual Performance for NSM25 where I counter claimed the doctor D1 as VT and successfully got him us lynched.

I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
January 23 2017 17:11 GMT
#9
The link to 2016s awards in the op spoiler is broken
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 23 2017 18:38 GMT
#10
On January 24 2017 02:11 Fecalfeast wrote:
The link to 2016s awards in the op spoiler is broken


Thx should be fixed now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 24 2017 16:46 GMT
#11
Can we bring back the drama queen award so that we can promptly award it to the ranking debacle/debate in liquidmania Qualifier (#2)?
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 24 2017 16:48 GMT
#12
On January 25 2017 01:46 Superbia wrote:
Can we bring back the drama queen award so that we can promptly award it to the ranking debacle/debate in liquidmania Qualifier (#2)?


Yea nw that you mention it I dont know why it has been removed.

I will be your opponent for that award
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 24 2017 16:54 GMT
#13
It was removed because we didn't have a sufficient amount of drama a couple years ago. If you want it see it back, everyone needs to up their game to ensure we have enough worthy nominations.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 24 2017 17:13 GMT
#14
You just didn't want to give it to me each year.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
January 24 2017 17:41 GMT
#15
Is it possible to have an eligible drama without the TL Mafia Ban List™ involved?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 24 2017 17:51 GMT
#16
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 24 2017 20:05 GMT
#17
On January 25 2017 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.

I'd like to nominate Koshi for Best Drama Queen for his performance in TL Mafia ban list.

Also, I think you're vastly underestimating our drama making capabilities, as demonstrated by the relative timing of this post.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
January 24 2017 20:10 GMT
#18
On January 25 2017 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.

I'd like to nominate Koshi for Best Drama Queen for his performance in TL Mafia ban list.

Also, I think you're vastly underestimating our drama making capabilities, as demonstrated by the relative timing of this post.


I would like to nominate Koshi for Community Contribution for his exceptional drama-making skills
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 24 2017 21:13 GMT
#19
On January 25 2017 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2017 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.

I'd like to nominate Koshi for Best Drama Queen for his performance in TL Mafia ban list.

Also, I think you're vastly underestimating our drama making capabilities, as demonstrated by the relative timing of this post.


We don't hand out awards to people who intentionally go out and cause trouble just for the sake of an getting nominated. That's just being a drama quee.......nevermind.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 26 2017 19:43 GMT
#20
On January 25 2017 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.

[image loading]

gieb trophy?
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 203
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24857
Hyuk 688
Bisu 327
Rush 281
actioN 217
Stork 188
Soma 158
EffOrt 94
Shinee 62
Mong 61
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 56
NotJumperer 55
Pusan 53
Shine 46
Yoon 45
Bale 44
Killer 40
Barracks 28
Sharp 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Noble 23
Sacsri 15
sorry 15
yabsab 11
HiyA 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3067
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1240
shoxiejesuss941
edward32
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King139
Other Games
gofns32559
summit1g7226
singsing1590
ceh9561
crisheroes152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV192
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Stunt368
Other Games
• Shiphtur904
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
INu's Battles
1h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 15m
OSC
12h 30m
Replay Cast
13h 15m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.