• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8467 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 11:46 GMT
#1401
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 11:47 GMT
#1402
On October 06 2016 20:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:41 Holyflare wrote:
Personally I'd think he'd care more as mafia to not dick over his team after playing with him, unless of course they're all afk. But I was definitely trying to swing people onto him and he should know i normally get the lynch i yell for so he'd be likely to save himself.

His play is extremely mafia-y, yes, his everything is mafia-y but that's giving me massive reservations.

he didn't dick over his team. he didn't get lynched. 2 votes were needed on him with 3 minutes to go. it's a calculated risk.

plus he always reserved the opportunity to vote batsnacks if it looked like he was getting lynched, and he could say "it's always better to vote someone other than yourself who isn't town". he always had that in reserve.

basically don't get why you're putting any importance at all on what was essentially an anti-town move by his own logic.


All it takes is 1 person to switch off batsnacks to him and he dies.

But they didn't and he could still have voted to save himself if he needed to.

This is going round in circles, believe what you like
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 11:47 GMT
#1403
If palmar is gonna play more crappy play then I'm all for lynching him tomorrow and I personally don't care if he's town but there was a lot of other bad stuff at deadline other than him.

Calix, rip, defending palmar all evening and refusing to switch despite palmar looking like obvious mafia for one.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 11:47 GMT
#1404
On October 06 2016 20:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.

You could have saved me a lot of typing by posting this earlier
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 11:49 GMT
#1405
On October 06 2016 20:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.


I don't remember that.

I shall sheep you glorious master koshi.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 06 2016 11:50 GMT
#1406
On October 06 2016 20:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.


I don't remember that.

I shall sheep you glorious master koshi.

If you just used decent logic you wouldn't need a prior example

But I'll take what I can get
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 11:51 GMT
#1407
Actually no I'm gonna call bs.

Star wars is the game where none of us were ever getting lynched. I don't remember palmar ever being at 7 votes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 11:52 GMT
#1408
You can do what you want with palmar, after calix.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 11:53 GMT
#1409
On October 06 2016 20:51 Holyflare wrote:
Actually no I'm gonna call bs.

Star wars is the game where none of us were ever getting lynched. I don't remember palmar ever being at 7 votes.

I thought star wars was the game were mafia got stomped?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 11:53 GMT
#1410
On October 06 2016 20:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.

You could have saved me a lot of typing by posting this earlier

Weren't you all in the game though? JAT for sure. I think you as well. For sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 11:55 GMT
#1411
Ok it wasn't Star Wars. It was another game.
Hmm I know I was playing snooker on D1 lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 11:56 GMT
#1412
On October 06 2016 20:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 20:47 marvellosity wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:46 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 20:34 Holyflare wrote:
Why would mafia palmar not vote to save himself?

This is a really bad argument and you need to stop pushing it in the thread. He did the axect same thing in Star Wars mafia. I was mafia with him and the votes were 7-7 and he didn't vote to save himself. I think he eventually voted 1 minute after the deadline but got saved because the other guy reached 7 first.

Like... He did this as mafia before.

You could have saved me a lot of typing by posting this earlier

Weren't you all in the game though? JAT for sure. I think you as well. For sure.

Pretty long ago by now, but yeah. Wasn't part of the game for long though.

You and HF are probably talking about different star wars game. You about awaken he about rogue 1. Right?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 06 2016 11:57 GMT
#1413
http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/mafia/503495-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken-voting-thread?page=3

Oh it was Star wars after all.

Look at it. It was 8-6 and he only got saved because JAT the baddie also changed his vote. But I am sure it was super super close.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 11:58 GMT
#1414
I'll just shoot calix and we can get palmar, whatever.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 11:58 GMT
#1415
Yes, it was only because I switched literally in the last second.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 11:59 GMT
#1416
On October 06 2016 20:58 Holyflare wrote:
I'll just shoot calix and we can get palmar, whatever.

If there is a vig and he doesn't shoot fucking stutters I'm going to be mad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:00 GMT
#1417
Why kill stutters when we can clear up wagons and motives and stutters is already mod warned?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:01 GMT
#1418
Still shooting calix, maybe palmar.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 06 2016 12:01 GMT
#1419
On October 06 2016 21:00 Holyflare wrote:
Why kill stutters when we can clear up wagons and motives and stutters is already mod warned?

Which wagon are you going to clear up by shooting calix exactly? And betting on stutters actually getting modkilled is quite risky. He just needs to make a few posts and we will have to waste an entire phase by lynching him.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 06 2016 12:05 GMT
#1420
Because if calix is mafia I think her defending palmar over nothing is good information for palmar.
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft533
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4332
Other Games
summit1g9418
FrodaN3321
JimRising 581
KnowMe192
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS109
Mew2King61
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1264
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter146
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 31m
INu's Battles
11h 31m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 31m
Replay Cast
22h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.