• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:56
CEST 10:56
KST 17:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7036 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:27 GMT
#641
On October 05 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh


I honestly have no idea.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 21:27 GMT
#642
On October 05 2016 06:25 Superbia wrote:
Batsnacks leaving when pressure is put on reminds me of:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=221

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=222 (he leaves at this point)

(boy, that was a longgg time ago)

in fairness you gotta leave at some point lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 21:28 GMT
#643
On October 05 2016 06:27 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh


I honestly have no idea.

well, you do now, you saw how it pans out ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 21:28 GMT
#644
On October 05 2016 06:25 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


Honestly I don't like how you're locking into this read. I agree with the read but I am wary of the lack of uncertainty.


Yeah let's hope bats flips scum so I can ignore you for a cycle or two. Because you aren't making,g a lot of sense.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:28 GMT
#645
On October 05 2016 06:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:25 Superbia wrote:
Batsnacks leaving when pressure is put on reminds me of:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=221

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/466211-tl-mafia-lxviii-fanfic-crossover-edition?page=222 (he leaves at this point)

(boy, that was a longgg time ago)

in fairness you gotta leave at some point lol


Yeh but it felt like a tactical quit back then and it kinda does now as well.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 21:29 GMT
#646
On October 05 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh

It actually can work that way. But the way superbia did it was not really helpful.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:30 GMT
#647
On October 05 2016 06:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:27 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh


I honestly have no idea.

well, you do now, you saw how it pans out ^^


I'm not as much frustrated with you as I am with the fact that others jumped on me for that.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 21:30 GMT
#648
I just realized how stupid that sounds. But hope you get the message.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:30 GMT
#649
On October 05 2016 06:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
And really if you think the best way to get a handle on marv is poking him just doesn't work like that tbh

It actually can work that way. But the way superbia did it was not really helpful.


Well I blame everyone else.

Never my fault.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 21:34 GMT
#650
I'll commit to something tomorrow.

Night friendos.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 21:34 GMT
#651
gonna check out and come back tomorrow when other stuff has happened. toodles
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 21:35 GMT
#652
On October 05 2016 01:14 Palmar wrote:
this #number thing instead of quotes has got to stop.


Man, Plamar makes the same type of posts he made in HM3.

He was scum in that game.

On October 05 2016 01:52 Calix wrote:
I'm not reaching. I'm just an impatient person.

What's the point of saying you would have mod-killed NU?

lol

"I'm not reaching. This is why I reached."

On October 05 2016 04:23 Superbia wrote:
Why do people think I'm scummy?


They think you are a nocent lurker. :3

What do you think on that matter?

On October 05 2016 04:57 Calix wrote:
Seeing HF using actual logic in his posts is incredibly weird.

Then he ruins it with some annoying meta push on Grack which ignores batsnacks' scummy posts.

I'll take the baby steps though.


Where did HF use logic?


"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 21:38 GMT
#653
HF is so scum this game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 21:39 GMT
#654
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

I think Superbia is town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 21:39 GMT
#655
As a tip, I'd recommend not posting as you catch up in the future. It just dredges up outdated information.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 21:40 GMT
#656
Hyberbole flare is exaggerating every point he makes. He is clearly painting others as scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 04 2016 21:41 GMT
#657
On October 05 2016 06:39 Calix wrote:
As a tip, I'd recommend not posting as you catch up in the future. It just dredges up outdated information.


I have to. You now have more posts than me. Every post I can make I will make.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 21:42 GMT
#658
Dude, I'm being serious. Don't clog up the chat with bullshit.

HF exaggerating shit...what would you call his horrendous TT push in HM then? lol
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 21:44 GMT
#659
On October 05 2016 06:42 Calix wrote:
Dude, I'm being serious. Don't clog up the chat with bullshit.

HF exaggerating shit...what would you call his horrendous TT push in HM then? lol

True. HF exaggerates like a madman as both alignments.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 21:45 GMT
#660
On October 05 2016 06:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

I think Superbia is town.


Yes and that is why I am voting batsnacks.

*clap clap*
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3138
Soma 371
Rush 304
BeSt 147
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 97
Bisu 83
Mong 82
Shinee 68
sorry 4
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister784
byalli584
shoxiejesuss581
ceh9533
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns7882
summit1g7363
Happy295
dupreeh242
Sick216
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.