• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7152 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 16:45 GMT
#441
On October 05 2016 01:43 Calix wrote:
Fine, whatever. This is #202. It's not actually that amazing or worth making a follow-up post on, I just thought it was him making a non-scummy thing into a scum tell.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 19:37 Holyflare wrote:
It's also 40 minutes between your post and the latest one before that so not receiving a response from people with full time jobs and activity excuses within 20 minutes of your last post seems to be smearing people for no other reason than to look like you are giving more contributions than in fact you are.


it's not really a reach, but maybe it's too much justice.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 16:46 GMT
#442
On October 05 2016 01:44 Calix wrote:
Palmar dear, do you have anything else to add that you feel has been overlooked by others?


Not really. There's a lot of things going on that don't really help much. Almost everyone is playing close to their own meta so I need to figure out a way to make this game about this particular game and not about personalities.

Which is going to be a problem as this game has a lot of them.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 16:49 GMT
#443
On October 04 2016 07:11 Calix wrote:
Okay it's been 20 minutes and still no elaboration on that terrible entrance post/ question even though he's around.

NU can move down a notch.

this is a reach
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 16:49 GMT
#444
as a sidenote, I would modkill NU for trying to abuse the game.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 16:52 GMT
#445
I'm not reaching. I'm just an impatient person.

What's the point of saying you would have mod-killed NU?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 16:58 GMT
#446
On October 05 2016 01:52 Calix wrote:
I'm not reaching. I'm just an impatient person.

What's the point of saying you would have mod-killed NU?

none, hence why I called it a sidenote.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 17:01 GMT
#447
I kinda want to bully someone, but I'm also lazy and I need to go soon, so I'm not gonna.

excellent bully targets are jat and superbia. They're both kinda.... here, but not doing much. Which isn't really scummy for either of them, as that's what they do all the time, but we need to make them commit to shit to figure out what they actually think.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 17:01 GMT
#448
Sure.

One last question - your thoughts on my batsnacks case?

Or your thoughts on his filter?

Not sure if I'll catch your response before I pop out again.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 17:03 GMT
#449
On October 05 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I kinda want to bully someone, but I'm also lazy and I need to go soon, so I'm not gonna.

excellent bully targets are jat and superbia. They're both kinda.... here, but not doing much. Which isn't really scummy for either of them, as that's what they do all the time, but we need to make them commit to shit to figure out what they actually think.


So similar to you then?

I thin JAT has been doing stuff. Don't think his posting is comparable to Superbia's as he posts without being summoned more often than not, but I'll check his filter later to see if my impression still holds.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 17:05 GMT
#450
On October 05 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I kinda want to bully someone, but I'm also lazy and I need to go soon, so I'm not gonna.

excellent bully targets are jat and superbia. They're both kinda.... here, but not doing much. Which isn't really scummy for either of them, as that's what they do all the time, but we need to make them commit to shit to figure out what they actually think.

I am pretty sure that I have been quire clear on what I think so far. Feel free to bully superbia though. He is a decent target.

Questionable post tbh. you know that to "make me commit to shit" is not the way to get a read on me.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 17:09 GMT
#451
pls no ;; I am innocent lurker
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 04 2016 17:10 GMT
#452
On October 05 2016 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I kinda want to bully someone, but I'm also lazy and I need to go soon, so I'm not gonna.

excellent bully targets are jat and superbia. They're both kinda.... here, but not doing much. Which isn't really scummy for either of them, as that's what they do all the time, but we need to make them commit to shit to figure out what they actually think.

I am pretty sure that I have been quire clear on what I think so far. Feel free to bully superbia though. He is a decent target.

Questionable post tbh. you know that to "make me commit to shit" is not the way to get a read on me.

sure is

if you commit wrong, you scum.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 17:14 GMT
#453
On October 05 2016 02:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I kinda want to bully someone, but I'm also lazy and I need to go soon, so I'm not gonna.

excellent bully targets are jat and superbia. They're both kinda.... here, but not doing much. Which isn't really scummy for either of them, as that's what they do all the time, but we need to make them commit to shit to figure out what they actually think.

I am pretty sure that I have been quire clear on what I think so far. Feel free to bully superbia though. He is a decent target.

Questionable post tbh. you know that to "make me commit to shit" is not the way to get a read on me.

sure is

if you commit wrong, you scum.

Ok, let me put it this way:
What you said is an empty phrase. Because you are not able to make me commit to anything. I will do that whenever I want regardless of my alignment. You know that.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-04 17:26:33
October 04 2016 17:16 GMT
#454
Day 1: Vote Count #1


  • NeverUnlucky (0) - Calix
  • Calix (1) - Holyflare
  • Oatsmaster (1) - NeverUnlucky
  • Palmar (2) - marvellosity, justanothertownie

Not voting (9) - Koshi, Calix, Palmar, Damdred, Stutters695, Oatsmaster, Superbia, batsnacks, Grackaroni

Currently, Palmar is set to be lynched in (Wednesday, Oct 05 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

Please remember that votes must be cast in bold and only votes cast in the voting thread count. The voting thread (located here) contains all information regarding vote format.

Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 04 2016 17:20 GMT
#455
Why are we voting all of the townie people?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 17:22 GMT
#456
On October 05 2016 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Why are we voting all of the townie people?

Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Who do you suggest instead?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 17:22 GMT
#457
Hi forums user grackaroni
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 04 2016 17:26 GMT
#458
On October 05 2016 02:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Why are we voting all of the townie people?

Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Who do you suggest instead?

The non-townie people.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 04 2016 17:29 GMT
#459
On October 05 2016 02:22 batsnacks wrote:
Hi forums user grackaroni

Hello my good chum. You know that we cannot be scum together because we are creating distance.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 17:31 GMT
#460
On October 05 2016 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 02:22 batsnacks wrote:
Hi forums user grackaroni

Hello my good chum. You know that we cannot be scum together because we are creating distance.

Good point I didn't think of that
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 692
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 47m
OSC
21h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.