• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11536 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 00:18 GMT
#3341
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 00:23 GMT
#3342
On October 12 2016 07:06 Calix wrote:
You forgot Damdred.


On October 12 2016 08:15 Calix wrote:
I really like how you think you can throw shade on my confidence.

You can't fabricate a narrative where you are not scum. I don't blame you. Not everyone can be a fiction writer

On October 12 2016 08:31 Calix wrote:
Just to get this straight...you're claiming to be so sensitive that someone calling you 100% scum bothers you?


On October 12 2016 08:41 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 12 2016 08:30 Damdred wrote:
Like you are acting as if you have a red check on me when you do not becuase it is impossible.

Interesting that that is what you have in the back of your mind with Calix's push.


Reminds me of an unknown someone in WOM.

"You can't scum-read me. You don't even have a red check on me!"

:')

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 01:36 GMT
#3343
On October 13 2016 09:12 Damdred wrote:
guess you will just lose the game when you get to me.

You are an idiot when the only claim that she fucking hard claimed was on marv, soft claims dont' mean jack shit when she had time to hard claim a check on marv before eon when she could of hard claimed all her checks. So quit being a moron and pushing what you can't know

What are you even trying to do here? Like, she had a red-check on you, there is no way around it. She already flipped cop, so you I don't see why you're still trying to throw shade on her.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 13 2016 07:29 GMT
#3344
On October 13 2016 09:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
She hard-claimed it to me in a code, and soft-claimed it twice for everyone.

You are mafia.

Explain the code please.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 08:52 GMT
#3345
On October 13 2016 16:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 09:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
She hard-claimed it to me in a code, and soft-claimed it twice for everyone.

You are mafia.

Explain the code please.

Yes, you absolutely need to explain it then.

The marv green check is obvious and makes sense given her play. It also makes the game a lot easier. There is a small chance he is godfather/was framed but it makes no sense to entertain that today. If he is town he will die in the night.

The question is what the second check is. Why is it so hard to claim both of your checks in an understandable way at deadline? I would expect her to be explicit about it if she actually redchecked damdred. If she really hardclaimed in code you need to explain.

Anyways, the game is actually winnable. At least 2/3 mafia are between scott/oats/damdred. More likely is that this is just straight up the mafia team which is kinda frustrating since they just sat back all game watching us massacre each other.
If one of them is not mafia then either Koshi played the best mafia game I ever saw him play by a mile or marv is gf/framed. Technically nu could be mafia but that would be absolutely fantastic scumplay and I seriously doubt he is capable of it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 08:59 GMT
#3346
On October 13 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.

The order actually matters a lot in the sense that we absolutely need to lynch the player with the highest chance of being mafia. Because we cannot fail today. The only reason you want to lynch me is because you want to pat your ego for lynching the "power wolf". If people are so stupid for possibly townreading me then why did you take me out of your mafia list last night? Yeah. You only put me in again because marv was greenchecked and for some idiotic reason you are 100 % ignoring oats who hasn't done shit for days and days. I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town.
You are literally saying we should lynch me for being towny compared to your other scumreads.

That is the dumbest shit I had to read 2016 which actually means a lot since you posted almost 600 times in this thread.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 09:00 GMT
#3347
IF damdred was redchecked we 100 % lynch him. If he wasn't we should probably lynch scott.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2016 09:06 GMT
#3348
I would also like to know this code thing. Its seems really cool.

##vote scott
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 13 2016 11:11 GMT
#3349
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:18 GMT
#3350
On October 13 2016 16:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 09:16 NeverUnlucky wrote:
She hard-claimed it to me in a code, and soft-claimed it twice for everyone.

You are mafia.

Explain the code please.

It's not a code if I explain it. All she said was that she was cop and she said so WHILE she was pushing Damdred. All you've to know.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:22 GMT
#3351
On October 13 2016 17:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.

The order actually matters a lot in the sense that we absolutely need to lynch the player with the highest chance of being mafia. Because we cannot fail today. The only reason you want to lynch me is because you want to pat your ego for lynching the "power wolf". If people are so stupid for possibly townreading me then why did you take me out of your mafia list last night? Yeah. You only put me in again because marv was greenchecked and for some idiotic reason you are 100 % ignoring oats who hasn't done shit for days and days. I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town.
You are literally saying we should lynch me for being towny compared to your other scumreads.

That is the dumbest shit I had to read 2016 which actually means a lot since you posted almost 600 times in this thread.

It actually makes a lot of sense to lynch you today. If we lynch Damdred then Scott, LyLo is Oats+Marv+You with only Oats being semi-confirmed town. Semi-afk Oats + AFK marv = low chances of success.

Marv/you is who we should lynch today. That's the coin flip that'll happen at LyLo anyways.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:23 GMT
#3352
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

You can be mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:24 GMT
#3353
On October 13 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 13 2016 09:18 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Soft-claim before pushing Damdred.

this to me reads that there is no red-check otherwise she would have claimed to get him lynched.

You can be mafia.

Also lol @ you saying that you would have time to play yesterday when all you did was post "nice" at EoN showing that you clearly were online at that time but never posted.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:27 GMT
#3354
On October 13 2016 18:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I would also like to know this code thing. Its seems really cool.

