• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

[T][M] Resistance VI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 19 2017 00:06 GMT
#38
On January 19 2017 07:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2017 01:47 Rels wrote:
On January 18 2017 01:08 ika42 wrote:
So i was able to nag at silverwolf enough to get her to play this. count her and me in.

can we do a hdyra for this though?

Don't have anything against an hydra in theory. But some people are. So here is what we're gonna do.
If you absolutely don't want to play with an hydra and are playing in this game, PM me in the next 24 hours. If I don't receive a PM until then, I'll assume everyone is fine with an hydra.

I didn't receive anything so welcome to the game.
What account with you be playing with ?


We will be using this one. Thanks!!
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 25 2017 01:34 GMT
#55
/confirm
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 26 2017 22:19 GMT
#87
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 02:57 GMT
#104
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 08:07 GMT
#107
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


No shit Sherlock, but your basicly saying "have no dicussion and approve anything and everything"

So explain to me why any newbs should jsut blindly go "ok approve" without dicussion.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 08:08 GMT
#108
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


Why do ty refer yourself as not town here?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 08:10 GMT
#111
On January 27 2017 17:08 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


Why do you refer yourself as not town here?


Silverwolf corrected me on my typo cus I'm mobile
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:55 GMT
#145
On January 27 2017 17:51 Superbia wrote:
Also as obviously confirmed town I should be on every mission. Feel free to bring the heat and fight me if you disagree. :D


Why are you confirmed town?

(Challange accepted :p)
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:56 GMT
#146
On January 27 2017 18:00 Superbia wrote:
Also every mission is super fucking important. Do not vote yes on a mission because "We don't have any information yet." or "We need information". This is a fucking mafia sub site son. Sit down and play the game.

Pre-rant.


Now I want to vote yes on a mission and say that to fuck with ya
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 09:58 GMT
#148
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
I'm here if people want to discuss shit.

Let's start off with CR being mafia.


I can agree on this I saw your reasons and it is why silverwolf and I scum read him. He also in that post when making it refers to the town as if he's is excluded from it
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:01 GMT
#149
On January 27 2017 18:04 Superbia wrote:
And vivax being town.


Why is he town?

In regard to draft, can you explosion the choices or did you really do an rng?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:09 GMT
#153
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


Yes, and that doesn't mean you blindly accept them all. That's playing against a town wincon and I wonder why you'd suggest that.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:11 GMT
#154
On January 27 2017 17:10 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 17:08 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


Why do ty refer yourself as not town here?


What do you mean?


When you talk about what town has to do to win, you act like you are not a part of town. You talk as though you are on the outside talking about what we should do.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:14 GMT
#155
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:19 GMT
#157
On January 27 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?


Yes, but I know I'm town so I'm fine being on the mission. I am more curious about why someone with only one post this game like Tumblewood? I understand why you'd pick yourself, obviously.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 10:20 GMT
#158
On January 27 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 18:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
RtanisouL Tumblewood Silverika


Why Tumblewood?

~SilverWolf77

Not interested in why you?


I am hence why I asked if rng or not. I'm still at work so me and silverwolf will sync in a few hrs I briefly spoke with her

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 13:05 GMT
#172
On January 27 2017 19:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 17:07 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


No shit Sherlock, but your basicly saying "have no dicussion and approve anything and everything"

So explain to me why any newbs should jsut blindly go "ok approve" without dicussion.


I understood you as saying a town should intentionally fail a mission which is kind of what you said but obvious not what you ment.. because that would be silly


Where the hell did you draw that conclusion?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 13:13 GMT
#175
On January 27 2017 22:05 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 19:27 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 17:07 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 15:46 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 11:57 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 10:43 sicklucker wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:38 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77


I've played a few hundred games of this live, and I think I played once on TL.

Yeah, if you are town, please reject mission 5 if you are not on that mission and most of the time reject mission 4 as well, but for the first three, please use your best judgement. Reason being that in mission 5, even if you think everyone on it is town, they can all just approve it and the mission goes ahead, but on the chance that at least one of them rejects, and people outside the group approves, you need to reject it. For the first three missions, if you are not in the group, please use your best judgement and approve missions you think will pass, because if you reject groups that you are not on, then mafia get to pick which mission passes. I've definitely had a lot of games thrown where town was being too cynical early game or too optimistic late game.


I dont see how rejecting missions ever is a good idea for newbs


Why not?

~SilverWolf77



because you need to complete missions to win? wtf


No shit Sherlock, but your basicly saying "have no dicussion and approve anything and everything"

So explain to me why any newbs should jsut blindly go "ok approve" without dicussion.


I understood you as saying a town should intentionally fail a mission which is kind of what you said but obvious not what you ment.. because that would be silly


Where the hell did you draw that conclusion?


Is there confusion between sabatoge a mission and not approve it? Town should, in some instances, vote against a mission if they aren't on it and they believe scum is. As far as sabatoging is concerned, town can't. They pass automatically without even having to say anything. Only scum has to actively decided if they will sabotage or not. So I find it interesting that sicklucker is even considering the possibility of anyone who is town failing missions. Keep in mind, they said newb shouldn't, now they say they were talking about town shouldn't when town can't. Doesn't seem to make sense to me right now.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 13:17 GMT
#176
On January 27 2017 22:13 Calix wrote:
Ello there.

I've never played Resistance so I have a question. Why don't we just auto-reject the first few teams? lol

If we have 24 hour days then that's clearly the best strategy to ensure that we have enough info on everyone.

Unless it's actually better play to get Mission 1 over and done with. If Mission 1 is as useless as Day 1 in Mafia tends to be then I could see that as a possibility.


No, auto rejecting a mission gives us NO info whatsoever. Because then, no one goes on a mission, no one can pass or fail, and we sit around with nothing to go off of to determine who is scum and who should be kept off missions so town can win.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:41 GMT
#206
On January 27 2017 23:31 Vivax wrote:
Do you stand by your rtanisoul/tumble/silverika nomination?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Who do you disgagree with and why?

Also me and silver are on computers so be prepared for dual posting from us
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 744
ViBE149
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King91
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 23m
INu's Battles
10h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 23m
Replay Cast
21h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.