• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 115 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:32 GMT
#1721
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 22:32 GMT
#1722
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:34 GMT
#1723
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:35 GMT
#1724
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:36 GMT
#1725
On February 12 2017 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes

lol.

But mine at least had some discussion and an active day.

Yours was "I'm choosing myself..." into everyone afking.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:36 GMT
#1726
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:37 GMT
#1727
On February 12 2017 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes

lol.

But mine at least had some discussion and an active day.

Yours was "I'm choosing myself..." into everyone afking.

Why did you vote against your own team?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:38 GMT
#1728
On February 12 2017 07:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes

lol.

But mine at least had some discussion and an active day.

Yours was "I'm choosing myself..." into everyone afking.

Why did you vote against your own team?

Because when I was last in the thread Superbia didn't really show up.

And I'm not entirely sold on Vivax being spy and not Sharkie right now.

Plus I knew that the vote was going to fail regardless, so who cares.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:39 GMT
#1729
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Currently the TW slot but I'm gonna see what LS cooks up
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:40 GMT
#1730
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:40 GMT
#1731
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:41 GMT
#1732
On February 12 2017 07:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
And then Tina reminds me that Vivax making sense = Vivax is scum.
Sorry bro, the gig's up.


Fine, the tinfoil's on you then.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:42 GMT
#1733
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:42 GMT
#1734
Get rekt.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:43 GMT
#1735
On February 12 2017 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.


You and sharkie are absolutely incapable of reading context.

I was making fun of superbia's reasoning (yes, precisely that reasoning you say I used). If you read some more posts after you will see .
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#1736
On February 12 2017 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:42 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.


You and sharkie are absolutely incapable of reading context.

I was making fun of superbia's reasoning (yes, precisely that reasoning you say I used). If you read some more posts after you will see .

Oh I didn't see that.

I thought you didn't get what Sharkie was saying when you told him he lacked reading comprehension on this earlier.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#1737
On February 12 2017 07:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:29 RtaniSoul wrote:
And then Tina reminds me that Vivax making sense = Vivax is scum.
Sorry bro, the gig's up.


Fine, the tinfoil's on you then.

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:45 GMT
#1738
On February 12 2017 06:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.


On February 12 2017 06:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:31 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:27 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:25 Superbia wrote:
In a game where t1 is all town it's vivax/ec/tw


Great, now you agree with me as well (on the spies). Vivax will use this to further think his me/grack/super theory is sound haha...


Vivax' theory falls apart on the votes alone.


Last team was all town on the votes alone.


Then the first team was as well z_Z.


That means votes alone are good for nothing.


You, superbia and sharkie are just a bunch of shitters really. Impossible to believe you are not spies.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:45 GMT
#1739
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:46 GMT
#1740
vivax your pretty much on the same page as me for quite awile which is why I had you on my team there
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 23m
INu's Battles
10h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
Replay Cast
21h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.