• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9461 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#601
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.

Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#602
I actually do not know who agreed with HF's push on Calix. :D
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:49 GMT
#603
On October 05 2016 05:48 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:46 Calix wrote:
Is this JAT/ Koshi interaction relevant? I haven't been reading it.

Not really.


Brilliant. Now I can divert both of you to the actual interesting events in the chat to give thoughts on.

Batsnacks made some politician posts and now assumes superbia is town for no apparent reason. Looks pretty bad.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#604
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.


why do you think so?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#605
Yay I got spewed (probably).
Minimal effort.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#606
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 20:50 GMT
#607
On October 05 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.

Most of his first posts are insisting that he needs to stay on the sidelines this phase, that it's in town's best interest that he does or something. Also I remember when I asked about HF and palmar he wouldn't tell me what he was thinking.

Being afraid leads to him being town I guess because it doesn't make sense to be afraid as mafia. I'm sure I've played with super in the past but it's been years since I've played with any of you and I don't really remember anything about how super plays.

What I'm saying isn't so much that I'm CERTAIN super is town and afraid, it's that his frustration would be consistent with being town and afraid, which would be consistent with trying to stay on the sidelines and his reluctance to elaborate on reads.

Like maybe super is self aware that his reads will not stand up to scrutiny because it's only 24 hours into a pretty lame day 1 so far but they're the best he has anyway lol. I obviously can't speak for him but that's pretty much where I'm at anyway.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:51 GMT
#608
On October 05 2016 05:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.


why do you think so?


Because it feels like he's playing like when I was mafia vs his town.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#609
On October 05 2016 05:51 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.


why do you think so?


Because it feels like he's playing like when I was mafia vs his town.

What a coincidence! I feel exactly the same!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#610
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#611
On October 05 2016 05:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:51 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.


why do you think so?


Because it feels like he's playing like when I was mafia vs his town.

What a coincidence! I feel exactly the same!


Yeh. Except I'm not mafia this time. ;p
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:54 GMT
#612
On October 05 2016 05:50 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.

Being afraid leads to him being town I guess because it doesn't make sense to be afraid as mafia. I'm sure I've played with super in the past but it's been years since I've played with any of you and I don't really remember anything about how super plays.

erm, no.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:54 GMT
#613
On October 05 2016 05:50 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.

Most of his first posts are insisting that he needs to stay on the sidelines this phase, that it's in town's best interest that he does or something. Also I remember when I asked about HF and palmar he wouldn't tell me what he was thinking.

Being afraid leads to him being town I guess because it doesn't make sense to be afraid as mafia. I'm sure I've played with super in the past but it's been years since I've played with any of you and I don't really remember anything about how super plays.

What I'm saying isn't so much that I'm CERTAIN super is town and afraid, it's that his frustration would be consistent with being town and afraid, which would be consistent with trying to stay on the sidelines and his reluctance to elaborate on reads.

Like maybe super is self aware that his reads will not stand up to scrutiny because it's only 24 hours into a pretty lame day 1 so far but they're the best he has anyway lol. I obviously can't speak for him but that's pretty much where I'm at anyway.


Mafia can be afraid because the town have numbers and can find and kill them, duh.

Your logic is extremely weird because you list classically scummy things (staying on the sides, not contributing, being fearful) as...town tells?

And yeah you are speaking for him way too much. You basically made up a narrative for town!Superbia.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:55 GMT
#614
On October 05 2016 05:50 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.

Most of his first posts are insisting that he needs to stay on the sidelines this phase, that it's in town's best interest that he does or something. Also I remember when I asked about HF and palmar he wouldn't tell me what he was thinking.

Being afraid leads to him being town I guess because it doesn't make sense to be afraid as mafia. I'm sure I've played with super in the past but it's been years since I've played with any of you and I don't really remember anything about how super plays.

What I'm saying isn't so much that I'm CERTAIN super is town and afraid, it's that his frustration would be consistent with being town and afraid, which would be consistent with trying to stay on the sidelines and his reluctance to elaborate on reads.

Like maybe super is self aware that his reads will not stand up to scrutiny because it's only 24 hours into a pretty lame day 1 so far but they're the best he has anyway lol. I obviously can't speak for him but that's pretty much where I'm at anyway.


You still avoid how I am jumping on the easiest person when I was the first to really push you as the best lynch bats.

If super is town and afraid why would he be so adamant about not giving reasoning instead of inciting a large number of,the game to come after him?
Also super gas been,pretty confrontational which doesn't point to fear either.

And he's lurk in for,meta reasons not real reasons
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:57 GMT
#615
Besides bats spewing super I did think of one reason for super to be town but I think it's more fun to watch super squirm
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:58 GMT
#616
On October 05 2016 05:57 Damdred wrote:
Besides bats spewing super I did think of one reason for super to be town but I think it's more fun to watch super squirm


Nah my squirming is done. I had a boiling point but I'm already cooled down.
Minimal effort.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 20:58 GMT
#617
I was just thinking jat can be mafia though. There were some moments, one where Carix was yelling at super, where he's maybe been egging bad town behavior. Like this is one
On October 05 2016 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.

That's not the first one I just don't want to find the rest.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 21:00 GMT
#618
Holy shit, batsnacks is actually trying to post analysis?

Since we have a fair few players pushing him, I'll back off for now so he can do something outside of defending himself.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 21:01 GMT
#619
On October 05 2016 05:55 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:50 batsnacks wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:39 Damdred wrote:
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.

Most of his first posts are insisting that he needs to stay on the sidelines this phase, that it's in town's best interest that he does or something. Also I remember when I asked about HF and palmar he wouldn't tell me what he was thinking.

Being afraid leads to him being town I guess because it doesn't make sense to be afraid as mafia. I'm sure I've played with super in the past but it's been years since I've played with any of you and I don't really remember anything about how super plays.

What I'm saying isn't so much that I'm CERTAIN super is town and afraid, it's that his frustration would be consistent with being town and afraid, which would be consistent with trying to stay on the sidelines and his reluctance to elaborate on reads.

Like maybe super is self aware that his reads will not stand up to scrutiny because it's only 24 hours into a pretty lame day 1 so far but they're the best he has anyway lol. I obviously can't speak for him but that's pretty much where I'm at anyway.


You still avoid how I am jumping on the easiest person when I was the first to really push you as the best lynch bats.

If super is town and afraid why would he be so adamant about not giving reasoning instead of inciting a large number of,the game to come after him?
Also super gas been,pretty confrontational which doesn't point to fear either.

And he's lurk in for,meta reasons not real reasons


Your post about me was on the back of Carix's and they were pretty similar. and super, me, HF all seemed to gather more steam right at about the same time.

2) same applies if super is mafia; why?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 21:02 GMT
#620
On October 05 2016 05:58 batsnacks wrote:
I was just thinking jat can be mafia though. There were some moments, one where Carix was yelling at super, where he's maybe been egging bad town behavior. Like this is one
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.

That's not the first one I just don't want to find the rest.

You make it sound like I am some sort of evil puppeteer. I like it.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.