• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6594 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 06:31 GMT
#875
##nominate: sharkie/silverika/vivax/grackeroni
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 08:30 GMT
#881
On February 05 2017 17:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Silver, why Vivax over us?


Do you have a problem with this team selection, and I'd so who do you have a problem with and why?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 08:31 GMT
#882
*if so
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 09:26 GMT
#886
On February 05 2017 17:43 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2017 17:30 Silverika wrote:
On February 05 2017 17:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Silver, why Vivax over us?


Do you have a problem with this team selection, and I'd so who do you have a problem with and why?

~SilverWolf77


well i mean, we know we're town, so obviously for us that will always be the best choice here

but apart from the obvious it's mostly ego :/ hard not to go but but we're so obviously town! how can we not even be top four in y'all's eyes? but we'll get over it lol ><


I already knew if the mission passed, I'd send the same 3 plus 1 other person. It isn't a matter of being top 4 but a matter of fact, that the previous team passed the mission. It would be pretty hard for a scum sharkie to fail the mission without getting a shit ton of suspicion but it would be harder still for scum on this mission not to sabatoge knowing it would put them at a disadvantage. I mean, if there's one scum on here, they could hope to go on the next one, sabotage it, and then try to throw suspicion on someone else, but that's something we can analyze at that time.

Also, Grack and Vivax are townreading each other and have a good history of being able to read each other. I want them on a mission together for this reason and the fact that Grack was on a passed mission and Vivax kept himself off it even though he nominated it. Vivax is a strong townread for us because he didn't put himself on a mission, which I see zero spy motivation for when you can easily put yourself on as team leader with no suspicion. And, he kept a hard townread on us all game which again makes it hard for me to see scum motivation because we are coming up next as a team leader and he's forcing us to choose a team after one passes. Then you have to look at the fact he said Grack and us were confirmed after this. What spy in their right mind would confirm two people as town when they need to get at least one of their three members on this mission in order to avoid losing the game outright?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 16:53 GMT
#904
We aren't gonna change the team at this point. We are putting the original 3 that passed the mission there, and not only one of our strongest town reads, but also gracks strongest town read because he was on the original mission and we town read him. Unless someone has a compelling reason to believe Vivax is scum, this is an autowin for us at this point. If sharkie is scum who passed the first mission, his hand would be forced by at least the third mission. If hes town, we just send same team and we win.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 05 2017 16:56 GMT
#905
I get the point sharkie is making that vivax is setting up a scenario where he can frame Rtani Soul and fail the mission but my counter to that is, he could just leave it as is, and fail it and blame sharkie.

So I don't think it's that cut and dry and Vivax is suddenly pulling out all the stops as a spy.

I think Rtani Soul not liking the Vivax, Grack, us, them is a little more suspect because they'd have a hard time failing it if they are a spy, with this team because they wouldn't have sharkie to blame and they'd have a tough time blaming anyone else if it failed.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 14:54 GMT
#922
On February 06 2017 19:50 Superbia wrote:
Silver, what happened to your #1 town read on me?


Never had a #1 townread on you and if we were townreading you, it was early game. You haven't done anything in awhile and have completely fallen off the radar. So there isn't a townread anymore.

BTW, your recent posting doesn't make me want to change my mind on thinking you are a spy.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 14:54 GMT
#923
Superbia-Why did you vote to reject the last mission?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 15:23 GMT
#929
On February 07 2017 00:21 Superbia wrote:
Reading me mafia is so bad and shitty.


Cool story bro got anything else to say?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 16:20 GMT
#937
LOL-looks like the spies are not happy with the gamestate and are coming out of the woodwork to cast shade because they know this is an all town team again and that we will autowin by sending this team again.

Sorry guys. Better luck next time.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 16:28 GMT
#941
On February 07 2017 00:29 Superbia wrote:
Fuck me lined up 1 reads and 1 vote and already caught scum.

Can someone else pick up the slack now?


Way to try to get this mission to fail. Please be less obvious next time. Makes the game more interesting. Thanks.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 16:35 GMT
#943
It's interesting how Superbia can't read what's pretty clear in our filter.

It's also obvious that they are doing what sicklucker did and trying to start a fight with us because they hate this mission and want people to vote against it because it must be all town again.

Any town player, would never behave this way at this point in the game.

So thanks for outing yourself. You and sicklucker can go sit in the corner with duncecaps.

I'm done talking to either of you.

Have a nice day.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 18:14 GMT
#973
On February 07 2017 02:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Methinks the team is Sharkie/Tumblewood/Rtanisoul


I was trying to think of scum sharkie wanting scum rtanisoul on a mission, when he was already on it, as highly unlikely. They only need one fail vote.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 06 2017 18:33 GMT
#982
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.


Aren't there 6 townie's?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 01:44 GMT
#1036
Wow-Why the hate Superbia? You assume it's gonna fail without even seeing the votes and think we are all stupid for sending the same team that passed the first mission. Yeah, ok. Sorry we aren't as good as you think you are here. We do our best.

