• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:08
CEST 04:08
KST 11:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 115 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 11 2017 22:00 GMT
#1701
Standby for post.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 11 2017 22:02 GMT
#1702
The team consisting of RtaniSoul, sharkie, Silverika, Superbia has been rejected.

Votes for: none.
Votes against: emperorchampion, Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Superbia, Vivax.
Tumblewood did not vote (counted as reject).


Tumblewood has been replaced be LightningStrike.


Team Leader
Superbia will now make Attempt #3 to nominate a team for Mission #3. The nomination will be locked Sunday, Feb 12 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 22:03 GMT
#1703
Nobody?
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:04 GMT
#1704
On February 12 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
Nobody?


See you at the next deadline?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 22:05 GMT
#1705
So vivax, was this team all resistance as well? lol
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:05 GMT
#1706
On February 12 2017 07:05 sharkie wrote:
So vivax, was this team all resistance as well? lol


You lack comprehension
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 22:06 GMT
#1707
On February 12 2017 07:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:03 Superbia wrote:
Nobody?


See you at the next deadline?


Prob. Weekends are pretty bad for me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 22:07 GMT
#1708
Let me know if there are any suggestions for the team btw.

Honestly I'm kinda leaning towards the same team.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:08 GMT
#1709
Tumblewood has been replaced be LightningStrike.

sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 22:09 GMT
#1710
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:19 GMT
#1711
On February 12 2017 01:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.


Who needs to read minds when I can just read posts? I asked active players who they thought should go on a team, oh look:

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 18:30 Silverika wrote:
You could put yourself, Rtani, and us or yourself Rtani, and Super. I think you said you had unresolved issues with those two? Or maybe yourself, Grack, and us.

~SilverWolf77


And you would not let us fuck up each other when you're spy with sharkie, simples. And if he isn't you're trying to portray the first team as all town and get on further missions. Also simple, and already mentioned. You can stop repeating questions now.

Well I'm not a huge fan of your post reading since I referenced that post you're quoting as proof in my last post.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 11 2017 23:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?

Translation: OMGUS.

But really that's a pretty gross portrayal of what happened.

You and Silverika were both adamant that the scum team was Sharkie/Artanisoul and were hammering on them rather than everyone being against you. Then, as you described, I saw my opening on you and accused you & Rtanisoul, thereby turning all 3 of you/Silver/Rtanisoul against me for the support of Sharkie, who was currently getting beaten down by the thread.

Plus Silverika never said that they were going to add you to their mission. I saw one post where they made some suggestions for the team that you were choosing, but they could have easily chosen any combination of themselves/Rtanisoul/me/Super/you for their own mission. There was no town read on you from them that was greater than any other townie people's read.

Also if you look back to day 4, you looked like you were trying to find a way to waver out of the mission by calling my list post a scum slip because it "looked like I only thought of two scum", and then you back tracked when people questioned you on it.



And I don't really see why I wouldn't let things go as they were going. I could just let Artanisoul keep town reading Sharkie and you/Silver town reading me. It's a win-win. As opposed to connecting ourselves to each other by hard defending each other.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#1712
I'm driving Tina crazy thinking too hard about the game >> it's become as bad as this
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#1713
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#1714
On February 12 2017 01:15 Vivax wrote:
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.

lol I have been thinking of this one and also considering just you town and Sharkie mafia because you're making more effort than you usually do as scum.

(For the you/Sharkie I remembered that both of you were trying to put Artanisoul in the new team in place of the other.)

I'm pretty tired of running in circles with my reads though after every time I argue with someone. And I think that scum has to have some kind of carry right now to encourage so many people not making any effort to get on a team, and I'm not really convinced that Sharkie is enough to get behavior like this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:25 GMT
#1715
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:27 GMT
#1716
On February 12 2017 07:24 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm driving Tina crazy thinking too hard about the game >> it's become as bad as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy_BKKnHgas


we keep trying to settle on the best four :/ and every time we come up with names he's like...'but what about x? and y? and z? and how about the pink elephant over there?' and it's just like >< well eventually we're going to have to just settle on what we believe to be true

so ls if you're town bleed green for me baby lol ><
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:27 GMT
#1717
On February 12 2017 07:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 01:15 Vivax wrote:
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.

lol I have been thinking of this one and also considering just you town and Sharkie mafia because you're making more effort than you usually do as scum.

(For the you/Sharkie I remembered that both of you were trying to put Artanisoul in the new team in place of the other.)

I'm pretty tired of running in circles with my reads though after every time I argue with someone. And I think that scum has to have some kind of carry right now to encourage so many people not making any effort to get on a team, and I'm not really convinced that Sharkie is enough to get behavior like this.


The "scum morale is high so someone townie looking must be scum, so this townie guy is scum" is a terrible argument to scumread someone. You can apply it to anyone looking townie.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:29 GMT
#1718
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:29 GMT
#1719
And then Tina reminds me that Vivax making sense = Vivax is scum.
Sorry bro, the gig's up.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:30 GMT
#1720
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft508
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft508
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 149
PiLiPiLi 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1081
White-Ra 133
Noble 64
Hyuk 60
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5036
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox630
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor720
Other Games
summit1g8452
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0322
ViBE57
Mew2King46
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick737
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 52m
Online Event
8h 52m
FEL
13h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.