• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7651 users

2017 Mafia Awards Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
December 29 2017 09:25 GMT
#41
Y'all slacking heavy
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2017 21:33 GMT
#42
On November 30 2017 19:13 Koshi wrote:
Remind me to nominate ruxxar for naming his 2 mafia partners when called out on page 1 of last game game.
WTF moment

I second this nomination
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2018 18:45 GMT
#43
Nominating Ruxxar for most WTF moment in [N] Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia for calling out his entire team on page 1 of the game.

On November 19 2017 06:42 Damdred wrote:
Drat, im just to pro for you ruxxy. Under my intense gaze who are your partners?

On November 19 2017 06:52 ruXxar wrote:
Darth foley and koshi

I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2018 19:17 GMT
#44
I'll put up polls in a week or so. Get your nominations in while you can.

Whoever submits the most nominations I'll nominate for the Community Contribution award!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prison Break
Profile Joined April 2017
326 Posts
January 05 2018 03:17 GMT
#45
Best newcomer: Damerion
Best performance: HolyFlare
Best coach: Half the Sky
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 06 2018 10:24 GMT
#46
On January 05 2018 12:17 Prison Break wrote:
Best newcomer: Damerion
Best performance: HolyFlare
Best coach: Half the Sky

You might want to quote a game on the best performance and coach ones
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 13 2018 20:15 GMT
#47
Whoops, OP is locked out. I'll put up the polls once someone is able to unlock it for us XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-13 22:10:11
January 13 2018 22:09 GMT
#48
Patch Notes:

Merged best mafia and best 3p performance
Merged best newcomer and best newbie performance
Merged most unique setup and role
Eliminated best play category (covered by individual performance categories)

Nominations:

Individual Mafia Performance:
Vivax in liquidmania qualifier 3. He was voted MVP of the game and had a nice looking post here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/518833-liquidmania-qualifier-3?page=37#722

Team Mafia Performance:
Koshi, Ruxxar, and Darthfoley in Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia. Flawless victory in a SK setup. Team was able to wiggle out of close lynches on several occassions.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/528650-mafia-mafia-mafia-mafia

Unique Setup:
CCCP Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/525123-cccp-mafia
Голосуйте за эту игру товарищей

Most Entertaining Game:
Generic Mini Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/519746-generic-mini-mafia
Nice back and forth game that ended in lylo

Host's Revenge Mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/516592-hosts-revenge-mafia
Wacky theme game whose setup evolved as the game went on

Community Contributions:
Koshi for keeping the awards alive with his nominations
Coagulation for the sweet avatars that he made people: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517609-avatars-for-tlmafia
Damdred and Onegu for taking over the Active Games thread
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-01-13 22:31:20
January 13 2018 22:30 GMT
#49
Polls are up for categories that had more than 1 nomination. I'll leave votes open for a week or two. Let me know if I missed any nominations.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2018 20:42 GMT
#50
How am I not nominated for drama queen award? I took a ban for that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2018 20:43 GMT
#51
On January 15 2018 05:42 Koshi wrote:
How am I not nominated for drama queen award? I took a ban for that.

Nvm. I never read OPs.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2018 21:05 GMT
#52
This year I will definitely be more active nominating people for stuff!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 15 2018 10:52 GMT
#53
The WTF award is really close
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 15 2018 20:15 GMT
#54
WTF award is mvp
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 17 2018 09:44 GMT
#55
The polls that are inside of spoilers have 5 votes, the ones outside have 10. Just saying.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 17 2018 13:28 GMT
#56
Whoops, everyone go vote for Best Individual Mafia Performance XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 17 2018 17:23 GMT
#57
If I lose it's rigged
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 17 2018 17:32 GMT
#58
On January 18 2018 02:23 beentheredonethat wrote:
If I lose it's rigged

I cant even lose \o/ either cohosted or hosted most unique setup!
+ Show Spoiler +
you should still vote ms paint off to lay it on rayn ^^
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 17 2018 18:16 GMT
#59
On January 18 2018 02:23 beentheredonethat wrote:
If I lose it's rigged


I swear, there is no collusion between myself and Vivax. The fact that I nominated him and hid the poll is completely coincidental.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 17 2018 19:10 GMT
#60
On January 19 2017 07:52 Half the Sky wrote:
Funniest moment - KMatt, the town vigilante in NSM25. Just a full series of posts on and around his blue play.

And then some.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 09:36 Kmatt wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:31 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:26 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:22 reps)squishy wrote:
On January 09 2017 09:19 beentheredonethat wrote:
I got roleblocked. But noone is going to believe that anyways^^ so good night


I am now leaning btdt as town.
@Onegu: do you still stand by this statement?
On January 08 2017 14:07 Onegu wrote:
Just FYI 100% we lynch btdt tomorrow. Even though I give btdt a 30% chance of being scum. He has to be lynched. It is a terrible play as scum as scum could just shoot him. The only way it becomes a ok play is if they think the lynch would go from grack to a actual scum player. Even then its not great as btdt wasnt being looked at. I think it comes from town more often than not who thinks he will save the actual doctor from having to CC and then lynch scum and eat a bullet. Wanting to make the hero play. But this play needs to be punished. Plus a 30% chance to hit scum is fine.


you're gonna have to explain that one to me.

Why?

I cannot see him making that up if he were scum...


He's full of shit. I'm the vig and I blew my load on Vivax. Thought I was being clever but apparently all his shpeal about not surviving the night was true for more than one reason.


Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 10:43 Kmatt wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:38 darthfoley wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:29 Kmatt wrote:
It was a gamble. If I hit scum!Vivax we pull a double kill. If I whiff and kill a town alongside mafia we're doubly in the hole. With the double whiff from both parties we basically broke even since now the game is as if I was a VT. The alternative is, as you said, take the easy shot and play the game out normal. I went for the jackpot and came back empty handed.


Lesson learned, let's hope


But muh sick plays.

Real talk though if I ever get to be a vig again you had better believe I'm going to go for a flashy kill out of nowhere. You can't give me that kind of power and not expect MOM GET THE CAMERA


Show nested quote +
On January 10 2017 07:34 Kmatt wrote:
I'm going through filters now and it just occurred to me that KSC made his last post on the 6th. If he doesn't make three posts within this cycle he gets modkilled IIRC. I can't say how long the line for Subway is but you need to pick your topping and get the hell in this thread.


(last quote by KSC being that he afked to buy a sandwich)

Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 20:21 KelsierSC wrote:
k off to work, back later. hopefully with subway


Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 09:08 Kmatt wrote:
On January 11 2017 09:05 kitaman27 wrote:
KelsierSC has been replaced by Damdred. Everyone say hi!


Did he at least get his sandwich?



lmao I just reread this. Probably the funniest string of posts I've seen on TL. They had me rolling during the game and afterwards.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech123
ViBE121
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
910 69
NaDa 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
canceldota156
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4681
Other Games
summit1g7001
JimRising 434
C9.Mang0373
ToD81
PPMD30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• poizon28 34
• RyuSc2 22
• Adnapsc2 11
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra801
Other Games
• Shiphtur564
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.