• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 182 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:00 GMT
#541
On October 05 2016 04:58 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.


Explain
Your
Read
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:00 GMT
#542
On October 05 2016 04:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:58 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.

I thought you already liked what Palmar had to say?!


So?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:01 GMT
#543
On October 05 2016 05:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:58 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Grackaroni

Grack says smart things sometimes, grack has only come in to post 0 smart things. Die.


What about Calix?


I vote for the people I want to vote for. Her nu push is still bull shit but it could still be her being bad. I've not hated some recent posts but we'll see.

On October 05 2016 04:49 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?


On October 05 2016 04:42 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:38 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:35 Superbia wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with people but I know if I'm too defensive I'll be called scum.

You could just play the game if you are town. I know - foreign concept.


I am? I evaluated on the NU/Calix fight. I also (tried to) start(ed) pressure on HF/Palmar.

I for one have 0 idea why you seem to think that fight was interesting at all.


Because HF jumped hard on Calix and people agreed? And I think it's likely to be TvT?


People agree with my push on calix. My push is founded in logic. I'm your unexplained mafia read despite you acknowledging people agree with my push.

You also said palmar did acceptable shit.

You have 0 mafia in your scum reads.

Get to the explaining part or also die. Your whine is so ridiculous and looks extremely forced.


Are all those people town then, HF? Where the mafia at?


Don't be obtuse I'm talking from your perspective.

You have two scum reads and now you should have 0 according to your posts (palmar posting not shit and me saying smart things) yet you're complaining that people are scum reading you when you've literally explained nothing and have no reads.

Explain your read or die.


I'll see what happens with your grack push. I don't hate the direction.

I'll also see how Palmar does now that he's active.


Explain
Your
Read


No. You can fucking ask nicely tomorrow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:01 GMT
#544
I'm fucking done with this garbage bullying attitude.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:02 GMT
#545
On October 05 2016 05:00 Calix wrote:
A lot of players fall into the "posting but not contributing" much pattern.

I don't fancy a policy lynch over Superbia/ batsnacks. They're not useful enough for me to consider giving them a Day 1 pass.


And I thought you were pushing oats over his shit read on me. GJ.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:02 GMT
#546
On October 05 2016 05:01 Superbia wrote:
I'm fucking done with this garbage bullying attitude.


[image loading]
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:02 GMT
#547
I'll let you geniuses figure out how Palmar's play early d1 was similar to his last scum game.
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:03 GMT
#548
This rage is extremely unwarranted.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:03 GMT
#549
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:03 GMT
#550
On October 05 2016 05:02 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:01 Superbia wrote:
I'm fucking done with this garbage bullying attitude.


[image loading]


I have a big ego and it needs to nurtured.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:03 GMT
#551
I was pushing him for voting for you after he stated a scum-read on me. In case it wasn't obvious, I don't scum-read Oats anymore.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:04 GMT
#552
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:05 GMT
#553
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:06 GMT
#554
On October 05 2016 05:05 Calix wrote:
You are either being incredibly childish or you're scum throwing a temper tantrum.

Either way, it can be fixed with a rope.

Top post.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:06 GMT
#555
And anyone with half a brain cell can infer that Marv town-reads me because his entire fucking argument on you is "Superbia TMI'd that Calix is town with his question"
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:08 GMT
#556
On October 05 2016 05:06 Calix wrote:
And anyone with half a brain cell can infer that Marv town-reads me because his entire fucking argument on you is "Superbia TMI'd that Calix is town with his question"


My question to Marv implied that you were town in a general sense. I think you are town and I thought you are town then. Essentially; the question is "assuming you think Calix is town, who do you think agreed with HF's read?".
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:09 GMT
#557
On October 05 2016 05:04 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.

No one gives a shit because it was and is irrelevant, dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#558
Hey off work I got to a computer for a bit Damdred can we talk about your read on me. I considered what you said some more and I don't know yet if I believe you believe I'm the best lynch. I'm worried you could just be trying to jump on people that you think are gathering steam.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#559
I liked marv's post ages ago pointing out an nu wolf contradiction but then there's the pm confirmation bs sooo this post is pretty pointless
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:10 GMT
#560
On October 05 2016 05:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:04 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 04:39 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat


On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.



It's like one of the first things to happen in this game, how on earth do I end up in a poe when you LIKE it???


I said it was not bad, and sometimes my mind changes when I am,just spouting out opinions and dwelling deeper.

Doesn't always have to make sense just to me. I understand the sentiment though

@Super that wasn't you pressuring marv imo that was as I out it poking at marv and you should know harboring accomplish much. Also unless my memory is wrong you were pressuring,marv who was starting to,bring the pressure on your scum read palmar... Not sure why marv deserves pressure for going after someone you scum read.

And mind you someone who marv is great friends with and has a super long history of not going after as scum. (For the most part)
So what was marv doing to deserve pressyre?


I wanted to know what his read on Calix was? Which I still don't know.

Not like anybody gives a shit about that.

No one gives a shit because it was and is irrelevant, dear


Maybe it is—because I don't think you're scum—, but it irks me to no fucking degree.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 113
ProTech99
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8964
XaKoH 363
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1456
fl0m1251
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt670
B2W.Neo405
ceh9405
mouzStarbuck310
byalli202
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr82
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV416
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 15m
Replay Cast
5h
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.