• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

[T][M] Resistance VI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 24 2017 22:46 GMT
#47
/in if room
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 01:43 GMT
#100
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 01:45 GMT
#101
I think I played this game once were I was sure artanis was a spy. but then I had to negotiate with the other towns and send him anyway and we lost =[. never send artanis/rstoulin guys
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 01:54 GMT
#102
[image loading]

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 06:46 GMT
#106
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:26 GMT
#160
Lets just rng who goes on day one. vote me leader for that shit
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:27 GMT
#161
On January 27 2017 17:07 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


No shit Sherlock, but your basicly saying "have no dicussion and approve anything and everything"

So explain to me why any newbs should jsut blindly go "ok approve" without dicussion.


I understood you as saying a town should intentionally fail a mission which is kind of what you said but obvious not what you ment.. because that would be silly
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:27 GMT
#162
On January 27 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Since the 12 hour deadline is approaching. What would be your draft team at this point in time?


r n g.

rn g.

Day 1 is all rng lets be real
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:29 GMT
#163
oh ya we go by order of the list and vote yes or no on a team submitted. its coming back to me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 10:29 GMT
#164
dumb tell ftw
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 16:32 GMT
#210
On January 27 2017 22:19 Calix wrote:
For the record, I don't understand what the problem is with the SL/ Swika discussion so if SW could explain that then I'd appreciate it.

The only thing that stuck out to me about SL on a skim-read was that he was trying to 'confirm' himself with that dumb tell thing.


what is humour?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 27 2017 16:36 GMT
#211
On January 27 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.


first team never passes anyway
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:27 GMT
#346
Wait Silverika voted yes. the same person who reminded me its the optimal strategy to never vote yes on the first two votes. nice
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:29 GMT
#347
On January 29 2017 07:31 sharkie wrote:
Ah well kinda a mix of both. First team is full chance anyway and I feel pretty good with 6 good guys and only 3 spies. I am actually quite sad that this was not approved. Any chance TW is going to vote the same team again? Pretty please!


its wifmo but. I dont think the vote count means anything. any half decent scum knows its never getting approved and voting no regardless of whos in the team
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:30 GMT
#348
On January 29 2017 07:46 RtaniSoul wrote:
would be pretty sick if sick, super and calix were the spies


i would try harder tbh. have I ever tried to get anyone to town read me?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:31 GMT
#349
On January 29 2017 08:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 01:36 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
I still don't think if this is some bluff or if you genuinely think the first team should be RNGed. But I am triggered.


first team never passes anyway


yup. last post of the sl, well before the nomination phase ended. though he must have at least been here sometime in the last 24 hours to reject the team...granted, our nomination was the post after this, but still


I was rejecting any team.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:31 GMT
#350
On January 29 2017 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.


ur bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:32 GMT
#351
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:34 GMT
#352
On January 29 2017 08:39 Silverika wrote:
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77


On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
January 29 2017 04:35 GMT
#353
On January 29 2017 08:46 Silverika wrote:
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77


unless they know no ones going to vote. no one ever votes for the first mission its like free information to vote no on it
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 7m
Online Event
8h 7m
FEL
13h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.