• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:16 GMT
#3401
Lol @ both DDD and Marv calling me mafia. They're mafia together, ez.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 14:16 GMT
#3402
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

That's a really silly accusation.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:16 GMT
#3403
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:17 GMT
#3404
On October 13 2016 23:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Lol @ both DDD and Marv calling me mafia. They're mafia together, ez.

1. i said you can be mafia. just like i 'can' be mafia.
2. you're terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:17 GMT
#3405
On October 13 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

because mafia buddies log on together.

......

Well done.
On October 13 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.

have you played mafia before?

Yes, and you never vote your TOWN-READ over your ONLY scum-read. Niiiice deflection, Godfather.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 14:18 GMT
#3406
On October 13 2016 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?

Exactly. But apparently there was some weird encryption to her claim?!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:18 GMT
#3407
On October 13 2016 23:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

because mafia buddies log on together.

......

Well done.
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.

have you played mafia before?

Yes, and you never vote your TOWN-READ over your ONLY scum-read. Niiiice deflection, Godfather.

TOWNIES DO THIS 1000X MORE THAN MAFIA DO BECAUSE MAFIA KNOW IT LOOKS REALLY TERRIBLE

THIS IS MAFIA 101 LITTLE ONE
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:19 GMT
#3408
On October 13 2016 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?

It's irrelevant be she never said that, rofl.

She said cop should push their red-check and claim if it goes wrong. It went wrong, and she claimed to me she had a red-check on Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:19 GMT
#3409
On October 13 2016 23:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?

It's irrelevant be she never said that, rofl.

She said cop should push their red-check and claim if it goes wrong. It went wrong, and she claimed to me she had a red-check on Damdred.

she said that in the fucking nested quote you moron
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:19 GMT
#3410
or at least agreed to it. ergo that's what she would have done.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:20 GMT
#3411
your interpretation is absurd.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:20 GMT
#3412
##vote damdred

whatever. we have to vote together anyway.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:21 GMT
#3413
On October 13 2016 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

because mafia buddies log on together.

......

Well done.
On October 13 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.

have you played mafia before?

Yes, and you never vote your TOWN-READ over your ONLY scum-read. Niiiice deflection, Godfather.

TOWNIES DO THIS 1000X MORE THAN MAFIA DO BECAUSE MAFIA KNOW IT LOOKS REALLY TERRIBLE

THIS IS MAFIA 101 LITTLE ONE

Still deflecting. Why would you vote your town-read over your ONLY scum-read when your vote decided who was getting lynched that day?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:22 GMT
#3414
I've yet to see any argument/point making Damdred a possible town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 14:22 GMT
#3415
On October 13 2016 23:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I've yet to see any argument/point making Damdred a possible town.

That is true.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:22 GMT
#3416
On October 13 2016 23:21 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

because mafia buddies log on together.

......

Well done.
On October 13 2016 23:15 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.

have you played mafia before?

Yes, and you never vote your TOWN-READ over your ONLY scum-read. Niiiice deflection, Godfather.

TOWNIES DO THIS 1000X MORE THAN MAFIA DO BECAUSE MAFIA KNOW IT LOOKS REALLY TERRIBLE

THIS IS MAFIA 101 LITTLE ONE

Still deflecting. Why would you vote your town-read over your ONLY scum-read when your vote decided who was getting lynched that day?

how is it deflecting? i am literally explaining to you that i did something that basically only townies do because mafia knows it looks terrible. it is literally 100% relevant to the point at hand.

i voted palmar because #bigplays, because i haven't read anywhere between 25-50% of the game, because koshi was bringing up what looked like really legit points at the time (from stuff I had no context for)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:23 GMT
#3417
On October 13 2016 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?

It's irrelevant be she never said that, rofl.

She said cop should push their red-check and claim if it goes wrong. It went wrong, and she claimed to me she had a red-check on Damdred.

she said that in the fucking nested quote you moron

Except she didn't.

"Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly."
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:23 GMT
#3418
On October 13 2016 23:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I've yet to see any argument/point making Damdred a possible town.

probably why i said

"scott/damdred + one high volume poster"

on day 3

still going to be true isn't it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 14:23 GMT
#3419
On October 13 2016 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
##vote damdred

whatever. we have to vote together anyway.


Man I am town marv, you doing this totally is dumb as jat and nu can be scum in this situation. Scott will hammer etc etc
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:24 GMT
#3420
On October 13 2016 23:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:16 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

nu, please explain to me why Calix would say:

"cop should claim to get their red-check lynched"

and not claim her red check to get damdred lynched?

It's irrelevant be she never said that, rofl.

She said cop should push their red-check and claim if it goes wrong. It went wrong, and she claimed to me she had a red-check on Damdred.

she said that in the fucking nested quote you moron

Except she didn't.

"Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly."

I'll make a sidebet with you that Calix didn't get a redcheck on Damdred.

except i'm not actually making a bet. but we'll see after the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.