• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9982 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:46 GMT
#1741
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 22:46 GMT
#1742
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.


rt already asked
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 22:48 GMT
#1743
On February 12 2017 07:46 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.


rt already asked


Remember to ask everyone else who does that in the future as well, it seems to be important to you.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:48 GMT
#1744
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:48 GMT
#1745
On February 12 2017 07:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?

Yes.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:49 GMT
#1746
On February 12 2017 07:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?

Yes.

I'm glad we finally have a confession out of you.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1747
altho if supers scum I have no idea why hes trying to be so against everyone and not trying to pocket me even a little
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1748
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1749
On February 12 2017 07:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:48 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:45 sicklucker wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


grack alone makes little sense i think. probably both

You think sharkie and grack are both spies?

Yes.

I'm glad we finally have a confession out of you.

lol but the statement couldn't have been more straight forward.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:50 GMT
#1750
I couldn't resist.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1751
yes I think its the most likely scenerio. not an absolute. Its the only person in the game super is trying to pocket so maybe that makes him town
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1752
On February 12 2017 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:30 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay just saw we have 1 successful mission and 1 mission that was sabotaged. Interesting I should look at context of everything in more detail later.
On February 12 2017 07:09 sharkie wrote:
Is LightningStrike a seasoned player as well?
Super: lets see how LightningStrike acts

I am a experienced player although not in this type of format expect in voice.
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez

Okay will check your fitler for why that team.


actually maybe we should just let you lead us. who are the spies ls?

Will update in a little bit doing some filter diving into context reading.

After reading some filters I think EC is confirmed scum. He hasn't done anything useful plus his stuff on page and 2 in his filter look really bad with trying to change his nomination.
Sharkie's filter looks okay but however knowing it was Chairman Ray's slot probably is scum on that rule alone
Superbia looks okayish atm but flailed pretty hard at points.
Lex/Tina Hydra idk how I am going to read them since I don't have a good reading record on Lex but decent one on Tina. will see if I can talk to Tina to get better read on her/Lex's slot.
Vivax looks townie with his directing people and being a bit bold on the first nomination. Plus he brought up a good point on EC's slot at the time with it being a double replacement slot.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1753
On February 12 2017 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
altho if supers scum I have no idea why hes trying to be so against everyone and not trying to pocket me even a little

He was the one that gave you more of a chance than anyone else when you were being a shitter at the start. What makes you say that?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1754
but the most likely scenario is scum is playing bad ;p
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1755
Oh and sicklucker I just can't read him for shit
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1756
On February 12 2017 07:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.


lol that means shit all with me ^^ tumble is not exactly the person i turn to in order to solve games >> he's the guy i lynch for making no fucking sense at all lol ><
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#1757
im acualy thinking ls slot is more likely town. cant wait to read your posts
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1758
On February 12 2017 07:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:46 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.


rt already asked


Remember to ask everyone else who does that in the future as well, it seems to be important to you.


Well obvious it's important to ask the person who nominates the team why he decided to nayvote it?
Also vivax, since the day of the nomination of the 2nd mission all you have done in this game is to hurl insults to people. It started with me, changed then to rtani, progressed to grack and has now reached super.

How about you start trying to prove your innocence with facts other than "hey come on, do you really think that is how I would play the game as a spy" or insults. I don't think you answered any of my questions back then during mission 2 voting process. You were too busy calling rt and me a spy team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1759
On February 12 2017 07:51 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.


lol yeah we're super set on a team...that's definitely what i would have gotten out of reading our last several posts, too

i mean the fact of the matter is grack, you're already doing a great job getting us to doubt ourselves regardless of what alignment you are...but really i don't think our read is going to ultimately depend on you unless you suddenly start shitting resistance rainbows...we're still trying to work it out @.@

I don't know how many more rainbows I can shit to be honest.

I even had the support of Tumblewood. TUMBLEWOOD.


lol that means shit all with me ^^ tumble is not exactly the person i turn to in order to solve games >> he's the guy i lynch for making no fucking sense at all lol ><

TUMBLEWOOD
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1760
On February 12 2017 07:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh and sicklucker I just can't read him for shit


dont worry just acept im town and lalala to the finish line
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor101
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1150
Other Games
summit1g10263
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS65
crisheroes26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5243
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
54m
Online Event
1h 54m
FEL
6h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.