• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9652 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:42 GMT
#207
On January 27 2017 23:56 RtaniSoul wrote:
mrt erased my post @.@

short version:

silverika lex has a townread on for the way he's responded to a few people, including sl (i'm deferring to him on that cause no real opinion), and i like super, so suggestion is:

RtaniSoul, silverika, Super

lex thought including tumble might give more insight on tumble's nominations (yes, that was the great townie test >>) idk personally how valuable a strat that is. my experience with resistance is pretty slight. but assuming he's right on silverika it would probably tell us something

random other bit, lex thinks sl may be town for *bad* reasons lol ^^ so he's in our slight column somewhere if we were keeping better track >>


I like the above list and would easily approve it. Super is a townread and RtaniSoul is the leader, we know we are town so this give good info.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 15:46 GMT
#208
On January 27 2017 22:19 Calix wrote:
For the record, I don't understand what the problem is with the SL/ Swika discussion so if SW could explain that then I'd appreciate it.

The only thing that stuck out to me about SL on a skim-read was that he was trying to 'confirm' himself with that dumb tell thing.


I just re-read this and it was a misunderstanding between rejecting a mission and voting to sabatoge. I thought he was telling people not to reject missions but he was saying don't sabatoge. So no big deal and I'm dropping it now as it was just a misunderstanding.

~SivlerWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 16:16 GMT
#209
thata amzing moment when you go to the basement and forget the password to the hydra
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 18:27 GMT
#216
On January 28 2017 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Fyi I'm rejecting cause I don't trust RtaniSoul yet.

Superbia Silverika seems fine to me though.


could you elaborate on all of these?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 27 2017 18:27 GMT
#217
On January 28 2017 03:22 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 02:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Well, as I see no particular reason to change it, I'll go with this. I'll be around tonight though as I'm stuck in with a swollen knee, so feel free to still discuss/suggest/what have you.

##nominate: RtaniSoul, Silverika, Superbia


Good choice, i will vote for this team!


why? what about it makes you town read the entire group?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 02:25 GMT
#263
On January 28 2017 08:35 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 00:42 Silverika wrote:
On January 27 2017 23:56 RtaniSoul wrote:
mrt erased my post @.@

short version:

silverika lex has a townread on for the way he's responded to a few people, including sl (i'm deferring to him on that cause no real opinion), and i like super, so suggestion is:

RtaniSoul, silverika, Super

lex thought including tumble might give more insight on tumble's nominations (yes, that was the great townie test >>) idk personally how valuable a strat that is. my experience with resistance is pretty slight. but assuming he's right on silverika it would probably tell us something

random other bit, lex thinks sl may be town for *bad* reasons lol ^^ so he's in our slight column somewhere if we were keeping better track >>


I like the above list and would easily approve it. Super is a townread and RtaniSoul is the leader, we know we are town so this give good info.

~SilverWolf77

not liking this justification at all. would've preferred a simple "I'm on it sooooo" to trusting rtani for being the leader. does not feel logicked out but does act like it was


would it have been better if he jsut RNGed it?

he put a town read of ours and us on the mission. if the mission were to be sabotaged we would instantly think its the leader who did so its basically win-win FOPOV
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 02:26 GMT
#264
On January 28 2017 09:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm going to explain why before I get hit with the burden of proof.


*insert post about burden of proof here*
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 17:41 GMT
#275
On January 29 2017 01:37 Tumblewood wrote:
ugh I don't TR anybody on this team (coming the closest on rtani but I really can't read rsoul). gonna reject and try again until further notice


I actually don't like how all you've done is come into this thread and cast shade on everyone on the first mission. I consider this scummy because it's exactly what I did in my last game of this as scum because the first team was all town. You remind me of that plus the fact that you are over justifying your intent to reject it. You don't really have reasoning except you don't townread anyone but you also don't have reasons to scumread them. This is just wishy washy and scummy because like I said, if this is an all town team, you don't want it.

Even if the mission was sabotaged, we would get information from it but if we don't send it, where are we gonna be going forward? I would like to have some information, even if there is scum sent. If the mission passes, we just resend the same team and a mutually agree'd 4th member and continue from there.

How else do you expect to get information regarding who is scum and town since we can't lynch and discussion only gets us so far without mission passed or sabatoged. We could get some from approved or rejected if everyone wants to come in here and say if they approved or rejected and why but that really isn't as concrete as a sabatoged or passed mission would be.