I don't like the fact that there were as many yes votes as there were. That worries me a lot. But I'm not gonna assume anything until we see if this passes or not because if it does, the game is won. If not, we can start doing some more analysis to figure out who the scum is that failed it and who the others are as well.

I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.

If this gets sabotaged, I would highly suspect sharkie as someone who has played resistance before, making a suboptimal play if he is town from our POV.

~SilverWolf77

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 14:15 GMT
#1147
On February 07 2017 15:31 sharkie wrote:
I don't even....

1) So you guys spent days and hours downvoting the first mission teams in order to get information for a usually not vital mission. But the first opportunity to get real information about who the spies are (if all resistance players had downvoted this mission we could have seen whether the spies voted FOR this mission as they desperately need this mission to fail to have any chance at this game)
-> I thought this was the reason some of you even suggested the hidden voting in the first place (I am looking at you, silver and SL...)? I really have no clue how you guys play resistance...

2) Also why did TW and SL approve this mission? RT is kinda obvious as the team was his top4 resistance guys. But TW, SL keep saying how there is a spy in this team and yet they keep voting yay for these teams?

3) Is motivation so low that you just want to end this game as fast as possible? If so, why for god's sake did you then keep downvoting the first mission? Couldn't we have just passed the very first team (as silver and I had suggested), look at how it turns out and THEN play the fun downvoting game for the second mission which is far more important in the game than the first? I really thought most of you have participated in this game in order to have a fun game but I keep reading things like "I hope the game is over soon." or "I don't want to play this game anymore). Well the fastest way to end this game is just to put up our most potential suspects into the team and then the game is over. I am so fed up with your attitudes. If you don't like playing the game, then just keep voting yay, don't comment at all and we will soon have a conclusion. And please stop mentioning you want this game to end, I really mean it. I am fed up reading the same negativity over and over....

4)
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 10:44 Silverika wrote:
I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.


I never said that vivax is not resistance nor that his actions mean that he is a spy. All I said was that your conclusions are not 100% sound. Any good spy could do the same thing vivax did so why is he automatically resistance? He is neutral leaning towards good for me, has been all game for me.


Sharkie, explain again why you said no, in clear terms I can understand. If you liked the first mission and are neutral on Vivax, you could of used this to get info on Vivax. I have to assume Vivax is the reason, because he's the only thing that changed from the original team with you and two people you are townreading strongly.

I don't understand any plan than involves downvoting missions to play around with the votes and dragging the game out unecessarily.

Everyone seems to think this is gonna be a failure. I agree all the yes votes look bad, but it still could pass. Why assume the worst?

As far as the negativity lecture, save it sharkie, because it's almost as annoying as the negativity itself. Mafia isn't rainbows and unicorns. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 14:37 GMT
#1149
On February 07 2017 23:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 23:15 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 15:31 sharkie wrote:
I don't even....

1) So you guys spent days and hours downvoting the first mission teams in order to get information for a usually not vital mission. But the first opportunity to get real information about who the spies are (if all resistance players had downvoted this mission we could have seen whether the spies voted FOR this mission as they desperately need this mission to fail to have any chance at this game)
-> I thought this was the reason some of you even suggested the hidden voting in the first place (I am looking at you, silver and SL...)? I really have no clue how you guys play resistance...

2) Also why did TW and SL approve this mission? RT is kinda obvious as the team was his top4 resistance guys. But TW, SL keep saying how there is a spy in this team and yet they keep voting yay for these teams?

3) Is motivation so low that you just want to end this game as fast as possible? If so, why for god's sake did you then keep downvoting the first mission? Couldn't we have just passed the very first team (as silver and I had suggested), look at how it turns out and THEN play the fun downvoting game for the second mission which is far more important in the game than the first? I really thought most of you have participated in this game in order to have a fun game but I keep reading things like "I hope the game is over soon." or "I don't want to play this game anymore). Well the fastest way to end this game is just to put up our most potential suspects into the team and then the game is over. I am so fed up with your attitudes. If you don't like playing the game, then just keep voting yay, don't comment at all and we will soon have a conclusion. And please stop mentioning you want this game to end, I really mean it. I am fed up reading the same negativity over and over....

4)
On February 07 2017 10:44 Silverika wrote:
I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.


I never said that vivax is not resistance nor that his actions mean that he is a spy. All I said was that your conclusions are not 100% sound. Any good spy could do the same thing vivax did so why is he automatically resistance? He is neutral leaning towards good for me, has been all game for me.


Sharkie, explain again why you said no, in clear terms I can understand. If you liked the first mission and are neutral on Vivax, you could of used this to get info on Vivax. I have to assume Vivax is the reason, because he's the only thing that changed from the original team with you and two people you are townreading strongly.

I don't understand any plan than involves downvoting missions to play around with the votes and dragging the game out unecessarily.

