• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13202 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 13:48 GMT
#3381
If she really 100 % claimed a redcheck on damdred to you then we need to lynch damdred.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 13:51 GMT
#3382
On October 13 2016 22:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 22:44 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:35 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Dude, he doesn't even need to be red-checked to be 100% scum. Look at who pressured him: Bats-Lynched, Grack-Night killed, Calix-NightKilled, me- :D.

Only town pressured this guy. If you look at his defense vs me and Calix, you'll see that he is scum easily as well. His opportunistic votes are telling also.

Being red-checked is a plus. I won't explain the code, it's irrelevant. I've told you all you needed to know about it: she claimed cop to me while pushing for damdred.

Also, it's obvious that she had a red-check on him from the posts I quoted and from the fact that Calix town-read Damdred from d1 to d2 and started being suspicious of him once I filter-dove Damdred and showed y'all why he was obv. scum. She pushed him hard d3.

DDD is 100% scum, debating about him is waste of time.

Explaining the code is very relevant. I would expect calix to claim a redcheck without any ambiguity. Especially since he did this for her greencheck too.

The likelihood that damdred is mafia is very high in general - that is true. But from calix' posting I do not see how it has to be a red check instead of a very strong scumread.

Then she did not meet your expectations.

Dude, I have no reason as town to come up with a fake red-check of someone who died. You don't scum-read me, so I don't know why you are doubting me.

I am not doubting your alignment/that you think you are telling the truth. I am doubting your interpretation of her posts.

I restate. The code linked to a cop claim. There's no room for misinterpretation there.

She claimed this while pushing Damdred.
When I said Jat and scott are 100% scum, she replied with: "You forgot Damdred."

Like, there's plenty of hints showing that she had a red-check. A red-check on Damdred or not does not change the fact that he is 100% scum anyways.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 13:54 GMT
#3383
There is no way for me to verify this code stuff. If you won't explain it I will just have to trust you on that one - so you better be really fucking sure about it.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 13:58 GMT
#3384
Good, because I am sure about it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 13:58 GMT
#3385
Ok, fine.

##Vote: Damdred
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:02 GMT
#3386
But...

Why would you want to lynch someone who 10000000% flips mafia and can be lynched at anytime when lynching him NOW means losing a townie during the night? It does not seem like a good trade. We are just reporting the real game deciding lynch until later whilst losing a vt.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 14:04 GMT
#3387
On October 13 2016 23:02 NeverUnlucky wrote:
But...

Why would you want to lynch someone who 10000000% flips mafia and can be lynched at anytime when lynching him NOW means losing a townie during the night? It does not seem like a good trade. We are just reporting the real game deciding lynch until later whilst losing a vt.

Because if we are wrong today we lose?! How stupid would that be?

We get a mafia flip and can work with confirmed information from his flip and the nightkill to figure out his teammates. Seems much better to me than yoloing on someone we are far less sure on therefore taking the risk of straight up losing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 14:08 GMT
#3388
It will also be much easier to unite the remaining townies by killing him. We need to vote together - remember?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:08 GMT
#3389
On October 13 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:02 NeverUnlucky wrote:
But...

Why would you want to lynch someone who 10000000% flips mafia and can be lynched at anytime when lynching him NOW means losing a townie during the night? It does not seem like a good trade. We are just reporting the real game deciding lynch until later whilst losing a vt.

Because if we are wrong today we lose?! How stupid would that be?

We get a mafia flip and can work with confirmed information from his flip and the nightkill to figure out his teammates. Seems much better to me than yoloing on someone we are far less sure on therefore taking the risk of straight up losing.

Eh, you did not understand my point. Too bad.

Lynch Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:09 GMT
#3390
On October 13 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

You can be mafia.

Also lol @ you saying that you would have time to play yesterday when all you did was post "nice" at EoN showing that you clearly were online at that time but never posted.

forgive my back being in a lot of pain.

and yes i came on to check at deadline. that's not surprising.

if you lynch me when there's approx 5/6 chance i am town given the odds of a green check, then you're an idiot. you have to consider me confirmed town until 3 person lylo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:11 GMT
#3391
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2016 14:11 GMT
#3392
Idk if nu just dumb or scum here meh.

It makes 0 sense calix leaves what is a secret code about a red check on me but hard claims a colored check on,marv right before she dies.

I'm not scum I just am sick and unable to do as much as I want. You should know better as well jat if you are town anyway. And I guess if nu is town games over anyway meh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:12 GMT
#3393
also you are 100% insane if you think as mafia I would "shy-bus" scott. I mean seriously. What an idiotic thing to say.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:12 GMT
#3394
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:13 GMT
#3395
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:13 GMT
#3396
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 14:14 GMT
#3397
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:14 GMT
#3398
On October 13 2016 23:13 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Why am I not surprised that marv and Damdred log on at the same time?

because mafia buddies log on together.

......
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:15 GMT
#3399
On October 13 2016 23:14 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 23:13 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 22:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Re-post of marv's reads.

On October 11 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
don't mind what Calix had to say about Damdred (read last 3 pages of Calix's filter + Damdred's filter).

Damdred could easily be mafia but I don't know how to say so with any confidence. I agree with Calix that Damdred's long defence post was quite poor.

On October 11 2016 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2016 13:15 scott31337 wrote:
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.

What's the rationale for this exactly?

Also no tearing it up occurred.

scott can easily be mafia because there's been no interesting thought whatsoever. I don't know how to call him mafia with any confidence, however.

^ This looks like a shy bus. Also worth noting that scott town-reads marv.
On October 11 2016 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
On October 11 2016 20:27 Koshi wrote:
I would also like to point out that you need to read
Palmar
JAT
Oats
Scott

In that order. But I know you get bitchy when somebody asks you to do things so I better not.

I did read Palmar and I don't think we should lynch him today.

tbh i'm not totally convinced he's town and he can do the 'angry' thing as mafia, but it doesn't read to me that way particularly. I can believe he thinks I'm 100% mafia at this point if he's town

i know i attacked him for his weird HF-switch reading around d1 deadline, but for some reason I got the opposite reaction to what he said about Superbia. (the fact the posts were so close together in his filter
)


Marv + Scott + Damdred makes a lot of sense to me.




Adding that Marv has 1 scum-read alive with Palmar flipping town..

i was townreading Palmar

So... you only had one scum-read (scott) and did not even lynch him when you had the opportunity to????????????????????

You can be mafia.

you can be mafia too

don't really get your point

You lynched Palmar whom you town-read while not voting for scott whom you scum-read. Not hard to understand.

have you played mafia before?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 14:15 GMT
#3400
because judging by your posts, the answer is: no.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
SHIN 225
ProTech159
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5719
qojqva1452
Dendi1022
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1052
crisheroes703
Liquid`Hasu267
Other Games
gofns36130
singsing2493
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM240
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX119
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS75
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6984
League of Legends
• Jankos1741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV232
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 36m
INu's Battles
22h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.