• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9460 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:42 GMT
#521
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:42 GMT
#522
On October 05 2016 04:41 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.


Why would you give a fuck about being called 'too defensive'? It's a stupid fucking argument and even if it was valid, it doesn't stop you from posting your thoughts.

Cop-out excuse detected.


It's why I want to be on the sidelines z. I hate fucking having to defend (or explain) myself.

Just listen to me and win the game.


>joins a game that revolves around discussion
>expects to coast by without having to elaborate on his thoughts

Legit.


I have explained a small bit of stuff. Like I usually do.

Z.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:43 GMT
#523
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 19:44 GMT
#524
On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:41 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.


Why would you give a fuck about being called 'too defensive'? It's a stupid fucking argument and even if it was valid, it doesn't stop you from posting your thoughts.

Cop-out excuse detected.


It's why I want to be on the sidelines z. I hate fucking having to defend (or explain) myself.

Just listen to me and win the game.


>joins a game that revolves around discussion
>expects to coast by without having to elaborate on his thoughts

Legit.


I have explained a small bit of stuff. Like I usually do.

Z.


Any good points that you make get drowned out by your 100% unnecessary whining.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:45 GMT
#525
On October 05 2016 04:44 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.


Why would you give a fuck about being called 'too defensive'? It's a stupid fucking argument and even if it was valid, it doesn't stop you from posting your thoughts.

Cop-out excuse detected.


It's why I want to be on the sidelines z. I hate fucking having to defend (or explain) myself.

Just listen to me and win the game.


>joins a game that revolves around discussion
>expects to coast by without having to elaborate on his thoughts

Legit.


I have explained a small bit of stuff. Like I usually do.

Z.


Any good points that you make get drowned out by your 100% unnecessary whining.


What whining? I made one post whining about the shitty PM stuff and I am more recently getting annoyed by people calling me mafia. From what I recall.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 19:47 GMT
#526
On October 05 2016 04:45 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:44 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.


Why would you give a fuck about being called 'too defensive'? It's a stupid fucking argument and even if it was valid, it doesn't stop you from posting your thoughts.

Cop-out excuse detected.


It's why I want to be on the sidelines z. I hate fucking having to defend (or explain) myself.

Just listen to me and win the game.


>joins a game that revolves around discussion
>expects to coast by without having to elaborate on his thoughts

Legit.


I have explained a small bit of stuff. Like I usually do.

Z.


Any good points that you make get drowned out by your 100% unnecessary whining.


What whining? I made one post whining about the shitty PM stuff and I am more recently getting annoyed by people calling me mafia. From what I recall.


You just answered your own question.

Now go forth and do something useful for once.

I'll even give you a free teddy bear to hug so that you can cope with the stress of having to post using your own initiative
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:47 GMT
#527
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:48 GMT
#528
On October 05 2016 04:47 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:45 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:44 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.


Why would you give a fuck about being called 'too defensive'? It's a stupid fucking argument and even if it was valid, it doesn't stop you from posting your thoughts.

Cop-out excuse detected.


It's why I want to be on the sidelines z. I hate fucking having to defend (or explain) myself.

Just listen to me and win the game.


>joins a game that revolves around discussion
>expects to coast by without having to elaborate on his thoughts

Legit.


I have explained a small bit of stuff. Like I usually do.

Z.


Any good points that you make get drowned out by your 100% unnecessary whining.


What whining? I made one post whining about the shitty PM stuff and I am more recently getting annoyed by people calling me mafia. From what I recall.


You just answered your own question.

Now go forth and do something useful for once.

I'll even give you a free teddy bear to hug so that you can cope with the stress of having to post using your own initiative


I think you were calling me mafia before I got annoyed, no? x;
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:49 GMT
#529
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:53 GMT
#530
Like you seemed like you really believed in Calix being scum. But your mafia read on her seems to have evaporated. What are your exact thoughts on that now?
Minimal effort.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:55 GMT
#531
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:56 GMT
#532
Everyone should be voting Grackaroni by the way.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 19:57 GMT
#533
Seeing HF using actual logic in his posts is incredibly weird.

Then he ruins it with some annoying meta push on Grack which ignores batsnacks' scummy posts.

I'll take the baby steps though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#534
What's meta about it? He's said shit all this entire game but been actively around.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#535
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#536
On October 05 2016 04:56 Holyflare wrote:
Everyone should be voting Grackaroni by the way.

I'll consider policy lynching him if I can be bothered to change my vote at some point.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 19:58 GMT
#537
Batsnacks is also acceptable perhaps. I didn't care enough about tbe game to really pay attention.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 19:59 GMT
#538
HF what do you think about oats?
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 19:59 GMT
#539
On October 05 2016 04:58 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.

I thought you already liked what Palmar had to say?!
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:00 GMT
#540
A lot of players fall into the "posting but not contributing" much pattern.

I don't fancy a policy lynch over Superbia/ batsnacks. They're not useful enough for me to consider giving them a Day 1 pass.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech142
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2264
Shuttle 1326
Dewaltoss 68
NaDa 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox592
Other Games
summit1g8111
WinterStarcraft397
C9.Mang0232
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo380
• Stunt138
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.