~SilverWolf77

------

as for the town read on superbia, start from 125 and onward. he has been aggressive to start with and pushing early reads. not only that the reads and reasons that superbia has given match up with our own. not only that hes been pushing cut and dry ideas that will solve the game,

i mean ive been disuccing with SW and we are already ready to call the scum team: calix (HTS)/TW/sharkie (CH)

CH was already a scum read from early on and shrakie has done nothing to improve it

calix has been overly passive already and HTS has not done much before that. yes its her first game of resistance but i would be expecting a lot more from her already.

TW is explained via silverwolfs post above.

that being said, this is my day off so i will be spending it with silverwolf and might not be around
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:39 GMT
#316
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:43 GMT
#318
On January 29 2017 08:17 Superbia wrote:
Yeah I'm like 95% that team was all town.


Yet you voted against it. Explain that logic to me.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:44 GMT
#320
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


I felt that the quick agreement on the team with no discussion was scum knowing it was town and wanting the cred from it.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:46 GMT
#323
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:47 GMT
#326
So I strongly advocate TW puts that whole first team on with him and if he doesn't he gives a DAMN GOOD reason not to.

~SilverWolf77

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:48 GMT
#328
On January 29 2017 08:47 sharkie wrote:
How can anyone take cred for a successful team? That sounds so illogical for me...


No, you came into the thread agreeing without saying much else. It seems if you are gonna so strongly advocate for the team, you'd at least give reasons or at least do something to ascertain if you are right.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 28 2017 23:49 GMT
#329
On January 29 2017 08:48 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:46 Silverika wrote:
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77


Votes at this point are stilll a bit too much WIFOM imo. It leans to the fact that it is the right team.

I just feel pretty good about who the scum are. You had a very similar list (I think pretty much the same).


TW, Calix, sharkie at this point. I'm willing to reconsider based on new evidence but that's where we are at as of right now.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 00:34 GMT
#345
On January 29 2017 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Why is everyone so anti-Calix?

I don't think her inactivity is alignment indicative. She didn't even make the vote.


I would say the missing of the vote does not lead to alignment.

Its more of her entracne and what she has posted that makes us weary. She may genuinly have RL but anyone here should know by now when shes town shes invested and pushing. her entrance felt more "meh i dont care"
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 05:59 GMT
#354
On January 29 2017 13:27 sicklucker wrote:
Wait Silverika voted yes. the same person who reminded me its the optimal strategy to never vote yes on the first two votes. nice


we did? i dont recall saying that nor do i think silverwolf would unless if im misunderstanding what you are saying here
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:00 GMT
#355
On January 29 2017 13:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:39 Silverika wrote:
First of all, I'm pretty disappointed almost everyone rejected the mission if you guys thought it was all town. If you advocating rejecting the next one as well, we might as well hand it over to scum because after so many rejections, they win and we will just be sitting here chasing our tails with nothing to go on. Then I will feel like I completely wasted my damn time signing up for this. I mean WTF? Even two of the people on it and the team leader said no? Completely ridiculous.

I will be rejecting Tumblewood on the team. I think they are scum casting shade on everyone with the stupid excuse of "well, I don't townread them" That is such a scummy load of BS. If Tumblewood puts the same team with himself, I might consider it because it will confirm him scum unless he passes to try to fool us but I feel like it will be sabotaged and with the first mission rejected, on top of a sabotage, I will be super annoyed.

This isn't how my last game went but maybe you guys have a better way since scum won the one I played. I don't know but can someone explain how rejecting missions gets us anywhere? We can't lynch. We can keep people off missions. But we still need to have 3 successful ones. How is that gonna happen exactly?

~SilverWolf77


Show nested quote +
On January 27 2017 07:19 Silverika wrote:
Hi all!! Who has played before? I have one time online and the first mission passed. I'd like to go on the mission since we are members of the Resistance so I'm volunteering. Also, I'll sign my posts, ika42 likely will not. Any high level missions-ones with higher numbers of people that we aren't on will be rejected by us because if one Town voice isn't there, the chances of it being all Town is not high enough to take the risk.

~SilverWolf77



what are you trying to show with this quote?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:00 GMT
#356
On January 29 2017 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?


ill be blunt, have yuou been reading? its been called out sharike is mafia already
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
January 29 2017 06:01 GMT
#357
On January 29 2017 13:35 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:46 Silverika wrote:
Also, I feel the team was town due to the very high number of rejections. Scum will reject the team if it's all town and they will all vote for it if there is even one scum on it. The fact only two said yes tells me that was an all town team.

~SilverWolf77


unless they know no ones going to vote. no one ever votes for the first mission its like free information to vote no on it


expalin it like this is my first game ever cus out of the like 5 times i have played it the first mission always goes and would pass regardless
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 172
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4706
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 16m
Replay Cast
22h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.