• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:33 GMT
#581
On October 05 2016 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:13 Damdred wrote:
@Batsnack how am I just trying to jump on people who are gathering steam when u was one of the firsts to scum read you essentially? Which you are still super sideline atm not even really interested in making conclusions on super vs everyone atm?

I think superbia is frustrated town would seem consistent with his play the rest of today. He threw out HF and Palmar as names initially and didn't want to explain why for fear of critical people, critical people end up barking at him anyway which is totally his fault but his reactions check out.

I thought marv and superbia were equally obtuse to each other earlier marv was just better at spinning it and it got exacerbated by the fact that superbia was being difficult prior.


If you're worried about being criticised then you have no business in a mafia game. I really do not understand why people are objecting to people...questioning them. It's entitled to expect people to not do that.

If you think someone is 'spinning it' then does this mean that you think Marv could be scum? You passed judgment on Superbia but not Marv so it's hard to gauge.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:34 GMT
#582
On October 05 2016 05:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm

this is right

i said before i don't mind his posts this game, and i don't. but i opened about 5 of his more recent towngames and there's a vote on page 1 on every single one that i looked at, and randomly calling things scummy

the mafia game i opened (aperture) there's no vote and no really calling things scummy.

I will admit that he made some pretty horrid politician posts lately...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:34 GMT
#583
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:34 GMT
#584
Stutters is probably going to do nothing again. No idea why he signed for two games after he phoned in the first.

Ignoring him for now.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:35 GMT
#585
On October 05 2016 05:34 Calix wrote:
Stutters is probably going to do nothing again. No idea why he signed for two games after he phoned in the first.

Ignoring him for now.

he's literally been playing for years doing the same thing :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 04 2016 20:37 GMT
#586
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

He whined about needing to stay on the sidelines presumably because of the bad critical people, he dropped two names but was apprehensive to provide reasoning because omg critical people again, and then he got super frustrated when after he finally opens up the thread runs a train on him. I don't think this story is that outrageous.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:37 GMT
#587
On October 05 2016 05:35 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Calix wrote:
Stutters is probably going to do nothing again. No idea why he signed for two games after he phoned in the first.

Ignoring him for now.

he's literally been playing for years doing the same thing :p


If that's 'playing' then rats are a rare breed of animal.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 20:38 GMT
#588
On October 05 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑

I wonder where I have heard that before.

ln my defense. I skim over a lot of posts. I try to read yours though.
-insert joke around the fact that now that my mind is superweak and mush it is equal to yours-
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 04 2016 20:39 GMT
#589
Well bats, I am,not sure why you think him being afraid leads him to,being town. And I'm not sure where you are getting that he is even scared at tbh.

If you could,point that out would be good. And super who has played with most of us and,is generally a thorn in people's sides as town and explains himself I just don't see fear.

So I really don't understand the read you made.

Also you avoided explaining how I am just jumping on the easy target when I posted my scum,read not,much push on then,exactly.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:39 GMT
#590
On October 05 2016 05:37 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

He whined about needing to stay on the sidelines presumably because of the bad critical people, he dropped two names but was apprehensive to provide reasoning because omg critical people again, and then he got super frustrated when after he finally opens up the thread runs a train on him. I don't think this story is that outrageous.


Again with you acting like you're making up bullshit to sell to us. (bolded)

You're literally speaking on behalf of Superbia as well when you can't know his reasoning for sure.

You sound like standard scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:40 GMT
#591
On October 05 2016 05:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑

I wonder where I have heard that before.

ln my defense. I skim over a lot of posts. I try to read yours though.
-insert joke around the fact that now that my mind is superweak and mush it is equal to yours-

You know what's the purest form of irony?

Koshi, the guy who has been pushing me as mafia for repeating what town leaders say for years and years repeating what I say this game. If you are mafia this is quite hilarious.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 20:41 GMT
#592
On October 05 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:38 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑

I wonder where I have heard that before.

ln my defense. I skim over a lot of posts. I try to read yours though.
-insert joke around the fact that now that my mind is superweak and mush it is equal to yours-

You know what's the purest form of irony?

Koshi, the guy who has been pushing me as mafia for repeating what town leaders say for years and years repeating what I say this game. If you are mafia this is quite hilarious.

Not really. You do it always a minute or something right after somebody says it. Or even 30 seconds. I didn't check but I probably did it way long after you said it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 04 2016 20:41 GMT
#593
On October 05 2016 05:37 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
There's simply no way anyone can think Superbia is town, he put out reads and is simply asked to explain them and can't and has done shit all but whine.

That post was outrageously tmi.

He whined about needing to stay on the sidelines presumably because of the bad critical people, he dropped two names but was apprehensive to provide reasoning because omg critical people again, and then he got super frustrated when after he finally opens up the thread runs a train on him. I don't think this story is that outrageous.


And that's where you assume bull shit.

Why can't he just give reasons for his reads? Why is his read me when he acknowledged everyone agreed with my points and EVEN calix agreed.

Nobody knows, he doesn't even know. He's "pushed" nothing unless you think dropping some names and pushing marv to comment is anything.

Simply put you assume far far far too much and it looks 100% like you know his alignment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:42 GMT
#594
On October 05 2016 05:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:38 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
On October 05 2016 02:40 Superbia wrote:
As I've said before, the Calix/NU thing is the most interesting thing so far. You've danced around alignments like a ballerina. Your push on Palmar was decent and founded. Palmar has shown up and done somewhat okay shit.

What now Marv?

Why is your mafia team Marv/Palmar? Doesn't add up if you believe this ↑

I wonder where I have heard that before.

ln my defense. I skim over a lot of posts. I try to read yours though.
-insert joke around the fact that now that my mind is superweak and mush it is equal to yours-

You know what's the purest form of irony?

Koshi, the guy who has been pushing me as mafia for repeating what town leaders say for years and years repeating what I say this game. If you are mafia this is quite hilarious.

Not really. You do it always a minute or something right after somebody says it. Or even 30 seconds. I didn't check but I probably did it way long after you said it.

Which really only makes it worse.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 04 2016 20:43 GMT
#595
Bats sounds like a little TMI.

Anyway HF; I said my read on Palmar was that he was awfully similar to last game. My push on you was loosely based on the fact that I thought NU vs Calix could well be TvT and I wanted to see how you would react.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 04 2016 20:44 GMT
#596
You want to know how tired I am?

I was trying to go back to where I was. And I pressed 2 pages back (because I thought I was there) and didn't recognize a single post on the page, so I went 3 pages back (same story), and then 4... 100% sure I read that page but can't recognize the posts.


this has never happened to me before. Being this tired. Even if I skip sleep and am awake for 40 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:46 GMT
#597
Is this JAT/ Koshi interaction relevant? I haven't been reading it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 04 2016 20:47 GMT
#598
On October 05 2016 05:46 Calix wrote:
Is this JAT/ Koshi interaction relevant? I haven't been reading it.

Not really.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 20:47 GMT
#599
On October 05 2016 05:46 Calix wrote:
Is this JAT/ Koshi interaction relevant? I haven't been reading it.

no
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#600
On October 05 2016 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:46 Calix wrote:
Is this JAT/ Koshi interaction relevant? I haven't been reading it.

Not really.


Brilliant. Now I can divert both of you to the actual interesting events in the chat to give thoughts on.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings10
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 155
ProTech142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14323
Artosis 619
PianO 21
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm143
canceldota133
League of Legends
Doublelift3718
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe57
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6806
FrodaN981
shahzam502
C9.Mang0337
Day[9].tv144
Maynarde33
Trikslyr6
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• RyuSc2 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie832
• Shiphtur560
• Day9tv144
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.