• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9238 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 173

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 182 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 15:05 GMT
#3441
Well honestly marv could be scum for how he doesn't believe a red check could exist currently and votes with nu who he thinks could be scum. Its just silly but I won't lynch him or think about it till lylo (which is impossible since we lost anyway)
If nu is town the games over anyway.

Oats is just probably town he saw what was happening with the red check,argument and voted Scott without hopping on scum,wouldn't do that I think would,consolidate on me end the game.

Koshi is just town to me.

Jay idk feels a bit like marv to me atm. Disagrees with the red check,but votes me anyway.

Easiest solution is,that marv Jat Scott. I suppose.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 15:06 GMT
#3442
I don't see how this code implies a redcheck at all.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 15:06 GMT
#3443
You just explained the code that n2 she had a green,check...
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 15:08 GMT
#3444
The code implies that she was cop. The checks are probably irrelevant.

I don't know why she would have claimed cop to me if it wasn't for a red-check she had.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 15:09 GMT
#3445
Honestly everyone agrees on Scott as scum should just lynch him and see how scum kills as they cannot have marv around as confirmed town.

As the red check doesn't,make sense,lynching,me makes no sense.

The things against me are that I was wrong early which most of,the game was at points I haven't been my normal self,which is explained by my sickness. And a supposed red check,that doesn't exist.

Lynch Scott we have another 9x hours to,figure me out. Or whoever. Marv or koshi or nu gets resolved in the meantime as well
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 15:13 GMT
#3446
I want you to walk me through your thought process when switching your vote from Scott to Palmar yesterday.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 15:14 GMT
#3447
Because I actually very much like the scumteam you propose.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 15:16 GMT
#3448
On October 14 2016 00:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Because I actually very much like the scumteam you propose.

That's because you are notoriously bad.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 15:17 GMT
#3449
On October 14 2016 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2016 00:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Because I actually very much like the scumteam you propose.

That's because you are notoriously bad.

Right.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 15:20 GMT
#3450
I think one of marv or palmar is scum I don't know which I outline my thoughts of what's wrong with both earlier in the day.

Scott while I thought and still do think,is scum. Palmar has beaten me 4-5 times by talking his way out of lynches.

Palmar while his tone sounded town I thought he could be scum and he was one of my scum reads.

We could lynch palmar then Scott and,hopefully hit two scum with the hardest scum dead already.

It was faulty in that he flipped town but I thought it was worth the risk and was bad honestly.

Just thought both were scum and made a bad decision in a minute meh.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 13 2016 17:23 GMT
#3451
I would lynch Scott over Damdred today.
##Vote Scott

If Calix had a redcheck she had it on Scott. The comment she made about the cop trying to lynch his redcheck was after I said the cop should claim. So she said 'Well the cop should try to lynch his target first'

This also explains why she defended Palmar over Scott last day.

Really should have said it to the entire thread instead to you alone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 13 2016 17:25 GMT
#3452
fyi I don't believe there was a redcheck. But if that was the code. It was about Scott and not Damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 17:27 GMT
#3453
I am not sure I understand what you are saying here...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 17:30 GMT
#3454
But yeah, her vote being on scott is a pretty good argument against a damdred redcheck at the very least.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 17:31 GMT
#3455
Yes, I considered that, Koshi. I am still puzzled as to why she would have claimed cop to me while pushing Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 17:32 GMT
#3456
On October 11 2016 07:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:18 Calix wrote:
So you are voting JAT based on pre-flip associations?

Wow.

yes

I know not everyone is this good.

throw me a bone here guys. One of you mention wanting to kill marv who:

a) voted a terrible lynch on day 1, where BOTH ME AND HF noticed bats saying shit that didn't sound like mafia. We both said so. Marv is even better than us two at this tonal townie thing, and he flat out ignored it.

b) he voted me on day 2, then became less convinced I was mafia because I don't sound like damn mafia because I'm not one, but instead of doing anything, he just... went afk

c) killed hf, which is the obvious marv kill when hf suspected him and everyone thought hf was town.

Someone please, put votes on him.

I'm moving my vote to marv, and I'm going to see what happens.

On October 11 2016 07:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
You seriously don't see how I would be hesitant to lynch him after what happened last game?
You seriously think I would defend marv instead of just straight up bussing him when he just completely bails out?

well show me.

He is 100% mafia this game, so all you have to do is go vote him.

There is no universe where this is town marv.

On October 11 2016 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:39 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:36 Calix wrote:
Okay Palmar, let us know when you have some A* contributions instead of trying to lynch an AFK player over yourself, using terrible reasoning everywhere and some whining about how bad everyone else is.

This here people is why we'll lose.

Remember in the post game, how stupid this post is.

ok bye.

What about it is stupid?
The only thing you provided today is ranting, calling marv mafia and a godawful association read on me.

Nothing on anyone else.

you know how I feel about everyone else

and I'm behind on the game.

