• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8146 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 182 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 21:03 GMT
#621
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:04 GMT
#622
Jat could also be mafia, just putting it out there.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 21:04 GMT
#623
On October 05 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:58 batsnacks wrote:
I was just thinking jat can be mafia though. There were some moments, one where Carix was yelling at super, where he's maybe been egging bad town behavior. Like this is one
On October 05 2016 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.

That's not the first one I just don't want to find the rest.

You make it sound like I am some sort of evil puppeteer. I like it.

Yes that's what I meant like I don't think Calix is helping town by being unpleasant and I think you hurt town by encouraging it
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:05 GMT
#624
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 21:06 GMT
#625
On October 05 2016 06:04 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:58 batsnacks wrote:
I was just thinking jat can be mafia though. There were some moments, one where Carix was yelling at super, where he's maybe been egging bad town behavior. Like this is one
On October 05 2016 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.

That's not the first one I just don't want to find the rest.

You make it sound like I am some sort of evil puppeteer. I like it.

Yes that's what I meant like I don't think Calix is helping town by being unpleasant and I think you hurt town by encouraging it


That's anti-town, not pro-scum.

Please work on scum-reads.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 21:06 GMT
#626
On October 05 2016 06:04 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:58 batsnacks wrote:
I was just thinking jat can be mafia though. There were some moments, one where Carix was yelling at super, where he's maybe been egging bad town behavior. Like this is one
On October 05 2016 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.

That's not the first one I just don't want to find the rest.

You make it sound like I am some sort of evil puppeteer. I like it.

Yes that's what I meant like I don't think Calix is helping town by being unpleasant and I think you hurt town by encouraging it

Guilty. Doesn't make me mafia though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#627
Did batsnacks get amnesia? Has he forgotten that tl mafia is full of ego arses?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#628
On October 05 2016 06:07 Holyflare wrote:
Did batsnacks get amnesia? Has he forgotten that tl mafia is full of ego arses?


Nope just mafia.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 21:07 GMT
#629
fuck this game moves fast you guys and gals are crazy I'll talk to you guys later

[image loading]
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 21:08 GMT
#630
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 21:09 GMT
#631
Side note. Didn't batsnacks say that he plays on MU?

Because if so, no idea why he's complaining about us posting too much.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:10 GMT
#632
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:10 GMT
#633
On October 05 2016 06:07 batsnacks wrote:
fuck this game moves fast you guys and gals are crazy I'll talk to you guys later

[image loading]


I love the imagine. But I hate the exit.

Reminds me of an old, old game (my second game).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:10 GMT
#634
image*
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:18 GMT
#635
So I'm just gonna vote batsnacks and be happy about it for a while.

Play amongst yourselves.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 21:21 GMT
#636
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:25 GMT
#637
On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


Honestly I don't like how you're locking into this read. I agree with the read but I am wary of the lack of uncertainty.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:25 GMT
#638
Batsnacks leaving when pressure is put on reminds me of:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=221

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=222 (he leaves at this point)

(boy, that was a longgg time ago)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:25 GMT
#639
Idk how much of his meta has changed since then lolol
Minimal effort.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 21:26 GMT
#640
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
ProTech131
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2604
Shuttle 1240
Dewaltoss 75
NaDa 41
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
Counter-Strike
taco 393
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox646
Other Games
summit1g7990
WinterStarcraft449
C9.Mang0248
ViBE130
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt262
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.