• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 13:02 GMT
#1461
On October 06 2016 21:53 Holyflare wrote:
I can't think of a worse read in fact and that's including calix's one on me.

Calix did not make a case on you I don't think.

If she did, I must've forgotten it because it was bad.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 13:04 GMT
#1462
On October 06 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:52 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

3 people were online at the deadline including him and Calix. Calix was never going to not vote BS. Palamara was in no threat of being lynched. Drop the "He didn't vote to save himself".


Are you seriously perpetuating the palmar is mafia rhetoric while calling me mafia? That's hilariously bad since I'm trying to force the lynch to him.

I am saying that the argument of Palamar not voting to save himself is invalid in this context. I am not saying he is mafia.

I am calling you mafia though, yes. All your scum-reads so far have been obvious townies. That's either because you are like Calix or because you are mafia. Since the town retard rolecard is already in Calix's hands, I assume you are mafia.


And you're saying this knowing that I pushed ticktock in the last game we played together, yes?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 13:09 GMT
#1463
On October 06 2016 22:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:52 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

3 people were online at the deadline including him and Calix. Calix was never going to not vote BS. Palamara was in no threat of being lynched. Drop the "He didn't vote to save himself".


Are you seriously perpetuating the palmar is mafia rhetoric while calling me mafia? That's hilariously bad since I'm trying to force the lynch to him.

I am saying that the argument of Palamar not voting to save himself is invalid in this context. I am not saying he is mafia.

I am calling you mafia though, yes. All your scum-reads so far have been obvious townies. That's either because you are like Calix or because you are mafia. Since the town retard rolecard is already in Calix's hands, I assume you are mafia.


And you're saying this knowing that I pushed ticktock in the last game we played together, yes?

Perfectly. In that game you were an obvious town. This game you are far from this status.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:09 GMT
#1464
On October 06 2016 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Superbia could still be scum


Could be. ;p
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 13:10 GMT
#1465
That's a shame then. Guess I'll just abuse mechanics myself next time, thanks for the tip

Calix is not townie, especially not after palmar defence.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 13:15 GMT
#1466
On October 06 2016 22:10 Holyflare wrote:
That's a shame then. Guess I'll just abuse mechanics myself next time, thanks for the tip

Calix is not townie, especially not after palmar defence.

If that is why you think I'm being town-read then you are very very very very bad. I will need to read the setup to see if town retard is a unique role. If it is then you are undoubtedly mafia.

It was not a defense.

I think she's an obvious town, but I am not opposed to her lynched because the idea looks entertaining.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 13:24 GMT
#1467
That is actually legitimately the only reason I town read you, sorry.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:25 GMT
#1468
On October 06 2016 22:24 Holyflare wrote:
That is actually legitimately the only reason I town read you, sorry.


That is pretty low tier x;
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 06 2016 13:27 GMT
#1469
On October 06 2016 22:09 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Superbia could still be scum


Could be. ;p

Shoot this shit.

Hf might be the mafia vig that would be interesting. He's totally setting himself up for the worst shot in the world on calix cause everything he says to defend himself is also what calix has been doing.

Marv being super defensive is bad. He's just whining that people have a totally legitimate reason to scum-read him, come on man. No interest in finding and pushing another mafia.

No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 13:28 GMT
#1470
On October 06 2016 22:24 Holyflare wrote:
That is actually legitimately the only reason I town read you, sorry.


Is there a shitstorm in the UK?

Marv, Calix, and HF are all playing like shit this game. There has to be a valid reason for this. Maybe it's the tea.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:29 GMT
#1471
On October 06 2016 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 22:09 Superbia wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Superbia could still be scum


Could be. ;p

Shoot this shit.

Hf might be the mafia vig that would be interesting. He's totally setting himself up for the worst shot in the world on calix cause everything he says to defend himself is also what calix has been doing.

Marv being super defensive is bad. He's just whining that people have a totally legitimate reason to scum-read him, come on man. No interest in finding and pushing another mafia.



There isn't even a mafia vig rofl.
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 13:29 GMT
#1472
Actually if I'm reading this correctly HF is town. He's still bad.

gtg, make sure you don't let Calix on the loose.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 13:31 GMT
#1473
.......
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 13:33 GMT
#1474
On October 06 2016 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 22:09 Superbia wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:56 Palmar wrote:
Superbia could still be scum


Could be. ;p

Shoot this shit.

Hf might be the mafia vig that would be interesting. He's totally setting himself up for the worst shot in the world on calix cause everything he says to defend himself is also what calix has been doing.

Marv being super defensive is bad. He's just whining that people have a totally legitimate reason to scum-read him, come on man. No interest in finding and pushing another mafia.



Um, so I forgot all my scum reads, made up some bs about nu, made up teams and forgot the previous association i made with batsnacks and ignored the towny nuggets from bs and defended palmar?

Don't think I did any of that oats. Are you saying you haven't read the thread at all?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:33 GMT
#1475
Oats do you have a real opinion on bats?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:34 GMT
#1476
Ehhh palmar*
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 13:39 GMT
#1477
On October 06 2016 21:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 18:39 Holyflare wrote:
Marv is incredibly apathetic/probably mafia.


Marv could be replaced with HF and the sentence would still make sense.

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 18:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 06 2016 16:12 Superbia wrote:
Hmm did JAT have an opinion on Palmar or Bats?

On October 06 2016 16:12 Superbia wrote:
Only vote outside the wagons outside of Bats and stutters (who will hopefully get MKed).

Why do you ask this when noone besides you is around and it would take like 2 minutes to check if you were actually interested in the answer?

So, I voted outside of the 2 wagons. Do you think that is scummy?

That was much of an overreaction to Super's inquiries. Defensive for no reason.

Do you prefer Justanothermafia or Justanotherscum?

On October 06 2016 21:45 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 18:54 Holyflare wrote:
Calix must die though.


If you could send your mafioso to shank her, it would be appreciated. It would let me time to catch up to her post count and would get us townies rid of the town tard.

Stones. Glass houses. Etc.

If someone throws out a lazy nonsensical read like superbia did I am not supposed to question that in your opinion? The argument is complete and utter bullshit since the wagons did not exist when I left. Still he thinks it is scummy for my vote to be off wagon. Calling that out isn't defensive in the slightest. If you don't care about what superbia does at all like it seems you need to have a gigantic townread on him for some reason. And I have 0 idea how anyone could have that at this point.
On October 06 2016 22:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 22:10 Holyflare wrote:
That's a shame then. Guess I'll just abuse mechanics myself next time, thanks for the tip

Calix is not townie, especially not after palmar defence.

If that is why you think I'm being town-read then you are very very very very bad. I will need to read the setup to see if town retard is a unique role. If it is then you are undoubtedly mafia.

It was not a defense.

I think she's an obvious town, but I am not opposed to her lynched because the idea looks entertaining.

It most definitely is the only reason you are townread. If you keep playing like this it is probably time to check your meta soon to see if you really aren't able to be this active as mafia.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:40 GMT
#1478
Yo JAT what would you make of a TvT wagon?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:40 GMT
#1479
Like how would you approach that?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 06 2016 13:41 GMT
#1480
(I'm not even saying this is a TvT wagon btw)
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 482
Hyuk 449
Leta 113
Icarus 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm241
League of Legends
JimRising 813
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft477
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2262
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1081
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 20m
INu's Battles
6h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
Replay Cast
17h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.