• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8615 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 22:54 GMT
#1284
On February 07 2017 23:55 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 20:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.

I dunno, I don't have the same issue of grack/sl not being a team. SL has played an incredibly low-effort game and pretty much everyone and their mom has scumread him. It'd be difficult for Grack to get any mission in with SL on it so there's not much harm done by bussing him. Plus, if thread sentiment changes, he can change his position too anyway.

I'm not sure where you're going with the mission 3/4 thing regarding SL. Could you explain that a bit further?

On February 07 2017 20:38 Vivax wrote:
Can't be in a sharkie world without rtanisoul in it tbh.

If this fails I'm ride or die sharkie + rtanisoul

I'm glad we got tunnelvivax back.


Yeah that's true regarding grack / sl.

I'll explain what I was thinking:

Attempt 3 (team I proposed) the issues that sl was raising were:
- the leader not on the team
- no grack on the team
- silver on the team (strong (est) scum read from super)

Some things about attempt 4 (vivax's team):
- leader not on team
- silver on team
- sharkie on team (also strong scum read from super)


His whole point for yay voting vivax's team was that he didn't want silver's team to be auto-picked since it was his strongest scum read. That + I suppose grack is on the team now, his strongest town read. But I don't see the logic (maybe sl will help here) with voting a team with your strongest scum read versus let that person pick the team. Actually the had his two strongest scum reads at that time (as I recall). Like this team for him should be auto-fail, so I can't see why he would approve it. #justslthings

Scum motivation that I see is to pass a team with at least 1 scum on it knowing he's ostracized in any case if team mate decides to fail; and in the present case he can give an easy town read to any of the members on the team (i.e., silver or sharkie who he was previously scum reading) cause they are now part of a team that succeeded in passing a mission.



you say strongest scum read. but it was also a scum read that everyone disagreed with so the gamble is worth it. also day 1 scum read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 22:56 GMT
#1285
sicklucker grack silver. in my mind we are all town like 90% of the time. whos my fourth?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:01 GMT
#1286
oh its probably vivax. no way hes trying this hard as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:01 GMT
#1287
im like 50/50 sure the team is like super ec sharkie btw
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:02 GMT
#1288
even if its not if silver and grack are spys they are fucking retarded for passing mission one and i will town read them for the rest of the game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:57 GMT
#1290
probably
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:58 GMT
#1291
your timing of effort is mad scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 00:07 GMT
#1292
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:00 GMT
#1296
well im just submitting the best team imo. I doubt it will pass but since im pretty sure its all town, town points for whoever votes yes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:01 GMT
#1297
I cant really agree with ec now. maybe you could talk me into swapping vivax out for him. but me grack and silver are always gonna be on my mission. there almost lock towns for passing mission one with sharkbait
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:02 GMT
#1298
On February 08 2017 14:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.


You do realize this will never pass, and not just cause of me.


you know thats not really my problem. its try 1 of 5 . I just want to put out an all town team if it passes or not for vote logic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:03 GMT
#1299
or you know the towns could grow balls and vote yes. if you guys fucking prevote your going to be confirmed scum deal?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:15 GMT
#1301
how is grack ever mafia man. he was the top town read in the first mission why not sabotage it?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 08:36 GMT
#1314
On February 08 2017 16:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 16:15 sicklucker wrote:
how is grack ever mafia man. he was the top town read in the first mission why not sabotage it?


It's what I thought at first but apparently it's just wifom and he wants me to believe swika are the spy


are you sure your not just doing your standard conspiracy theory garbage
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 08:38 GMT
#1315
On February 08 2017 16:44 sharkie wrote:
So the mission failed after all.
Now before we even knew if the mission was going to fail we had our two prominent nayvoters EC and super appear back into the game and post as if it were day one.

For me that is way too big a coincidence to happen for both players. Sure I know I am the prime suspect of a spy for pretty much everyone in this game but neither of them posted that much after the first mission was approved and sent out (with me in the team). They only started talking so much when the 4man team was approved. Now of course they will cry vote analysis for this reason but my counter to that is they nayvoted the previous 3 man team too and yet they did not bother to cause such an uproar at that time.

So EC, super: tell us why the 4 man team bothered you so much but the 3 man team you let pass quite easily without much rejections?

Also I think SL and TW are still owing us explanations for yayvoting the 4man team although the team had people they accuse of being a spy.



I had just voted the same team minus artanis and it passed...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 08:40 GMT
#1316
most importantly why did you not have the same obvious conclusion as me sharkie since you voted the same team minus artanis. who would you have had over artanis? was artanis really that big of a difference that you voted no on a team you just voted yes?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 20:56 GMT
#1348
On February 08 2017 18:37 Vivax wrote:
Anyway Gracks version is that team #1 I nomed was all resistance.

Feel free to put anyone townie you want instead of me then, watch it fail and let me enjoy confirmed town lyfe, cuz both sharkie and grack are opposing me and I can't be spy unless swika is spy.

And I'm salty enough to take the risk to approve it.


no i was juist being diplomatic your town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 20:58 GMT
#1349
bleh maybe I have to pick a side
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:00 GMT
#1351
another possible world is grack sharkie and one of ec or tumble. maybe even super I dont know I ignored him lately that might not be possible tho.

sicklucker vivax silver artanis might be a good yolo team if I choose that side
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:03 GMT
#1352
that might not be the worst to submit. even if theres a mafia I kind of dont think there is mafia would be kind of scared to vote yes on it
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14092
firebathero 115
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8660
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 431
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 0
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 38m
INu's Battles
12h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 38m
Replay Cast
23h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.