##vote scott

We cannot have our votes scattered.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 12:27 GMT
#3355
On October 13 2016 21:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 17:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.

The order actually matters a lot in the sense that we absolutely need to lynch the player with the highest chance of being mafia. Because we cannot fail today. The only reason you want to lynch me is because you want to pat your ego for lynching the "power wolf". If people are so stupid for possibly townreading me then why did you take me out of your mafia list last night? Yeah. You only put me in again because marv was greenchecked and for some idiotic reason you are 100 % ignoring oats who hasn't done shit for days and days. I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town.
You are literally saying we should lynch me for being towny compared to your other scumreads.

That is the dumbest shit I had to read 2016 which actually means a lot since you posted almost 600 times in this thread.

It actually makes a lot of sense to lynch you today. If we lynch Damdred then Scott, LyLo is Oats+Marv+You with only Oats being semi-confirmed town. Semi-afk Oats + AFK marv = low chances of success.

Marv/you is who we should lynch today. That's the coin flip that'll happen at LyLo anyways.

How on earth is oats semi-confirmed town?

Marv/me are literally the last people you should lynch today. I am town, he is green checked. This is record level terrible.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:28 GMT
#3356
Red-checked Damdred voting Scott, lul.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:29 GMT
#3357
On October 13 2016 21:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 21:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 17:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.

The order actually matters a lot in the sense that we absolutely need to lynch the player with the highest chance of being mafia. Because we cannot fail today. The only reason you want to lynch me is because you want to pat your ego for lynching the "power wolf". If people are so stupid for possibly townreading me then why did you take me out of your mafia list last night? Yeah. You only put me in again because marv was greenchecked and for some idiotic reason you are 100 % ignoring oats who hasn't done shit for days and days. I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town.
You are literally saying we should lynch me for being towny compared to your other scumreads.

That is the dumbest shit I had to read 2016 which actually means a lot since you posted almost 600 times in this thread.

It actually makes a lot of sense to lynch you today. If we lynch Damdred then Scott, LyLo is Oats+Marv+You with only Oats being semi-confirmed town. Semi-afk Oats + AFK marv = low chances of success.

Marv/you is who we should lynch today. That's the coin flip that'll happen at LyLo anyways.

How on earth is oats semi-confirmed town?

Marv/me are literally the last people you should lynch today. I am town, he is green checked. This is record level terrible.

There is one VT slot left to claim in my PoE pool. Marv being green-checked means he have 50% chance of being GF, 50% chance of being VT.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 12:30 GMT
#3358
On October 13 2016 21:29 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 21:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 21:22 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 17:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 07:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 13 2016 06:37 scott31337 wrote:
Okay - time to look back into Calix's massive posting for clues - but probably all green checks with this voting pattern. lovely

She had a red-check on Damdred.

We are voting JAT regardless. If you are town, follow me. Vote Jat.

Why Jat over Damdred?

Both are 100% scum. Jat is the mafia power wolf. He is the one who will go into 2v1 LyLo and convince a townie of voting anyone but him. If I don't get him lynched today, he will never be lynched because they're killing me tonight.

Plus, marv was green checked. If we want to be sure that he is not the godfather that appeared town to Calix's check, we have to lynch the other mafia. Damdred was red-checked, so we know he isn't GF. Could be framer, granted, but that's besides the point.

It's triple Lylo, the order in which we lynch the scum does not really matter except for Jat who I can see convincing noobs of not voting for him.

The order actually matters a lot in the sense that we absolutely need to lynch the player with the highest chance of being mafia. Because we cannot fail today. The only reason you want to lynch me is because you want to pat your ego for lynching the "power wolf". If people are so stupid for possibly townreading me then why did you take me out of your mafia list last night? Yeah. You only put me in again because marv was greenchecked and for some idiotic reason you are 100 % ignoring oats who hasn't done shit for days and days. I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town.
You are literally saying we should lynch me for being towny compared to your other scumreads.

That is the dumbest shit I had to read 2016 which actually means a lot since you posted almost 600 times in this thread.

It actually makes a lot of sense to lynch you today. If we lynch Damdred then Scott, LyLo is Oats+Marv+You with only Oats being semi-confirmed town. Semi-afk Oats + AFK marv = low chances of success.

Marv/you is who we should lynch today. That's the coin flip that'll happen at LyLo anyways.

How on earth is oats semi-confirmed town?

Marv/me are literally the last people you should lynch today. I am town, he is green checked. This is record level terrible.

There is one VT slot left to claim in my PoE pool. Marv being green-checked means he have 50% chance of being GF, 50% chance of being VT.

Maybe. But your PoE pool is shit. There is 0 reason to consider oats as town.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 13 2016 12:40 GMT
#3359
" I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town."

Name those people. Red-checked Damdred does not count.

You can't. Every dead player but bats scum-read you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 13 2016 12:41 GMT
#3360
On October 13 2016 21:40 NeverUnlucky wrote:
" I will tell you a secret: the reason people think I am towny is that I am town."

Name those people. Red-checked Damdred does not count.

You can't. Every dead player but bats scum-read you.

This was an answer to you claiming I would convince people. Also this is wrong. HF didn't scumread me Palmar only scumread me on the premise that marv is mafia. Etc.
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.