• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8569 users

2017 Mafia Awards Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 26 2017 20:23 GMT
#21
I want to nominate this for Funniest Moment or Player. It doesn't need any further explanation.

On January 25 2017 03:27 Koshi wrote:
@Onegu Well, after this. Go tell the jews that they should stop complaining about what Hitler did. Dead horse beating and stuff.

I still cannot believe I got modkilled for fucking nothing. And nobody ever got banned for "being banned before" bullshit and it didn't count for me either. I just got arbitrary 3 games because nobody knows why.

What did I do wrong that game? Say it is completely retarded a guy got modkilled for forgetting to vote? Claiming mafia as town? Why?

User was temp banned for this post.

On January 25 2017 03:43 Coagulation wrote:
You know.. Now that koshi mentions it I do see a certain correlation between the TLMafia banlist actions against him and the historic and horrific systematic eradication of millions of people.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-22 16:08:38
August 22 2017 15:07 GMT
#22
Going to nominate Jealous his pictures for a category somebody needs to create. Maybe Community Contribution
+ Show Spoiler +
Compilation:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-22 15:09:49
August 22 2017 15:08 GMT
#23
Going to nominte [T] MS Paint-Off Mafia for Unique Set-up
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 22 2017 15:09 GMT
#24
Going to nominte Rels, HF and Koshi [T] Best Team Mafia Performance in [T] CCCP Mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 22 2017 15:14 GMT
#25
Going to nominte Koshi for Best Individual Town Performance in Liquidmania Qualifier #4

I know I can't nominate myself but fuck you all:
- Calix mafia lynch D1. First to find out and pushed it.
- 2 docsaves gaining a ml. Couldn't protect twice in a row so correctly hold docsave.
- won lylo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-22 15:15:50
August 22 2017 15:15 GMT
#26
Going to nominate TL Mafia LXXV: Flavorless Town for best run game.

Big game and ran flawlessly by Onegu and co-hosts (Half The Sky).
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
August 22 2017 15:18 GMT
#27
I think your ego may need its own account, Koshi.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 22 2017 15:21 GMT
#28
I am running for like 5-6 nominations already. Good stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 22 2017 15:24 GMT
#29
I should host a game and then easily take down another 4
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 22 2017 16:26 GMT
#30
You've already got the community contribution award locked up with all these nominations.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 22 2017 18:24 GMT
#31
On January 25 2017 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 00:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Poll: Drama Queen

Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category (21)
 
100%

21 total votes

Your vote: Drama Queen

(Vote): Kita for threatening to remove the Drama Queen category



Fiiiine, I'll add it back. But I better see some stiffer competition this time.

I really disagree with the Drama Queen category. It can only create feel bads which is not what the awards should be about whatsoever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 22 2017 18:26 GMT
#32
I'll nominate MS Paint-Off Mafia for most unique setup.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 22 2017 21:57 GMT
#33
Nominate geript for drama queen for trying to remove drama queen category.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 24 2017 05:36 GMT
#34
On August 23 2017 00:15 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominate TL Mafia LXXV: Flavorless Town for best run game.

Big game and ran flawlessly by co-hosts (Half The Sky).



I get nothing for this. I was in the hospital for most of this game and the co hosts did everything...

Wait I did roll the roles...
Try TL Mafia!!!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 24 2017 08:51 GMT
#35
On August 23 2017 00:15 Koshi wrote:
Going to nominate TL Mafia LXXV: Flavorless Town for best run game.

I can second this.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 30 2017 10:13 GMT
#36
Remind me to nominate ruxxar for naming his 2 mafia partners when called out on page 1 of last game game.
WTF moment
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 30 2017 10:58 GMT
#37
On November 30 2017 19:13 Koshi wrote:
Remind me to nominate ruxxar for naming his 2 mafia partners when called out on page 1 of last game game.
WTF moment

You should nominate ruxxar for naming his 2 mafia partners when called out on page 1 of last game game.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 30 2017 17:14 GMT
#38
i nominate myself for not playing for months. gj sicklucker
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 30 2017 19:51 GMT
#39
All you gotta do is play 1 game in December and you can probably rack up like 5 award wins. Can't miss out on this opportunity.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 01 2017 18:16 GMT
#40
tru. what happened to that mafia championship i qualified for
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 209
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Dewaltoss 36
Light 34
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1327
shoxiejesuss1044
edward72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko54
Other Games
gofns40091
summit1g6546
singsing1573
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick637
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV244
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt307
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
23m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 23m
OSC
11h 38m
Replay Cast
12h 23m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.