• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8213 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 182 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:35 GMT
#1441
Whatever I'll decide who I shoot later. End of.

Let's talk about actual mafia people.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:35 GMT
#1442
When I'm home from work :D

Feel free to continue in my absence.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 12:36 GMT
#1443
On October 06 2016 21:34 Holyflare wrote:
Killing a potential town guy is extremely sub optimal too, more so in fact. He might even get replaced...

Everyone is potential town. And shooting someone who can be figured out by trying to lynch him is way worse than shooting deadweight. It is really irritating that I have to argue about basics like this with you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:40 GMT
#1444
Stop being irrelevantly obtuse. You don't shoot the lurker who could be replaced or modkilled when it costs us a mislynch.

Talk about actual reasons people could be mafia.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:42 GMT
#1445
On October 06 2016 18:39 Holyflare wrote:
Marv is incredibly apathetic/probably mafia.


Marv could be replaced with HF and the sentence would still make sense.

On October 06 2016 18:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 16:12 Superbia wrote:
Hmm did JAT have an opinion on Palmar or Bats?

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 16:12 Superbia wrote:
Only vote outside the wagons outside of Bats and stutters (who will hopefully get MKed).

Why do you ask this when noone besides you is around and it would take like 2 minutes to check if you were actually interested in the answer?

So, I voted outside of the 2 wagons. Do you think that is scummy?

That was much of an overreaction to Super's inquiries. Defensive for no reason.

Do you prefer Justanothermafia or Justanotherscum?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:45 GMT
#1446
I haven't been apathetic in the slightest I've arguably been the most talkative person that's wanted shit done and made cases?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:45 GMT
#1447
On October 06 2016 18:54 Holyflare wrote:
Calix must die though.


If you could send your mafioso to shank her, it would be appreciated. It would let me time to catch up to her post count and would get us townies rid of the town tard.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:46 GMT
#1448
On October 06 2016 21:45 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't been apathetic in the slightest I've arguably been the most talkative person that's wanted shit done and made cases?


Keyword here: Arguably. You have been apathetic. You have not been the most talkative. You did not want shit done. Your cases were exaggerated and did a good job of painting your targets as scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:50 GMT
#1449
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

3 people were online at the deadline including him and Calix. Calix was never going to not vote BS. Palamara was in no threat of being lynched. Drop the "He didn't vote to save himself".
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:51 GMT
#1450
Point to a case that was exaggerated at all? Every time the thread has stagnated I've done something to bring it back to life again.

I think in fact this is a game where all of my cases have been non exaggerated.

I was apathetic at the lynch because, much like I still am, I'm a bit lost and have like 2 town reads max at a thin stretch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:52 GMT
#1451
On October 06 2016 21:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

3 people were online at the deadline including him and Calix. Calix was never going to not vote BS. Palamara was in no threat of being lynched. Drop the "He didn't vote to save himself".


Are you seriously perpetuating the palmar is mafia rhetoric while calling me mafia? That's hilariously bad since I'm trying to force the lynch to him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:53 GMT
#1452
I can't think of a worse read in fact and that's including calix's one on me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 06 2016 12:53 GMT
#1453
On October 06 2016 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 06:17 Palmar wrote:
check marv, he was wrong on a townie sounding guy.

maybe shoot him, who cares.

Palmar would never say this about me as town. ever.

Are you 100% sure?

Because if you are, you must think I'm mafia and never waver on that read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 06 2016 12:55 GMT
#1454
I feel pretty good about HF right now. he's playing a good game if he's mafia and I'm willing to just write him off as town, for now.
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:56 GMT
#1455
On October 06 2016 21:12 Koshi wrote:
Check somebody like Damdred. Maybe Calix/Grack.


No need, bro. I have a redcheck on DDD already.

And we can stop discussing vigi kills as we don't have a vigi.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 06 2016 12:56 GMT
#1456
Superbia could still be scum
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 12:56 GMT
#1457
On October 06 2016 21:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 06:17 Palmar wrote:
check marv, he was wrong on a townie sounding guy.

maybe shoot him, who cares.

Palmar would never say this about me as town. ever.

Are you 100% sure?

Because if you are, you must think I'm mafia and never waver on that read.

I can do what I like. Am I wrong about my explanation slightly further on? Hmm?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 12:57 GMT
#1458
Don't ever want to lynch Nu for the zing on hf
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:58 GMT
#1459
Why did you taunt me at deadline palmar? Trying to start a wagon on me for what purpose?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 12:59 GMT
#1460
On October 06 2016 21:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

3 people were online at the deadline including him and Calix. Calix was never going to not vote BS. Palamara was in no threat of being lynched. Drop the "He didn't vote to save himself".


Are you seriously perpetuating the palmar is mafia rhetoric while calling me mafia? That's hilariously bad since I'm trying to force the lynch to him.

I am saying that the argument of Palamar not voting to save himself is invalid in this context. I am not saying he is mafia.

I am calling you mafia though, yes. All your scum-reads so far have been obvious townies. That's either because you are like Calix or because you are mafia. Since the town retard rolecard is already in Calix's hands, I assume you are mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 57m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.