Everyone seems to think this is gonna be a failure. I agree all the yes votes look bad, but it still could pass. Why assume the worst?

As far as the negativity lecture, save it sharkie, because it's almost as annoying as the negativity itself. Mafia isn't rainbows and unicorns. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

~SilverWolf77

He mentioned he did it for information.

As for the failure: The next mission is 4 players too. The presumption is that if the mission was all town, the scum would've already given up, but too many people that aren't on the mission are still trying so it doesn't make sense for the game to be over.


Please don't answer a question intended for someone else. He would get far more information by saying yes because he's townreading everyone but Vivax. Instead he says no with some convoluted reasoning that he expected Town to all vote no to catch scum which drags the game out, and absolves him of all responsibility if it fails. I don't care how indignant he is about the negativity, he needs to explain his thought process here because it doesn't make sense.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 14:42 GMT
#1151
Basically, if the mission fails, sharkie just outed himself because he bypassed an opportunity to get information on someone he was null reading in order to solve the game for himself if he was town.

Instead he voted no and then goes "well, town should vote no to catch scum who vote yes" but that's very unlikely to work cuz we can't mind read each other and it also drags out the game for no good reason.

This does not give him nearly the information he would of gotten by voting yes. In no world, does it makes sense for him to do this as town.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 14:45 GMT
#1155
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 14:47 GMT
#1156
On February 07 2017 23:41 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 23:15 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 15:31 sharkie wrote:
I don't even....

1) So you guys spent days and hours downvoting the first mission teams in order to get information for a usually not vital mission. But the first opportunity to get real information about who the spies are (if all resistance players had downvoted this mission we could have seen whether the spies voted FOR this mission as they desperately need this mission to fail to have any chance at this game)
-> I thought this was the reason some of you even suggested the hidden voting in the first place (I am looking at you, silver and SL...)? I really have no clue how you guys play resistance...

2) Also why did TW and SL approve this mission? RT is kinda obvious as the team was his top4 resistance guys. But TW, SL keep saying how there is a spy in this team and yet they keep voting yay for these teams?

3) Is motivation so low that you just want to end this game as fast as possible? If so, why for god's sake did you then keep downvoting the first mission? Couldn't we have just passed the very first team (as silver and I had suggested), look at how it turns out and THEN play the fun downvoting game for the second mission which is far more important in the game than the first? I really thought most of you have participated in this game in order to have a fun game but I keep reading things like "I hope the game is over soon." or "I don't want to play this game anymore). Well the fastest way to end this game is just to put up our most potential suspects into the team and then the game is over. I am so fed up with your attitudes. If you don't like playing the game, then just keep voting yay, don't comment at all and we will soon have a conclusion. And please stop mentioning you want this game to end, I really mean it. I am fed up reading the same negativity over and over....

4)
On February 07 2017 10:44 Silverika wrote:
I do want to know a good reason why sharkie said no here. He seems to be scumreading Vivax but his reason that Vivax kept himself off the team isn't scummy and was explained to him why it's not scum by at least a couple people. Not only that, but if he believes Vivax is scum and us and Grack are town, this would of been a good opportunity for him to find out for sure in his POV.


I never said that vivax is not resistance nor that his actions mean that he is a spy. All I said was that your conclusions are not 100% sound. Any good spy could do the same thing vivax did so why is he automatically resistance? He is neutral leaning towards good for me, has been all game for me.


Sharkie, explain again why you said no, in clear terms I can understand. If you liked the first mission and are neutral on Vivax, you could of used this to get info on Vivax. I have to assume Vivax is the reason, because he's the only thing that changed from the original team with you and two people you are townreading strongly.

I don't understand any plan than involves downvoting missions to play around with the votes and dragging the game out unecessarily.

Everyone seems to think this is gonna be a failure. I agree all the yes votes look bad, but it still could pass. Why assume the worst?

As far as the negativity lecture, save it sharkie, because it's almost as annoying as the negativity itself. Mafia isn't rainbows and unicorns. The sooner you realize that the better off you will be.

~SilverWolf77


As I said it was to get information. We have already dragged out the game unnecessarily when we did the whole voting game for the very first mission (where we all agree upon that spies don't find it so important anyway) so I assumed we would play the same game for the second mission before we select the mission for good. What else was the reason for forcing us to vote in secret now?

Also why should I sacrifice a whole mission to get information about one player? I'd rather end the game without getting any failures. That is why I wanted RT instead of vivax.


First, you vote in secret so scum doesn't signal to each other how they are going to vote.

Second, it's not a sacrifice if it helps you solve the game. I mean, how are you so certain that RT is town?

Figuring out one of the three scum in this way is potentially game breaking from your POV and makes no sense for you not to pass.

I never liked that game of voting no on missions for the info. What info do we gain? Scum and town said no. Great. Now we have to start over again from scratch. At least on the first mission. On the second, there is very little reason to do this because we already have a passed mission to work with.

People should be voting yay or nay based on whether they want the team to go forward or not.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 52m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.