NU can't concoct all this stupidity as scum so he's town
Calix is unnaturally bad, but still, sounded kinda sincere at points so town

Koshi, scott and damdred can fall either way. Koshi sounds slightly mafia and scott, maybe. Damdred sounds slightly town

marv is scum.

On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

On October 10 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I don't even care about my cred anymore. If I'm fucking wrong I'll just accept it. I keep hedging (Iike calling superbia not the worst lynch out of spite for his lack of effort last night, I then turned around and said he was town, of course).

Calix is 100% town
NU is 100% town
Oats is 100% town

Grack is 80% town

Damdred is 50% town
Koshi is 50% town
Scott is 40% town

Jag is 5% town
Marv is 0% town

two free mafia. gg wp

On October 10 2016 02:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

and marv

On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

On October 11 2016 06:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.

Lol


Palmar proposed the same scum-team as Damdred. And Palmar isn’t bad.

Jat’s proposed scum-team has Oats in it who is very likely town.

Marv has 1 scum-read and it’s not the one he is voting. He’s living off of a green-check.

Koshi and Oats are town. I am town. This train on Damdred contains at least one scum in it regardless of if they are bussing or pushing for their final ML.

I think Jat is scum everytime for, as Palmar said, being so blind and not noticing that bats, superbia, Oats and Palmar were tonally obvious town.
If he was not scum, he would be suspecting marv. But he is not. Either he is scum and marv is town or they are both scum.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 13 2016 17:47 GMT
#3457
On October 14 2016 02:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:21 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:18 Calix wrote:
So you are voting JAT based on pre-flip associations?

Wow.

yes

I know not everyone is this good.

throw me a bone here guys. One of you mention wanting to kill marv who:

a) voted a terrible lynch on day 1, where BOTH ME AND HF noticed bats saying shit that didn't sound like mafia. We both said so. Marv is even better than us two at this tonal townie thing, and he flat out ignored it.

b) he voted me on day 2, then became less convinced I was mafia because I don't sound like damn mafia because I'm not one, but instead of doing anything, he just... went afk

c) killed hf, which is the obvious marv kill when hf suspected him and everyone thought hf was town.

Someone please, put votes on him.

I'm moving my vote to marv, and I'm going to see what happens.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:23 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
You seriously don't see how I would be hesitant to lynch him after what happened last game?
You seriously think I would defend marv instead of just straight up bussing him when he just completely bails out?

well show me.

He is 100% mafia this game, so all you have to do is go vote him.

There is no universe where this is town marv.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:39 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:36 Calix wrote:
Okay Palmar, let us know when you have some A* contributions instead of trying to lynch an AFK player over yourself, using terrible reasoning everywhere and some whining about how bad everyone else is.

This here people is why we'll lose.

Remember in the post game, how stupid this post is.

ok bye.

What about it is stupid?
The only thing you provided today is ranting, calling marv mafia and a godawful association read on me.

Nothing on anyone else.

you know how I feel about everyone else

and I'm behind on the game.

NU can't concoct all this stupidity as scum so he's town
Calix is unnaturally bad, but still, sounded kinda sincere at points so town

Koshi, scott and damdred can fall either way. Koshi sounds slightly mafia and scott, maybe. Damdred sounds slightly town

marv is scum.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I don't even care about my cred anymore. If I'm fucking wrong I'll just accept it. I keep hedging (Iike calling superbia not the worst lynch out of spite for his lack of effort last night, I then turned around and said he was town, of course).

Calix is 100% town
NU is 100% town
Oats is 100% town

Grack is 80% town

Damdred is 50% town
Koshi is 50% town
Scott is 40% town

Jag is 5% town
Marv is 0% town

two free mafia. gg wp

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:02 Palmar wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

and marv

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 06:23 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.

Lol


Palmar proposed the same scum-team as Damdred. And Palmar isn’t bad.

Jat’s proposed scum-team has Oats in it who is very likely town.

Marv has 1 scum-read and it’s not the one he is voting. He’s living off of a green-check.

Koshi and Oats are town. I am town. This train on Damdred contains at least one scum in it regardless of if they are bussing or pushing for their final ML.

I think Jat is scum everytime for, as Palmar said, being so blind and not noticing that bats, superbia, Oats and Palmar were tonally obvious town.
If he was not scum, he would be suspecting marv. But he is not. Either he is scum and marv is town or they are both scum.

Good post. Tomorrow town should figure out if it is Damdred/Oats or marv/JAT.
I am still favoring Damdred/Oats over JAT/marv but like I said. HF Palmar Grack all said marv/JAT. Maybe not HF. Still didn't check.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 17:47 GMT
#3458
On October 14 2016 00:05 Damdred wrote:
Well honestly marv could be scum for how he doesn't believe a red check could exist currently and votes with nu who he thinks could be scum. Its just silly but I won't lynch him or think about it till lylo (which is impossible since we lost anyway)
If nu is town the games over anyway.

Oats is just probably town he saw what was happening with the red check,argument and voted Scott without hopping on scum,wouldn't do that I think would,consolidate on me end the game.

