• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:11 GMT
#561
Like how hard is it to answer a simple question.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:12 GMT
#562
On October 05 2016 05:11 Superbia wrote:
Like how hard is it to answer a simple question.

That's rich coming from you.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:12 GMT
#563
I have this problem with bats where I can't tell if he's town for being a bit quirky or mafia for not being batshit crazy. I like reading his posts this game but I liked his posts as mafia before.

My strongest memory of bats as town is him desperately trying to lynch someone I cleared as town in xxx or something

This is a totally pointless post, essentially I'm gonna have to brush up on a couple of his games when I'm at a computer
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:13 GMT
#564
I'll post a little on my reads after I get back from collecting my GF.
Minimal effort.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:13 GMT
#565
@Batsnack how am I just trying to jump on people who are gathering steam when u was one of the firsts to scum read you essentially? Which you are still super sideline atm not even really interested in making conclusions on super vs everyone atm?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#566
You guys ever consider just looking at what he's done this game so far?

It'll be 100% less misleading as all the information relates to that game.

(and I've already demonstrated that meta reads are not usually that accurate )
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#567
On October 05 2016 05:10 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:09 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:04 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.

No one gives a shit because it was and is irrelevant, dear


Maybe it is—because I don't think you're scum—, but it irks me to no fucking degree.

I'm a dick, that's why I was doing it. You should have played with me enough to know I might do that sort of thing
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#568
On October 05 2016 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:09 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:04 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.

No one gives a shit because it was and is irrelevant, dear


Maybe it is—because I don't think you're scum—, but it irks me to no fucking degree.

I'm a dick, that's why I was doing it. You should have played with me enough to know I might do that sort of thing


I don't actually think we have played that much.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:14 GMT
#569
On October 05 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
You guys ever consider just looking at what he's done this game so far?

It'll be 100% less misleading as all the information relates to that game.

(and I've already demonstrated that meta reads are not usually that accurate )

Or I'm just better at meta than you. Shoo.

I don't mind his posts so far so I want extra info.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:15 GMT
#570
Anyway I'll get some air so I'll bbl.
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:15 GMT
#571
On October 05 2016 05:14 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:09 marvellosity wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:04 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.

No one gives a shit because it was and is irrelevant, dear


Maybe it is—because I don't think you're scum—, but it irks me to no fucking degree.

I'm a dick, that's why I was doing it. You should have played with me enough to know I might do that sort of thing


I don't actually think we have played that much.

You've managed a sick burn by implying my reputation doesn't precede me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:16 GMT
#572
On October 05 2016 05:14 Calix wrote:
You guys ever consider just looking at what he's done this game so far?

It'll be 100% less misleading as all the information relates to that game.

(and I've already demonstrated that meta reads are not usually that accurate )

Objection. I have never seen that demonstrated.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:25 GMT
#573
realised i could just go pick up the laptop and not use my phone

##unvote
##vote batsnacks
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:25 GMT
#574
I will say I've missed the marv sassiness in my life.

Grack could be scum to,I guess he's not been to amazing yet, but I have a higher view of his scum game than his town game over all.

Like as scum I generally see him as mire proactive and leading away while. I'm not sure lazy Grack makes me sad (and I think more likely town by my experience so far)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:26 GMT
#575
hi Damdred. feels like i should say hi. and also read your posts properly. <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:28 GMT
#576
Hi marv.

Did you disagree with anything I've thought so far?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:29 GMT
#577
On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm

this is right

i said before i don't mind his posts this game, and i don't. but i opened about 5 of his more recent towngames and there's a vote on page 1 on every single one that i looked at, and randomly calling things scummy

the mafia game i opened (aperture) there's no vote and no really calling things scummy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 20:30 GMT
#578
On October 05 2016 05:13 Damdred wrote:
@Batsnack how am I just trying to jump on people who are gathering steam when u was one of the firsts to scum read you essentially? Which you are still super sideline atm not even really interested in making conclusions on super vs everyone atm?

I think superbia is frustrated town would seem consistent with his play the rest of today. He threw out HF and Palmar as names initially and didn't want to explain why for fear of critical people, critical people end up barking at him anyway which is totally his fault but his reactions check out.

I thought marv and superbia were equally obtuse to each other earlier marv was just better at spinning it and it got exacerbated by the fact that superbia was being difficult prior.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:31 GMT
#579
On October 05 2016 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:13 Damdred wrote:
@Batsnack how am I just trying to jump on people who are gathering steam when u was one of the firsts to scum read you essentially? Which you are still super sideline atm not even really interested in making conclusions on super vs everyone atm?

I think superbia is frustrated town would seem consistent with his play the rest of today. He threw out HF and Palmar as names initially and didn't want to explain why for fear of critical people, critical people end up barking at him anyway which is totally his fault but his reactions check out.

I thought marv and superbia were equally obtuse to each other earlier marv was just better at spinning it and it got exacerbated by the fact that superbia was being difficult prior.


Ok you can be 1000% mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#580
On October 05 2016 05:28 Damdred wrote:
Hi marv.

Did you disagree with anything I've thought so far?

not really

reading your filter did remind me stutters is supposed to be in the game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14323
Artosis 619
PianO 21
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm143
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe57
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6806
FrodaN981
shahzam502
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Maynarde33
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur560
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.