• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:22
CEST 18:22
KST 01:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 14:51 GMT
#3301
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat

This "<3 you town jat" has always puzzled me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 14:52 GMT
#3302
On October 12 2016 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 23:43 Calix wrote:
This conversation is dumb. Scum risked the negative attention by mislynching on Day 3 because it means we're in triple LYLO and means that they only have to convince one of the townies to vote incorrectly for the town to lose...over THREE days.

Or they just don't do that, bus scott and achieve the same result only one day later without outing themselves as mafia.
What does mafia gain from going all out to save scott today when we are most likely lynching him tomorrow anyways?

See #3299.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 14:52 GMT
#3303
On October 12 2016 23:51 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat

This "<3 you town jat" has always puzzled me.

In before you call that scummy.

This is basically a spew if he is mafia.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 14:53 GMT
#3304
And no, we were not lynching Palmar today. I can be online at today's EoD, so there would not have been a Palmar CFD. Scum took advantage of Palmar and I being mia at EoD to lynch him "because he is hard to lynch".
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 14:53 GMT
#3305
Claiming that ANYONE was 'going all out to save Scott' is a horrendous portrayal of what happened. Koshi decided to CFD and the scum bandwagoned with three minutes to spare.

I'm not seeing any legit defenses for how JAT/ Damdred are acting from a town perspective, just how their actions which they try to distance themselves away from don't make them scum. kk

Simple stuff.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 14:53 GMT
#3306
On October 12 2016 23:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2016 23:51 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
And hf push on calix really wasn't that bad so kind if just want to take him off the table today and it was kind of a weak Poe anyway. But I'd like to leave him there so he won't ignore me this game.

But on another note- <3 you town jat

This "<3 you town jat" has always puzzled me.

In before you call that scummy.

This is basically a spew if he is mafia.

He is mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 14:55 GMT
#3307
The two things that make me second-think why Jat may be town is that he actually had a read progression on Superbia and had the balls to get his hands dirty (could be Wifom though) and he was considerably active.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 14:58 GMT
#3308
On October 12 2016 23:53 Calix wrote:
Claiming that ANYONE was 'going all out to save Scott' is a horrendous portrayal of what happened. Koshi decided to CFD and the scum bandwagoned with three minutes to spare.

I'm not seeing any legit defenses for how JAT/ Damdred are acting from a town perspective, just how their actions which they try to distance themselves away from don't make them scum. kk

Simple stuff.

Both following that CFD when we could have stayed on scott IS going all out. You see how it turned out (which was predictable if that is the team) and it is quite insulting for you to think I would be this retarded as mafia.

What you are saying is:

I am mafia with stutters scott.
I call them mafia day1 when noone else is.
I repeatedly call for a vigshot on the slot.
I basically out myself as mafia to save scott for one day.

It does not make any sense.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 15:01 GMT
#3309
The fact that you are so self-aware of how you treated other players (especially on Day 1?) is not helping your case because it just reads like you planned this in advance.

Not even getting into how calling for a vig-shot is not the high-risk mafia play you're painting it to be given that Vigilante is not a guaranteed role in the first place.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 15:04 GMT
#3310
On October 13 2016 00:01 Calix wrote:
The fact that you are so self-aware of how you treated other players (especially on Day 1?) is not helping your case because it just reads like you planned this in advance.

Not even getting into how calling for a vig-shot is not the high-risk mafia play you're painting it to be given that Vigilante is not a guaranteed role in the first place.

Sure, it isn't guaranteed. But why on earth would I do that when people are calling for a Palmar or calix shot instead?

And if you are really going to argue that me remembering my reads is scummy then I don't know what to tell you anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 15:08 GMT
#3311
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 15:09 GMT
#3312
The only person who was calling for my shot was HF and that was clearly him expressing his desire to see a scum-read of his dead. Hardly the crowd of people baying for my blood there.

When you have a 22-page filter and you can remember a single post you made calling out Stutters and the like on Day 1, then yeah I am going to note that.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 15:11 GMT
#3313
On October 13 2016 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.


I'm clearly arguing that you planned out how you were going to treat Stutters/ Scott, not that you plotted on Day 1 for this very specific moment where Scott was almost-lynched. Plz



justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 15:13 GMT
#3314
On October 13 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.


I'm clearly arguing that you planned out how you were going to treat Stutters/ Scott, not that you plotted on Day 1 for this very specific moment where Scott was almost-lynched. Plz




Who knows. You are assuming all kinds of nonsense right now.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 15:18 GMT
#3315
On October 13 2016 00:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.


I'm clearly arguing that you planned out how you were going to treat Stutters/ Scott, not that you plotted on Day 1 for this very specific moment where Scott was almost-lynched. Plz




Who knows. You are assuming all kinds of nonsense right now.


Ah yes, such nonsensical concepts such as "scum!JAT switched trains onto a mislynch at the last minute"

Truly radical, ground-breaking ideas there.

I sense this is just going to turn into shit-flinging so I'm off to run the errands.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 12 2016 15:22 GMT
#3316
On October 13 2016 00:18 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 00:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.


I'm clearly arguing that you planned out how you were going to treat Stutters/ Scott, not that you plotted on Day 1 for this very specific moment where Scott was almost-lynched. Plz




Who knows. You are assuming all kinds of nonsense right now.


Ah yes, such nonsensical concepts such as "scum!JAT switched trains onto a mislynch at the last minute"

Truly radical, ground-breaking ideas there.

I sense this is just going to turn into shit-flinging so I'm off to run the errands.

You can put it this way. Or you can put it like this: scum!JAT decided to switch trains and throw the game in order to save his useless scumbuddy for one (!) day.

Suddenly it is truly radical, ground-breaking bullshit.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 17:22 GMT
#3317
On October 13 2016 00:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2016 00:18 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:11 Calix wrote:
On October 13 2016 00:08 justanothertownie wrote:
And if you think I would plan ahead for 4 days as mafia then you are even more insane.


I'm clearly arguing that you planned out how you were going to treat Stutters/ Scott, not that you plotted on Day 1 for this very specific moment where Scott was almost-lynched. Plz




Who knows. You are assuming all kinds of nonsense right now.


Ah yes, such nonsensical concepts such as "scum!JAT switched trains onto a mislynch at the last minute"

Truly radical, ground-breaking ideas there.

I sense this is just going to turn into shit-flinging so I'm off to run the errands.

You can put it this way. Or you can put it like this: scum!JAT decided to switch trains and throw the game in order to save his useless scumbuddy for one (!) day.

Suddenly it is truly radical, ground-breaking bullshit.

It is not radical. It makes a lot of sense, and it is incontestably what happened yesterday no matter your alignment.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 12 2016 19:44 GMT
#3318
JAT actually kind of sounds town so far maybe.

JAT could you talk me through your proposed scum team from here on out? I'm curious what your thoughts are
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 12 2016 20:09 GMT
#3319
Kind of sounds town maybe.

...
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 12 2016 20:13 GMT
#3320
Yo NU, I just got back. What did you want with me earlier?
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 548
IndyStarCraft 83
BRAT_OK 44
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Terrorterran 13
Bale 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10885
qojqva1889
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m2430
Fnx 25
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1482
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
singsing1959
FrodaN1050
B2W.Neo952
Beastyqt709
Mlord404
Hui .220
Liquid`VortiX178
Livibee169
KnowMe135
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King74
Trikslyr31
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7962
League of Legends
• Jankos1725
Other Games
• Shiphtur244
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 39m
INu's Battles
19h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.