• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6809 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 18:25 GMT
#481
Hmm marv and Palmar are voting Palmar and not the other way around. This way I can understand easier.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 18:25 GMT
#482
I meant JAT obviously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 18:29 GMT
#483
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 18:31 GMT
#484
And was his push really decent and founded? Meh. Dnu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:34 GMT
#485
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:35 GMT
#486
Well koshi is also a possibility but I kind of liked one of his first fee posts about the event I won't talk about. Besides that not really getting much feels one way or another,
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:38 GMT
#487
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:41 GMT
#488
Hf probably going to rage on me to which will be sad and I do just do nit think super and hf will be on the same scum team with how super just name dropped him so easily.

Also super even when using the lurker d1 stool had decent posts when we last played instead here kind of seems like he is wanting to poke marv to rage instead of doing anything interesting.

Kind of think super is scum.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:42 GMT
#489
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 18:45 GMT
#490
Also I left the calix vs NU argument thinking t v t again. Both sides are pretty lacking in the argument section but it seems like (to me) neither side cared enough about how the thread would perceive them and when they were attacked about the stance they took (especially calix) the backtrack did not feel scum motivated.

Really a useless argument though, but I think town on both.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 18:46 GMT
#491
On October 05 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑

I wonder where I have heard that before.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 18:48 GMT
#492
I've been trying to find some conversation about things I've noticed but haven't found much. Most of the responses to my posts have been from Calix who imo is hard to talk to due to the defensive and abrasive tone they're using constantly. Not really conducive to fleshing things out.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 18:50 GMT
#493
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat

:D

Too bad you started correctly townreading me early at some point in the past. This was the best scumtell I had on you.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 18:54 GMT
#494
On October 05 2016 03:48 batsnacks wrote:
I've been trying to find some conversation about things I've noticed but haven't found much. Most of the responses to my posts have been from Calix who imo is hard to talk to due to the defensive and abrasive tone they're using constantly. Not really conducive to fleshing things out.


I laugh at the idea of me intimidating you so much with my tone that you don't even want to respond to me.

Kindly grow a pair, respond to my points against you, and take some stances plz.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 18:59 GMT
#495
I really do like Damdred's posts though. He's making sense, has a good scum pool and I was going to make a similar point about Stutters/ Batsnacks while catching up so that's a bonus.

Unsure on Koshi. His contributions aren't amazing but something about his tone makes me lean town.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 19:01 GMT
#496
On October 05 2016 03:45 Damdred wrote:
Also I left the calix vs NU argument thinking t v t again. Both sides are pretty lacking in the argument section but it seems like (to me) neither side cared enough about how the thread would perceive them and when they were attacked about the stance they took (especially calix) the backtrack did not feel scum motivated.

Really a useless argument though, but I think town on both.

I think Calix vs NU is null-town for me. There is definitely an awareness from Calix of how the thread is perceiving her she made several comments that "at least she was making progress" or something to that effect. She backtracked as a response to being called out on her lack of evidence for there being precedence for NU abusing.

Overall the vibe I was getting from Calix was that NU trying to PM abuse was an opportunity to look like she was moving the game forward in reality it's was like you said a useless argument between NU and Calix
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 19:02 GMT
#497
On October 05 2016 03:59 Calix wrote:
I really do like Damdred's posts though. He's making sense, has a good scum pool and I was going to make a similar point about Stutters/ Batsnacks while catching up so that's a bonus.

Unsure on Koshi. His contributions aren't amazing but something about his tone makes me lean town.

Yep. His scumpool is really decent. Kinda where I stand minus bats (might be my pride talking in that case though).
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 19:06 GMT
#498
Okay, so you're claiming that I am self-aware of the fact that people were scum-reading me. I don't see how this means anything.

I changed my mind primarily because HF pointed out that Koshi was backing up NU.

Furthermore, that's not what he was arguing - he stated that neither of us CARED about how the thread perceived us.

I'm not 'looking' like I'm moving the game forward. It bloody well did, regardless of how accurate my accusations were.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 19:09 GMT
#499
On October 05 2016 03:54 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:48 batsnacks wrote:
I've been trying to find some conversation about things I've noticed but haven't found much. Most of the responses to my posts have been from Calix who imo is hard to talk to due to the defensive and abrasive tone they're using constantly. Not really conducive to fleshing things out.


I laugh at the idea of me intimidating you so much with my tone that you don't even want to respond to me.

Kindly grow a pair, respond to my points against you, and take some stances plz.

your points against me are okay you just have my intentions wrong. I haven't taken many hard stances because there haven't been many happens in the game i feel strongly about, thus trying to talk to people about stuff I notice.

batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 19:13 GMT
#500
On October 05 2016 04:06 Calix wrote:
Okay, so you're claiming that I am self-aware of the fact that people were scum-reading me. I don't see how this means anything.

I changed my mind primarily because HF pointed out that Koshi was backing up NU.

Furthermore, that's not what he was arguing - he stated that neither of us CARED about how the thread perceived us.

I'm not 'looking' like I'm moving the game forward. It bloody well did, regardless of how accurate my accusations were.

The awareness made me believe you cared you're also using a pretty defensive tone and you're making a lot of posts that don't really concern you about yourself personally e.g. NU explaining to you that a post of mine that was about HF actually wasn't against you

Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7339
taco 580
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1075
Mew2King99
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft573
C9.Mang0177
ViBE110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta29
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt300
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 56m
INu's Battles
7h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 56m
OSC
19h 11m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.