Koshi is just town to me.

Jay idk feels a bit like marv to me atm. Disagrees with the red check,but votes me anyway.

Easiest solution is,that marv Jat Scott. I suppose.

who i really hope is mafia.

how is not believing a red check exists at all scummy? is there something suspicious about assuming that a cop with a red check after 2 lynches might want to out the check and get the red check lynched? what the fuck?

mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 17:48 GMT
#3459
i did that bolded bit terribly. i really want nu to be mafia, just i know it's very unlikely.

that's incredibly different from thinking nu has a decent probability to be mafia. of course i will be voting with nu in this situation. just a terrible post. damdred should know better.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 17:49 GMT
#3460
On October 14 2016 02:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:21 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:18 Calix wrote:
So you are voting JAT based on pre-flip associations?

Wow.

yes

I know not everyone is this good.

throw me a bone here guys. One of you mention wanting to kill marv who:

a) voted a terrible lynch on day 1, where BOTH ME AND HF noticed bats saying shit that didn't sound like mafia. We both said so. Marv is even better than us two at this tonal townie thing, and he flat out ignored it.

b) he voted me on day 2, then became less convinced I was mafia because I don't sound like damn mafia because I'm not one, but instead of doing anything, he just... went afk

c) killed hf, which is the obvious marv kill when hf suspected him and everyone thought hf was town.

Someone please, put votes on him.

I'm moving my vote to marv, and I'm going to see what happens.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:23 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:19 justanothertownie wrote:
You seriously don't see how I would be hesitant to lynch him after what happened last game?
You seriously think I would defend marv instead of just straight up bussing him when he just completely bails out?

well show me.

He is 100% mafia this game, so all you have to do is go vote him.

There is no universe where this is town marv.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:39 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 07:36 Calix wrote:
Okay Palmar, let us know when you have some A* contributions instead of trying to lynch an AFK player over yourself, using terrible reasoning everywhere and some whining about how bad everyone else is.

This here people is why we'll lose.

Remember in the post game, how stupid this post is.

ok bye.

What about it is stupid?
The only thing you provided today is ranting, calling marv mafia and a godawful association read on me.

Nothing on anyone else.

you know how I feel about everyone else

and I'm behind on the game.

NU can't concoct all this stupidity as scum so he's town
Calix is unnaturally bad, but still, sounded kinda sincere at points so town

Koshi, scott and damdred can fall either way. Koshi sounds slightly mafia and scott, maybe. Damdred sounds slightly town

marv is scum.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:01 Palmar wrote:
I don't even care about my cred anymore. If I'm fucking wrong I'll just accept it. I keep hedging (Iike calling superbia not the worst lynch out of spite for his lack of effort last night, I then turned around and said he was town, of course).

Calix is 100% town
NU is 100% town
Oats is 100% town

Grack is 80% town

Damdred is 50% town
Koshi is 50% town
Scott is 40% town

Jag is 5% town
Marv is 0% town

two free mafia. gg wp

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:02 Palmar wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

and marv

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And palmar. Why on earth is palmar town?

You said the same thing about superbia

I am voting obvious mafia JAT. I'm not caught up and will not catch up until day 4 if I'm still alive.

I am also willing to vote the other obvious mafia, marv.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 06:23 Palmar wrote:
On October 11 2016 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Palmar just told you "I will not care about this lynch at all and vote this guy who is definitely mafia even though I never justified why and never will while there is this other guy who I have actual reasons to scumread". Palmar is not this shit as town.

Lol


Palmar proposed the same scum-team as Damdred. And Palmar isn’t bad.

Jat’s proposed scum-team has Oats in it who is very likely town.

Marv has 1 scum-read and it’s not the one he is voting. He’s living off of a green-check.

Koshi and Oats are town. I am town. This train on Damdred contains at least one scum in it regardless of if they are bussing or pushing for their final ML.

I think Jat is scum everytime for, as Palmar said, being so blind and not noticing that bats, superbia, Oats and Palmar were tonally obvious town.
If he was not scum, he would be suspecting marv. But he is not. Either he is scum and marv is town or they are both scum.

Ok, I've had enough of this shit.

Why the fuck is oats town? Explain it to me.

I am mafia for not noticing bats is town? I WAS NOT AROUND.
For superbia? He played like shit/his mafia meta demonstrably. You even liked my case.
Oats isn't town.
Palmar was not obvious town. And marv was willing to lynch him which is usually a good argument for killing him.
Prev 1 171 172 173 174 175 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 5121
Horang2 480
Hyuk 364
BeSt 217
Hyun 103
Hm[arnc] 72
Killer 72
Shinee 68
sorry 57
ggaemo 51
[ Show more ]
Bonyth 42
Snow 42
Bale 35
Stork 34
JYJ 15
League of Legends
JimRising 516
Other Games
gofns23293
summit1g8950
singsing1585
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2373
League of Legends
• Lourlo1420
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
INu's Battles
2h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
Replay Cast
13h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.